PDA

View Full Version : It's a BAILOUT BUSH - NOT a "rescue plan."

Menthol Patch
09-26-2008, 07:27 AM
Bush needs to stop lying to us. This is a bailout plan.

Mister Grieves
09-26-2008, 07:29 AM
Jim Cramer said it was an "Invest in America Plan".

Bruno
09-26-2008, 07:30 AM
That must have been the shortest Presidential speech in history.

Jim Cramer said it was an "Invest in America Plan".

Cramer is a loudmouth idiot. Wasn't he against it initially? Job must be on the line.

Thor
09-26-2008, 07:31 AM
More like it is a Bush Bailout. He does not want the start of the next major recession / depression (or utter collapse of the current system) to go down in the history books as being under his watch. He wants so badly to be looked back on as the savior who freed the middle east. If he can get this "rescue plan" passed, he knows it is just delaying it until the next bozo takes office, so his historical image is not as badly tarnished, in his eyes.

Mister Grieves
09-26-2008, 07:32 AM
That must have been the shortest Presidential speech in history.

Cramer is a loudmouth idiot. Wasn't he against it initially? Job must be on the line.

How dare you be against investing in America!!!

DFF
09-26-2008, 07:33 AM
AND Cramer worked for Goldman Sachs...the same Investment Bank (now technically "Holding Bank") Sect. Of The Treasury, Paulson, was CEO of.

HOLLYWOOD

CNBC's ZIONIST dictators are NOW dictating to the VIDEO MINIONS what to say and do. Kramer is a FOOL.

Ask Kramer when's he going to reimburst the savings of 10's of thousands he told to buy BEAR STERNS.

Bruno
How dare you be against investing in America!!!

You're right. I feel horrible now. :D

Bruno
09-26-2008, 07:36 AM
CNBC quoting from Bernanke: "When the theater is on fire, you have to put out the fire first, and then worry about changing the fire code later."

If that is the case, then why are they giving more power to the Fed and Treasury with this bill? Why wouldn't the bailout package just include the money, without the power grab associated with it? Give me a break

Oyate
09-26-2008, 07:38 AM
CNBC quoting from Bernanke: "When the theater is on fire, you have to put out the fire first, and then worry about changing the fire code later."

If that is the case, then why are they giving more power to the Fed and Treasury with this bill? Why wouldn't the bailout package just include the money, without the power grab associated with it? Give me a break

Yeah, we didn't realize that not pouring gasoline on the fire wasn't in the code.

Matt Collins
09-26-2008, 08:08 AM
http://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x93/sonicspikesalbum/TurdPolish.gif

ShowMeLiberty
09-26-2008, 08:14 AM
Bush said there is "no disagreement that something substantial must be done", the only disagreements are about "aspects" of the "rescue plan".

What do you all think? I think there is at least some disagreement that something must be done.

And is it just me, or does it sound like he almost says "something suspicious must be done" instead of "something substantial". Love it when the truth almost escapes.

video: http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/21134540/vp/26901702#26901702