PDA

View Full Version : Ron Paul will step in for McCain, i see it even more clearly now.

vegaspilot03
09-26-2008, 03:55 AM
We Can make this happen. keep calling your congressmen, the rest will happen on its own. just call call call call call call

YOU can make a difference by calling your congressmen, hell, we already have! they have heard a piece of our mind, and they are worried they wont be able to stay in power!

For Gods Sakes, Henry Paulson was on one knee! this is what evil men do when they are before their end, they beg.

WE will win guys, i promise you... keep laughing... and calling me stupid, but Ron Paul will play a crucial part in the next administration. i know it. and then, instead of a couple of you laughing at me, we will be laughing at the 5% who still like Bush, and the rest of them who thought we couldnt do this.

Energy and will, that's all it takes.

love4all

DFF
09-26-2008, 04:14 AM
Only if there were a true revolt with everyone supporting Ron Paul would he become the next President.

vegaspilot03
09-26-2008, 04:19 AM
Only if there were a true revolt with everyone supporting Ron Paul would he become the next President.

well, im ready for that, are you?

blocks
09-26-2008, 04:21 AM
I love Ron Paul to death, and I've called every rep that I have regarding the bailout...but this is a pipe dream. We should focus on the candidates like Lawson running on a Ron Paul platform. That is the realistic pursuit to be had.

DFF
09-26-2008, 04:27 AM
well, im ready for that, are you?

Y'know, I'm not encouraging anybody towards violence, but to quote Jefferson "The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants." Hopefully we can find a peaceful means towards solving our problems...but with each passing day, I honestly grow and more pessimistic.

vegaspilot03
09-26-2008, 04:34 AM
maybe that is our calling. one day they will look at us and say, those were our founding fathers, they took back our country. and they will be quoting us on how things should be.

you gotta love change.

Recession
09-26-2008, 04:38 AM
I really wouldn't be surprised if McCain doesn't even want to be president anymore.

Then again neither does Ron Paul.

lynnf
09-26-2008, 04:46 AM
Y'know, I'm not encouraging anybody towards violence, but to quote Jefferson "The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants." Hopefully we can find a peaceful means towards solving our problems...but with each passing day, I honestly grow and more pessimistic.

from the Declaration (emphasis added): "That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, — That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness."

it is obvious to most of us that the time mentioned here has come.

lynn

Truth Warrior
09-26-2008, 05:30 AM
And then your dream ended and you woke up. :rolleyes:

tbarnett17
09-26-2008, 07:05 AM
If it must lead to a true revolt and it comes to violence... I'm ready! I've been saying all along that a peaceful revolution is NOT the way to go because nothing will change or happen!

I've kept that same Jefferson quote in my head for years now... I'm ready! -Tyler

Cinderella
09-26-2008, 07:18 AM
wont happen...sorry

FindLiberty
09-26-2008, 07:27 AM
I donate my blood to Charlie Corpuscle several times per year. Does this count as a contribution to the Liberty Tree?

And I feel woozy...

The Ron Paul thing won't happen this time around, I think it's unfortunately gonna B Obama.

Now I feel sick.

SnappleLlama
09-26-2008, 07:30 AM
I want Ron Paul to be President as much as anyone else here, but I don't want him to go into a White House with no RP Republicans/Democrats in Congress to support him. As much as Carol Paul rocks at making chocolate chip cookies for her man, she unfortunately doesn't have the power to push through his policies!

wizardwatson
09-26-2008, 07:34 AM
You know its illegal to incite a rebellion.

But if your super-rich, highly connected, and evil to the core, its perfectly legal to pillage, kill brown and yellow people, have sex with kids at UN gatherings, ignore the Constitution, and commit all manners of fraud and other treasonous acts against the American people.

Reach for the stars!

JosephTheLibertarian
09-26-2008, 07:38 AM
We Can make this happen. keep calling your congressmen, the rest will happen on its own. just call call call call call call

YOU can make a difference by calling your congressmen, hell, we already have! they have heard a piece of our mind, and they are worried they wont be able to stay in power!

For Gods Sakes, Henry Paulson was on one knee! this is what evil men do when they are before their end, they beg.

WE will win guys, i promise you... keep laughing... and calling me stupid, but Ron Paul will play a crucial part in the next administration. i know it. and then, instead of a couple of you laughing at me, we will be laughing at the 5% who still like Bush, and the rest of them who thought we couldnt do this.

Energy and will, that's all it takes.

love4all

lol. I hope you haven't lost your mind, friend. Go to http://www.freedomainradio.com

Congress won't ever do this lol. But I don't do not to trying this out, I mean, those assholes deserve to be annoyed 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. What do they do? What is their worth? They are in the business of selling legislation and policy to the highest bidders.