PDA

View Full Version : Current account value of my stocks Scottrade account: $1,776.76

socialize_me
09-25-2008, 11:57 AM
It's time folks. I don't know what the hell D.C. is thinking when all of them receive thousands of phone calls, emails, and faxes (good work guys!!), and yet STILL will vote for this crap. Unbelievable!! I'm absolutely infuriated!! I even called Scott Kleeb and Mike Johanns (either one is going to replace Chuck Hagel as he's retiring), and the representatives for Kleeb said Kleeb is "torn". Well, I can tell you I sure as hell ain't gonna vote for someone who can't make a legislative choice like this! I mean, having no idea what to do in this situation is probably worse than actually voting for it and being convinced you're right. Means you're a weak leader, indecisive, and subject to manipulation when you get elected as you have no integrity. Johanns didn't even get back to me.

So yeah, after seeing that number in my Scottrade account got me fired up..absolutely disgusting folks!! I'm withdrawing my money today and am buying an ounce of gold and some more silver...really boils my blood..this IS taxation without representation--our "representatives" have the balls to defy the People when they're spending OUR money and penalizing us through hyperinflation..what nerve

Josh_LA
09-25-2008, 01:12 PM
what a beautiful number.

Would be nice if it were 1776.74 though!

dsentell
09-25-2008, 01:22 PM
Wow!

That is a sign . . . .

Mortikhi
09-25-2008, 01:42 PM
Time for a shot heard around the world?

Josh_LA
09-25-2008, 04:35 PM
Time for a shot heard around the world?

no, long overdue

Mortikhi
09-25-2008, 05:12 PM
no, long overdue

The problem is everyone is waiting for someone to go first.