PDA

View Full Version : Pelosi is trying to bully them

itshappening
09-26-2008, 06:42 AM
WASHINGTON (Reuters) - House Speaker Nancy Pelosi said on Friday a plan to rescue U.S. financial institutions "has to happen," but final agreement is up to conservative Republicans who revolted against the plan being negotiated between Congress and the Treasury Department.

"It will happen because it has to happen," Pelosi, a California Democrat, said in an interview with ABC's "Good Morning America." "I would hope that we could come to agreement in the next 24 hours."
--------------

wow she's unbelievable, if she's so happy with it and thinks it has to pass then pass it and have all the Dems vote for it and be accountable to the American people

Bruno
09-26-2008, 06:43 AM
She's a bitch.

zach
09-26-2008, 06:50 AM
It'll happen because it has to?

Authoritarian bitch.

You're not even supposed to judge what we want, slimeball.

SnappleLlama
09-26-2008, 06:59 AM
Any Harry Potter fan will immediately notice the similarities between Pelosi and "Professor" Umbridge.

/geekette

itshappening
09-26-2008, 07:00 AM
amazing how they want to bail out the banks huh??

for the Dems to be signed up to this in the face of mass opposition it must include a lot of goodies

enjerth
09-26-2008, 07:07 AM
She's a bitch.

She's a spineless, partisan hack.

She's quoted as saying that the bill will have to find Republican support, because the bill was proposed by Bush's administration and she and the democrats don't want to be blamed if the program does not work.

So we're at one of the greatest turning points in recent American history, and she refuses to take a position because she doesn't want the blame for making a bad decision on legislation that was introduced by the Republican administration.

DFF
09-26-2008, 07:08 AM
The Fed is the advocate FOR the banks. So this shouldn't come as a surprise. Anyway, fuck Bush's lap-dog Pelosi. She should be replaced with Ron Paul (If/when the Republicans regain a majority in the House).

HOLLYWOOD
09-26-2008, 07:17 AM
Cindy Sheehan is running against PELOSI in the election!

I hear there's a good shot at #3 in linr to be unemployed... I hope, CA Bay Area voters come to their senses!

Nancy Pelosi MUST go! She is corrupt colluding SELLOUT!