PDA

View Full Version : Vice President debate here in St. Louis Oct 2nd

hotbrownsauce
09-25-2008, 02:35 PM
Just wondering if anyone had plans to attend the debate outside or in. I'm thinking about stopping by and holding signs outside. Maybe a sign that says "Vote for Real Change vote 3rd party"

Is there anyone organizing something for this event? Are we still concerned about overthrowing the status quo? I'm pissed at the status quo and I want to go down there and let them know how St. Louis Campaign For Liberty members feel.

Maybe I should get a Campaign For Liberty sign.... ideas? Anyone going?

Washington University is hosting the debate October 2nd at 8pm So Maybe arrive early (6pm?) and stay late (10/11pm?).

College Website: http://wustl.edu
Directions (Map): http://wustl.edu/university/directions.html

The event is being held at the Wash Uni Athletic Complex. I am fairly certain this complex is located at the Danforth campus (View Map).
Parking??? Good luck! =)

If people want to go we can create a meet up spot... Lemme know

hillertexas
09-25-2008, 02:49 PM
I passed your info to my friend in STL

hotbrownsauce
09-25-2008, 10:20 PM
thanks

Flirple
09-25-2008, 11:16 PM
I've been saying that "Listen to Ron Paul" and "Ron Paul was right!" signs and banners are in order. And I mean really big ones. Banners on tall polls with simple 2ft. black letters so that nobody can miss or ignore them. They need to start popping up everywhere. People need to keep seeing them on TV behind the broadcasters outside the debates, outside the glass windows of the CNBC Manhattan studios, being held on overpasses over the freeway, outside of the Stock exchange, in front of the Capital building and Federal Reserve buildings, and on and on and on...

Good luck at the debate. I wish I was near so I could join you.

hotbrownsauce
09-26-2008, 01:04 AM
thank you, just keep up the work in your area. We'll do our part =)

malibuu
09-26-2008, 08:45 AM
Missourians were a BIG help with meetups in Iowa and all over etc. -

We wish you all the best - Good luck.

hillertexas
09-26-2008, 02:17 PM
Bump

hotbrownsauce
09-27-2008, 01:42 AM
Hmm... not much action here yet..... maybe people will just randomly show up to the debate.... I'll be skipping class. =) ( I hope! )

hotbrownsauce
09-27-2008, 12:44 PM
It appears many factions against the status quo will be there, we may be intermingling. I'll supply more details as I get them.