PDA

View Full Version : Everyone is against this, Dems, and Reps

mcgraw_wv
09-25-2008, 10:52 AM
So why are they passing this?

They are SUPPOSED to represent us!!! IF they pass this anyways, who the hell is representing us? Taxation without representation... and I think this will be the last straw... I'm ready to march... I'm ready for a revolution... This is it.

Who represents us? If not our elected officials, then who? What is the point of democracy if they will choose to ignore the people they are representing?

I'm so outraged...

tpreitzel
09-25-2008, 10:55 AM

They are SUPPOSED to represent us!!! IF they pass this anyways, who the hell is representing us? Taxation without representation... and I think this will be the last straw... I'm ready to march... I'm ready for a revolution... This is it.

Who represents us? If not our elected officials, then who? What is the point of democracy if they will choose to ignore the people they are representing?

I'm so outraged...

You're just realizing the situation that many older folks have known for decades and have been slaving against with little success so far. You're angry now. Good. You're entering the next phase. Action! Keep your wits, though!

MsDoodahs
09-25-2008, 10:56 AM

I'm so outraged...

Because they do not represent you.

They represent themselves, and they will profit by passing it.

They are counting on us being ignorant and putting them BACK in DC so they get to keep their snouts in the taxpayer funded trough.

They're vile bastards.

Truth Warrior
09-25-2008, 11:44 AM
But will that translate into enough Congress critter votes to defeat it? I'm VERY skeptical that it will, based on many past experiences.

HOLLYWOOD
09-25-2008, 11:49 AM
BECAUSE:

Wealth, Corporations, and ELITIST control the politicians... not the American Voters.

This PROVES, It's all a FACADE, a CHARADE, and a SCHEME to BILK Taxpayers of their MONEY.

Corporate WHORES is putting it mildly!

CALL them ALL... CONTACT by every means possible!

http://directory.usayfoundation.org/ (http://directory.usayfoundation.org/)

this link should help

surf
09-25-2008, 11:50 AM
Keep up the work. Called my guys today: left a voice mail with the individual aide overseeing the Paulson "plan" for Dave Reichert (explaining that i am a republican PCO that will do everything i can to ensure his defeat if he votes for this); left a message w/a person at Senator Murray's office (she said that most all calls were against this plan); and left a voicemail message w/Senator Cantwell's office in Seattle (her DC mailbox was full).

keep it up guys, we're not dead yet.

MoneyWhereMyMouthIs2
09-25-2008, 12:03 PM

I'm so outraged...

Actually, the democrats are making the republican do it. And the republicans are making the democrats do it. I've always heard about this through the years, and now we have them doing it to each other at the same time.

Because they do not represent you.

They represent themselves, and they will profit by passing it.

They are counting on us being ignorant and putting them BACK in DC so they get to keep their snouts in the taxpayer funded trough.

They're vile bastards.

It's hard to put it more clearly than that.

hillbilly123069
09-25-2008, 12:53 PM
Its because they have a price to which they could care less that they are guilty of treason.They don't care what we thinmk anymore because they think we can no longer touch them.

Micah Dardar
09-25-2008, 01:23 PM
Just kick back and listen to the song "Rise" by the Flobots. We will know when it is time!

Ninja Homer
09-25-2008, 01:26 PM

I'm so outraged...

http://slaveuprising.com