PDA

View Full Version : My gut instinct

hotbrownsauce
09-25-2008, 11:18 PM
Can you read this for me? Its about activism and what we need to do and our problems. I hate reading long posts too... just give this one a chance I think it's worth OUR wild.

I think our membership at C4L has made us less active. I think we wait for C4L to guide us and we wait. I think we wait for them to do our work.

I think we are all potentially screwed. Edward Griffin has spent his life time since the 60's along with many other groups to get our country under control and back to our constitutional values. No more saying police sometimes or sorta take away our rights. No more kinda sorta maybes.

We are in a police state. We are controlled by the 'status quo' or "NWO". Ignorance and compliance among civilians / citizens is rampant. The libertarian, constitution parties have tried spelling this out for years among other top officials. Ron Paul has stood up against the aim of our country and people like Jesse Ventura. The media doesn't cover this nor ask real questions that people are asking. We have 1 in 100 people of our population that has been in jail.

I play it off to myself that each day I go to work, go to school, and check these forums I'm accomplishing something. I'm right I am accomplishing something, but is it what I need to do right now? I'm not doing enough and fast enough.

Edward Griffin made a great point in his video an idea whose time has come. That we need to take back our country the same covert way those in power had. I think he is on the right track because normal ways of doing things haven't done much of anything. They ignore you and usually that is enough to make you go away and shut up.

If you've ever seen the movie "Network" we need to quote the most famous line from that movie.... "I'm mad as hell and I'm not going to take it anymore!" First we have to get mad. Well I for one am very very very pissed.

911 'truther' sites. You can believe in what they say or not its not the point of believing them but their right to say it. H.R. 1955 trying to pass congress, Joe Lieberman has listed using H.R. 1955 that home grown terrorist sites are among that of 911 truther sites. Which youtube has already pulled and banned some accounts based on this law coming into being. Thus shutting up dissension of government.

They want to gag the internet. They spy into your e-mail phone calls houses cars everything. In fact anywhere in the country an agent of some FBI or CIA organization can within a few clicks of their mouse read your e-mail and listen to your calls. Now they can do it easier with the expansion of FISA.

We have an economic crises unfolding which if it does occur which it probably will, will most likely involve us being put under martial law in the guise of "saving the country from certain travesty". All the while we go to Iraq under purposeful misleading testimony and no one is charged with disobeying the law.

How much is it going to take for you to get pissed get out there every day and say "I'm Fuc*ing tired of this!".

I'm at my friends work the other day and cops are illegaly searching the restaurant with out permission.

We have to go to free speech zones and we can't protest on public side walks.

We are forced to pay huge amounts of taxes to a government we don't support 60%+ of people don't support our candidates and right now congress and the president approval ratings are at an all time low. We are so busy trying to make ends meet we can't focus on real things that we could and should be.

Where is it going to end?!

I can't even drive down a public road obeying all laws with out being pulled over by a cop illegally. I can't walk down a public sidewalk with out being terry stopped for no reason.

War on drugs, seriously? Isn't it a KNOWN FACT that liquor has done more to harm people than Marijuana EVER has? Do we want to end drug abuse if we allow liquor to be sold legally? I mean I don't agree with it but if that is their train of thought why is liquor legal? At what point in time do you say hey, I'll put into my sovereign body what ever the hell I feel like because it is MY BODY.

The time for voting for Ron Paul to be president and make it easier for us to do our job is OVER. We can't make him president and this election cycle we can be fairly certain that no 3rd party will win but we can try.

Why are other more efficient technologies for gas combustion, heating, and electricity out there but the media doesn't show us?

You tell me, is the power in the people as it ALWAYS should be? And of course your answer is "No".

Our time is always NOW, its always NOW or NEVER. We need to get pissed off and take actions EVERYWHERE... I mean EVERYWHERE. We have to have THE BIGGEST impact on television stations... Hold signs behind live news coverage, mail, e-mail them constantly, put signs up everywhere. I mean an ALL OUT ASSAULT on every front we can muster. The bigger and louder we make our voice the more we'll HAVE TO BE HEARD. We have taken the internet by storm and now is the time to take our streets by storm and our news outlets. I solemnly believe if we across the nation make non stop day to day actions where we are always out where the media and people are we'll make the biggest noise ever heard by an underground freedom movement. If you can't make it out on certain days make sure to at least mail a few different companies, media outlets and change your wording around to get past their filters. I think we can take this country by storm. We need to get people talking as we have and keep them talking.

