PDA

View Full Version : Fox supports Ron over Fred

John of Des Moines
09-05-2007, 06:19 PM
Was just watching the "O'Really Factor" and with airhead was talking to Dick Morris about Fred jumping in they were running a video clip of Fred walking with trophy wife into some event. There was a Ron Paul sign clear as day on the wall behind Fred. Thanks to my DVR I double checked it to make sure I wasn't seeing things.

JosephTheLibertarian
09-05-2007, 06:21 PM
Was just watching the "O'Really Factor" and with airhead was talking to Dick Morris about Fred jumping in they were running a video clip of Fred walking with trophy wife into some event. There was a Ron Paul sign clear as day on the wall behind Fred. Thanks to my DVR I double checked it to make sure I wasn't seeing things.

lol just a coincidence man

LibertyEagle
09-05-2007, 06:23 PM

A sign on a wall behind Fred, makes you think they support Ron over Fred??? :confused:

John of Des Moines
09-05-2007, 06:30 PM
A sign on a wall behind Fred, makes you think they support Ron over Fred??? :confused:

Of all the video tape they have of Fred I think they could have found something of Fred without a Ron Paul sign in the background. Heck they could have used an old Senate clip if need be.

SWATH
09-05-2007, 06:33 PM
Heads will roll at fox over this.

quickmike
09-05-2007, 06:36 PM
ah, the ole subliminal message:D

ladyliberty
09-05-2007, 07:03 PM
now can we put subliminal messages anywhere else??? :D