PDA

View Full Version : Obsession DvD mailed to me (what the hell?)

Vote Waterman 2028
09-25-2008, 02:44 PM
has anyone today got in the mail a free dvd called "obsession". I guess its a non for profit company called Clarion Fund, and they are sending out this movie about "radical islams war against the west" and there is a quote from the producer of the show 24 saying "....required viewing for everyone." and that is the exact quote on the front. Is the bush admin. trying to get us to fuel the fire for hatred of islam again after 9/11 ?

i am shocked to see this come in the mail for free, with a picture of the twin towers fallen behind....im calling this fund and seeing what the hell is up.

mcgraw_wv
09-25-2008, 02:46 PM
I got it too...
Dirty tricks...

Who funds all these .org's floating around, we need to tap into some of that .org money.

Zera
09-25-2008, 02:48 PM
Pretty good GOP trick. Scare Americans into voting for another Republican in. Also, they sent these free DVD's to swing states only.

freelance
09-25-2008, 02:49 PM
has anyone today got in the mail a free dvd called "obsession". I guess its a non for profit company called Clarion Fund, and they are sending out this movie about "radical islams war against the west" and there is a quote from the producer of the show 24 saying "....required viewing for everyone." and that is the exact quote on the front. Is the bush admin. trying to get us to fuel the fire for hatred of islam again after 9/11 ?

i am shocked to see this come in the mail for free, with a picture of the twin towers fallen behind....im calling this fund and seeing what the hell is up.

Sounds like John McCain's campaign. I shop short of calling Bush a lame duck because of this bailout crap.

Vote Waterman 2028
09-25-2008, 02:52 PM
already another post on this i see, sorry guys, delete if you must....