Ron Paul has already made a huge impact and is doing his share. We need to do ours. Ron Paul has had resounding affects, each week I hear a new Ron Paul story from someone... Like last week I heard a group of my friends family was talking about how they would have voted for Paul had he gone all the way. Many of my friends were all about Paul, including friends of mine against voting. We need people talking more about us and we need this impact going.

I remember when I first got involved... and I told my friend Chris... He told me he say "Who is Ron Paul" and "Google Ron Paul" EVERYWHERE. People made huuuuge signs. Painted signs on their roofs for people in airplanes to see it as they landed and took off. It was everywhere by like a storm... and now we see nothing... as if the excitement and dedication is gone.

I have never gone to a meetup for Ron Paul but I made hundreds of fryers and handed them out EVERYWHERE was a delegate to the Republican party and plan to run for office in the future.

We need to take our country back by storm, flyer's, posters, signs, rallies, media, mail, e-mail, and every mode of freedom of speech we can except the internet which we have already conquered and we wont quit at.

This was a huge long post and I appreciate any person who can read the full thing and make some great comments about it.

You people mean a lot to me, but you mean nothing if you don't make your voice heard loud and clear until they notice and we actually change the status quo. Where is the leadership? Do I have to put together a national sub plan based off of the campaign for liberty where we can take action in each community across the nation?

Thomas_Paine
09-25-2008, 11:33 PM
You said many things I feel in my gut as well. It is Now or Never, it is Always Now or Never.

The Freedom movement must spread its wings.

steph3n
09-25-2008, 11:35 PM
wy has c4l made you less active? are you depending on them to instruct you? not the plan!

Bruno
09-25-2008, 11:37 PM
Thank you for sharing that.

We are getting very close to a true Revolution. This may be the catalyst. Or the catalyst may be close. But more people are waking up to the fact that things are very, very wrong in this country.

QueenB4Liberty
09-25-2008, 11:46 PM
haha hot I love your Ron Paul facts. :D

I agree with you, totally! You should read Naomi Wolf's new book "Give me lilberty: A handbook for American Revolutionaries" It's a great book!! It illustrates how we've forgotten our rights/are afraid of exercising them/don't know how to run/etc and it gives its own little run down the constitution + bill of rights, and then it also provides tools to tell you how to protest, tell a speech, implement a boycott, and tons of other resources. I highly recommend it, it just came out, and does mention Ron Paul a few times!

hotbrownsauce
09-26-2008, 01:10 AM
I am glad people are with the idea of NOW or NEVER.

Maybe this will be an objective of mine; to create a site that will be for "GET OUT THERE AND DO THINGS" and feature sections on "WHAT WHO DID WHERE WHEN AND WHY" (videos pictures). Set up how to do what, where, and when with input from all people part of the site. Then set up donations and use those donations to keep the site up under minimum maintenance fees and to give the rest to the meet up groups that do the most number of activites during the contests. And also help by giving other small donations to groups who need the money most or arrange for one group to split the money up to which groups they want. Thus in a capitalistic since it would encourage more getting out there and getting involved and getting more materials that you earn. And as I said more materials for those who need them but can't get them so easily. This how ever should not undermine the fact that it is NOW or NEVER and someone shouldn't wait on an IDEA that I have.

the C4L hasn't made me lazy and hopefully not many people. I'm commenting that it may have made people a little more calm about going out and holding signs for freedom on top of the fact Ron Paul isn't running for President any longer.

Pete
09-26-2008, 05:19 AM
I think the Liberty movement, small as we are, is putting pressure on the globalists to make things happen more quickly. As a result, they are tipping their hand and giving us more arguments with which to resist them.

Be patient. Look at Ron Paul and G. Edward Griffin as examples of perseverance. They have fought the good fight since when they were young men, yet they do not complain of things happening quickly enough for them. The globalists are certainly patient!

