PDA

View Full Version : If they are pulling an all nighter should we call NOW?

ItsTime
09-25-2008, 07:08 PM
Should we start calling now and faxing now and emailing now? Will anyone answer?

Deborah K
09-25-2008, 07:09 PM
Actually, some of them do hang out in their offices after hours when their staffs have left and some even answer the phones!

Cowlesy
09-25-2008, 07:11 PM
Going to find the number and call now.

Menthol Patch
09-25-2008, 07:12 PM
Keep calling your reps all night long!

CasualApathy
09-25-2008, 07:13 PM
Yea, let them know that we never sleep on RP-forums :D

awake
09-25-2008, 07:14 PM
Fill their faxes for the morning....

malibuu
09-25-2008, 07:24 PM
Fax them all, especially Congressman - all of whom are up for re-election of course.

Let them know we are watching their votes and RE-ELECT NO ONE

Steve King, Iowa (5th) Phone: 202-225-4426 Fax: 202-225-3193

ItsTime
09-25-2008, 07:24 PM
Onward and forward!

GunnyFreedom
09-25-2008, 07:37 PM
Left the following on my congressman's voicemail:

North Carolina-2nd, Democrat
1533 Longworth HOB
Washington, DC 20515-3302
Phone: (202) 225-4531

Hello Congressman Etheridge,

My name is Glen Bradley, I am a member of North Carolina's second district living in Franklin County, and I am positively furious that Congress is conspiring with Wall Street to rescue the wealth of billionaire fat-cats, while the rest of America goes hungry!

It is no secret that the longer these failed companies are propped up with our tax dollars and our losses in inflation, the worse the subsequent crash and depression is going to be. Instead of continuing to inflate the bubble with this bailout, that rescue plan, or the other new federal program, a failed company needs to go ahead and fail in order to correct the market. The longer these go, the worse it will be for those of us who are now living hand to mouth as a result of the last 20 years of failed economic and monetary policy.

If you have any hope of getting my vote in November, you will vote "no" to any sort of bailout, rescue, or nationalization scheme to save the wealth of Congress' wealthy friends.

Thank you for your time.

pacelli
09-25-2008, 07:41 PM
Anyone have Paulson's office number? I wonder if he's even considered the economic impacts of federalizing the federal reserve (i.e. people's central bank).

ItsTime
09-25-2008, 07:41 PM
Left the following on my congressman's voicemail:

North Carolina-2nd, Democrat
1533 Longworth HOB
Washington, DC 20515-3302
Phone: (202) 225-4531

Hello Congressman Etheridge,

My name is Glen Bradley, I am a member of North Carolina's second district living in Franklin County, and I am positively furious that Congress is conspiring with Wall Street to rescue the wealth of billionaire fat-cats, while the rest of America goes hungry!

It is no secret that the longer these failed companies are propped up with our tax dollars and our losses in inflation, the worse the subsequent crash and depression is going to be. Instead of continuing to inflate the bubble with this bailout, that rescue plan, or the other new federal program, a failed company needs to go ahead and fail in order to correct the market. The longer these go, the worse it will be for those of us who are now living hand to mouth as a result of the last 20 years of failed economic and monetary policy.

If you have any hope of getting my vote in November, you will vote "no" to any sort of bailout, rescue, or nationalization scheme to save the wealth of Congress' wealthy friends.

Thank you for your time.

Thank you patriot. Thank you