PDA

View Full Version : We need a Campaign for Liberty Ad Fund...

mcgraw_wv
09-25-2008, 02:40 PM
In today's time, with everyone focused on CNN and the business Channels, we should have a commercial playing talking to the people, saying there is another route, the 2 parties have been working against you for a long time, join us, and vote third party and restore liberty and choice in the Republic.

It's time's like these were we should take advantage of people frustrations and offer them another solution.

Ron, raise the money, get some ads on TV!

winston_blade
09-25-2008, 02:42 PM
In today's time, with everyone focused on CNN and the business Channels, we should have a commercial playing talking to the people, saying there is another route, the 2 parties have been working against you for a long time, join us, and vote third party and restore liberty and choice in the Republic.

It's time's like these were we should take advantage of people frustrations and offer them another solution.

Ron, raise the money, get some ads on TV!

I disagree with television ads for that purpose. I think we should educate them, as that will have a greater lasting impact. I agree with advertising for C4L, but not just for voting 3rd party.

mcgraw_wv
09-25-2008, 02:45 PM
Just something to drive people to C4L... To point people where to get educated based on Rep Paul's economic teachings...

Educating them, will lead them to cast of the 2 party system...

But we need to be telling people, We saw this, the 2 party system is spending all day figuring out how to spend your money, only to ask for more of it on your next pay day... We don't have to put up with this anymore.

tajitj
09-25-2008, 05:37 PM
Great idea. I think with some gimics the C4L can pulling in a half million in a week promoting a thing like that.

awake
09-25-2008, 05:41 PM
We should money bomb a full page ad in a major paper.