The C4L strategy of grassroots organization is very good. It will essentially be a continuation of the precinct program started by the campaign last year, broadened to be nonpartisan with regard to party. We could beef about the campaign's precinct program having started too late to do any good, but it was only a reflection of public interest in the campaign. With two years to prepare for the 2010 elections, we should have a VERY meaningful impact, not to mention the pressure we can put on politicians in the meantime.

Speaking of pressure, this bailout program may go through but, if it does, it will do so with the biggest stink on Capitol Hill since the Clinton impeachment hearings, and I would not at all be surprised if the majority of the activism came from Ron Paul supporters.

Keep your powder dry and your pitchfork sharp. :)

Edit: Forgot to mention that there is plenty to do today:

Fight the bailout.
Work for liberty-minded local and state candidates.
Work the third-party program.

Truth Warrior
09-26-2008, 06:17 AM
In politics, nothing happens by accident. If it happens, you can bet it was planned that way. -- Franklin D. Roosevelt

gilliganscorner
09-26-2008, 06:27 AM
There is something you can do.

We tried to do everything we could to promote Ron Paul's message. We saw how the Establishment reacted. I am not going to go into that here, but the Establishment shut it down.

The problem with dismantling the State is that we are asking the State to help us implement the dismantling. What are the odds? Very high to impossible.

Kennedy said, "Those who make peaceful revolution impossible, make violent revolution inevitable."

I disagree. It doesn't have to be violent. There is a solution that you can regain your independence while fighting the Establishment to be heard, should you wish to spend your time that way. Far be it from me to tell you what to do.

Like you are told in investing circles, it doesn't make sense to place all of your eggs in one basket.

Build your Agorist Network. (http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showpost.php?p=1652039&postcount=1)

I know that I am sounding like a one-trick pony, but I find agorism very compelling.

Truth Warrior
09-26-2008, 06:33 AM
There is something you can do.

We tried to do everything we could to promote Ron Paul's message. We saw how the Establishment reacted. I am not going to go into that here, but the Establishment shut it down.

The problem with dismantling the State is that we are asking the State to help us implement the dismantling. What are the odds? Very high to impossible.

Kennedy said, "Those who make peaceful revolution impossible, make violent revolution inevitable."

I disagree. It doesn't have to be violent. There is a solution that you can regain your independence while fighting the Establishment to be heard, should you wish to spend your time that way. Far be it from me to tell you what to do.

Like you are told in investing circles, it doesn't make sense to place all of your eggs in one basket.

Build your Agorist Network. (http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showpost.php?p=1652039&postcount=1)

I know that I am sounding like a one-trick pony, but I find agorism very compelling.

"Truth is treason in the empire of lies." -- Ron Paul ;)

TruckinMike
09-26-2008, 06:58 AM
Be patient. Look at Ron Paul and G. Edward Griffin as examples of perseverance. They have fought the good fight since when they were young men, yet they do not complain of things happening quickly enough for them. The globalists are certainly patient!
All of that has been true, but today things are different. With the developed technologies and willfulness of the sleeping sheep; the globalists are accelerating their grip on our lives and country. So time IS a factor. And now is the time....

Create a plan of action
Pace yourself to keep from getting burned out
do something everyday - Anything, no matter how small, just do it.
Post your action here on the RPF to motivate others.

TMike

PS- I'm guilty of not following my own advice.. thats changing today.

Pete
09-26-2008, 07:01 AM
All of that has been true, but today things are different. With the developed technologies and willfulness of the sleeping sheep; the globalists are accelerating their grip on our lives and country. So time IS a factor. And now is the time....

Create a plan of action
Pace yourself to keep from getting burned out
do something everyday - Anything, no matter how small, just do it.
Post your action here on the RPF to motivate others.

TMike

PS- I'm guilty of not following my own advice.. thats changing today.

Mike, I was addressing the issue of getting rattled. Steadfastness will carry the day. :)

Yep, my work week went right down the shitter opposing this bailout bullshit. And I went to my county's C4L organization meeting last night, which was great. Not many people, but lots of talent.

TruckinMike
09-26-2008, 08:23 AM
I went to my county's C4L organization meeting last night, which was great.

Now thats what I'm talking about!!:D

TMike