PDA

View Full Version : Time to **** the incumbents! Campaign to replace incumbents nationwide!

tggroo7
09-25-2008, 12:05 PM
Ok, I'm not a web designer and I've never organized anything major, but I really want to get something started or at least motivate someone else to if they like my idea.

We NEED to OUST every single incumbent that supports this travesty even a little bit! We need to put together a campaign to replace incumbents EVERYWHERE. Instead of just focusing on getting Ron Paulians in, I think we need to gather funds for a huge campaign for bucking all the bad incumbents. We should have a website that lists every Congressperson that does not vote against this bailout plan. Maybe I'm dreaming, but I'm picturing nationwide ads to wake up the country and point them to the website where they can see who their incumbents are and whether or not they need the boot. Obviously this would be expensive as hell so we probably have to get the C4L to hold it, and/or Trevor Lyman.

This $700+ billion robbery SHOULD be the last straw! But you know it won't be and there will still be a lot of people coming back for another term after the election...unless we put together something big.