PDA

View Full Version : McCain Suspends Campaign

TheEvilDetector
09-25-2008, 11:30 AM
Video with proof.

Says this exact thing at around 30-35 seconds into the video.

This is bad, technically there is no need for him to suspend the campaign.

I think he is privy to inside knowledge that there may not be any elections in the US.

Why would you stop campaigning after all that work you put in, especially if Obama can't be guaranteed to stop campaigning himself, it doesn't make sense.

Also his calls to delay the presidential debate are suspicious.

This development in conjunction with the regular army units beginning internal US tours at the start of October and the economic crisis does not point to a good outcome.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/americas/7634682.stm

RoyalShock
09-25-2008, 11:36 AM
You assume that these guys always use the correct words and don't make phrasing mistakes.

We know better.

Indy Vidual
09-25-2008, 11:38 AM
I didn't like the choices anyway...
If we are headed for martial law, why wait until next year. :(

Deborah K
09-25-2008, 11:41 AM
I didn't like the choices anyway...
If we are headed for martial law, why wait until next year. :(

I wrote a thread about this concern as well. It seems suspicious to me based on all the executive orders that Bush has passed that give him dictatorial powers.

TastyWheat
09-25-2008, 01:07 PM
For once, I agree with McCain. They've been on the campaign trail for months now, shaking hands and kissing babies. Even though I oppose the bailout at least McCain is calling for action, not just talk. It's ridiculous how the Obama supporters and fence-sitters are calling McCain a coward or saying he's running away. Obama would rather hide behind a microphone than make any REAL decisions. All of the other Senators and Congressmen have been sticking their necks out, knowing that the wrong vote could cost them their seat, but none of them vote "present". They make their choices and hope that their constituents agree with those choices.

SnappleLlama
09-25-2008, 01:09 PM
For once, I agree with McCain. They've been on the campaign trail for months now, shaking hands and kissing babies. Even though I oppose the bailout at least McCain is calling for action, not just talk. It's ridiculous how the Obama supporters and fence-sitters are calling McCain a coward or saying he's running away. Obama would rather hide behind a microphone than make any REAL decisions.

McCain doesn't care. This is just a political move.

Ozwest
09-25-2008, 01:12 PM
For once, I agree with McCain. They've been on the campaign trail for months now, shaking hands and kissing babies. Even though I oppose the bailout at least McCain is calling for action, not just talk. It's ridiculous how the Obama supporters and fence-sitters are calling McCain a coward or saying he's running away. Obama would rather hide behind a microphone than make any REAL decisions.

Let me guess?

You will be voting Republican this year.

Perhaps you used to support Bush.

mediahasyou
09-25-2008, 04:43 PM
McCain doesn't care. This is just a political move.

Agreed. It's a political move to show Mccain cares more about getting stuff done than Obama. This suspension will be used as propaganda by the msm for weeks.