PDA

View Full Version : Bailout Will Pass

InterestedParticipant
09-25-2008, 11:14 AM
Please prepare yourselves for this eventuality. I'm very sorry to say that we have lost all control of our own government. We must not get discouraged by this eventuality.

I'm actually quite encouraged by the massive outrage. I think DC thought that the population was brain dead and emotionless. Well, we obviously have not lost our spirit or our will to fight for the values that this Republic was founded upon.

Please keep up the fight. Don't let them depress you. Don't believe their lies. We are awakening in mass, must faster than I could have ever imagined. I'm very hopeful that they will not succeed with their devious plans to destroy our great Republic.

We have a tough and long fight ahead of us. But at least now the beast has exposed themselves. Everyone now knows what we are up against, and who the enemy is.

Semper Fi the Republic.

ItsTime
09-25-2008, 11:15 AM
Amen! Keep working hard. We have set the fire in the minds of people now. They two are waking up! We are winning... keep moving forward no matter what the outcome is.

Roadrcr
09-25-2008, 11:17 AM
Well .. they just made the agreement.

Mister Grieves
09-25-2008, 11:18 AM
Not the same as passing the thing.

ItsTime
09-25-2008, 11:19 AM

Not the same as passing the thing.

Here is hoping. Keep hammering the phones

Roadrcr
09-25-2008, 11:20 AM
Well they sure are acting like it. I dont know how I could be more pissed off.

HOLLYWOOD
09-25-2008, 11:21 AM
They haven't voted in CONGRESS... where's the CONTACT LIST with numbers?

Shouldn't be a sticky?

CONTACT your representatives NOW... if we can find the numbers, faxes, emails

Paul.Bearer.of.Injustice
09-25-2008, 11:23 AM
The "leaders" came to an agreement.. meaning McCain, Obama, Barney "Tickle me Elmo" Frank, Bachus, etc.
Bush probably told them to pass it or chances are the election will be postponed. If that doesn't kick the Dems ass into gear nothing will.

itshappening
09-25-2008, 11:24 AM
They are a disgrace, this won't be the last !

tropicangela
09-25-2008, 11:35 AM
Financial terrorism (AJ)

ihsv
09-25-2008, 11:40 AM

The Dem and GOP leaders made the agreement. It's not over till the fat lady sings... though I fear she's gearing up. :mad:

http://www.momssoapbox.com/wp-content/uploads/fat_lady_sings.jpg

RoyalShock
09-25-2008, 11:42 AM
The congressmen don't care what any of us think. For every call/e-mail they've recieved, they know there are 100 other people out there, just calmly rowing their boat down the stream, not caring one way or the other what's going on in Washington.

The unfortunate reality is that American society has stopped trying to understand the issues and only care about what directly affects them - i.e. a few pet issues and their hands out.

tpreitzel
09-25-2008, 11:48 AM
The congressmen don't care what any of us think. For every call/e-mail they've recieved, they know there are 100 other people out there, just calmly rowing their boat down the stream, not caring one way or the other what's going on in Washington.

The unfortunate reality is that American society has stopped trying to understand the issues and only care about what directly affects them - i.e. a few pet issues and their hands out.

This process will always be true to some degree, but as more and more of those voters "calmly rowing their boat down the stream" wake up, congressmen will forced to at least look over their shoulder. Many of those Americans "calmly rowing their boat down the stream" don't vote. We simply need to reach those Americans "calmly rowing their boat down the stream" who do vote and significant numbers of them are waking up. The Ron Paul Revolution is an indication of the latter awakening.