PDA

View Full Version : Called mey congressman.. am I on the dissenter list now? lol

Paul.Bearer.of.Injustice
09-25-2008, 11:09 AM
I told his office

1) until there's a congressional investigation into the legality of these securities they are asking us to buy, the taxpayer is being denied due-diligence and may in fact being asked to buy fraudulent financial instruments, setting another precedent of government sponsored illegal activity.

2) a bailout will further decline the dollar and puts the Treasury at risk of a downgrade by the international community.

3) a month ago Bernanke said the banking system was sound. Now it's in crisis. He's either a liar or a moron.

Of course I'm voting for the Ron Paul candidate in November anyway but I didn't tell them that.

ItsTime
09-25-2008, 11:11 AM
well done

malibuu
09-25-2008, 12:17 PM
Your FBI file number has been assigned already.

aravoth
09-25-2008, 12:24 PM
I told his office

1) until there's a congressional investigation into the legality of these securities they are asking us to buy, the taxpayer is being denied due-diligence and may in fact being asked to buy fraudulent financial instruments, setting another precedent of government sponsored illegal activity.

2) a bailout will further decline the dollar and puts the Treasury at risk of a downgrade by the international community.

3) a month ago Bernanke said the banking system was sound. Now it's in crisis. He's either a liar or a moron.

Of course I'm voting for the Ron Paul candidate in November anyway but I didn't tell them that.

See you in the soup line at camp FEMA my friend

billjarrett
09-25-2008, 12:29 PM
Either that or you're off the donuts and coffee list..

My Senator used to reply to me with an open invitation for donuts/coffee with constituents two days a week in DC...

It's been over a year since he's invited me :(

Indy Vidual
09-25-2008, 12:32 PM
The NSA has files on you...
Don't worry, only "bad people" need to be concerned. :eek:

hillertexas
09-25-2008, 12:38 PM
I told his office

I borrowed your words...hope you don't mind (I just got electricity back after 11 days as a result of Ike). I am trying to catch up and boy is there plenty to catch up on. I just sent this to my Congressmen:

Sir, concerning the $700b bailout...

4) my family cannot afford to give the government any more tax money

Why aren't you guys listening to We the People? You and I both know what the people want. Ignorance of the will of the people is not an excuse. If you vote for this bailout, you are willingly denying the will of your constituents.

Your response to this bailout will either win or lose my vote.

-XXXXX XXXXXXXXX (registered Republican and State delegate)

HOLLYWOOD
09-25-2008, 01:12 PM
PS: The Washington DC politicians don't report to the constiuents, they report to Lobbyists, Elitist, Wealth, and Corporations.

You are a NO BODY as far as they're concerned.

Remember how they vote... organized to VOTE AGAINST THEM next election.

Yeap, al RPF members have assigned FBI & NSA numbers. :rolleyes:

Paul.Bearer.of.Injustice
09-25-2008, 01:16 PM
in the end it doesn't matter.
We are all just yelling at a television screen.
All I ask is that I get a fellow RPF person in my lego prison

http://cafr1.com/Pictures/Legos/LEGO5.jpeg

http://cafr1.com/Legos.html

LibertyEagle
09-25-2008, 01:18 PM
I told his office

Oooooh, that was good. :D Well done!