PDA

View Full Version : This is our LAST CHANCE before our REPUBLIC DIES! Make Those CALLS!

Menthol Patch
09-25-2008, 09:46 AM
Everyone,

It's beyond urgent that we go all out faxing, calling, mailing, and contacting our representatives. If this bailout gets approved our constitutional republic will no longer exist. The USA will be a communist state, the constitutional will be shredded, and the entire economic system will be controlled by a few people with no oversight!

This bailout must NOT be allowed to happen. It's theft. It's an abomination. It's criminal. We must not tolerate our tax dollars being stolen from us by treasonous congressmen, senators, and the president to bailout fatcat bankers!

Don't make an excuse! Please get on the phone, send those faxes, and contact every senator and congressman you can.

There is little time remaining!

Please make those calls!

Menthol Patch
09-25-2008, 09:55 AM
Keep making those calls!

We must do everything we can to prevent this bailout from passing!

enjerth
09-25-2008, 10:30 AM
I agree. This is a turn or burn point for our whole country. It's likely that we will never again deliberate so thoroughly on this subject. We either ramp up bailouts and make it standard operating procedure, or rein it in and let freedom work.

D.H.
09-25-2008, 10:40 AM
I already did and the news today is calls are running 100 to 1 against this bailout in any form (heard on ABC radio)

I also heard about the "Dump your junk on Wall Street" protest today at 4pm on the radio. It is also on Daily Paul, anyone posted it here? I didn't see it and didn't want to post a new thread.

http://www.alternet.org/story/100230/?page=2

ItsTime
09-25-2008, 11:02 AM
to the top

Spider-Man
09-25-2008, 11:05 AM
The constitutional republic has been dead for a looong time.

HOLLYWOOD
09-25-2008, 11:07 AM
Please post the contact links for people to use!

Also mention in your objections... you will organize statewide groups to ensure that politician NEVER gets reelected again.

They're all NARCISSITIC anyway...

tpreitzel
09-25-2008, 11:09 AM
The constitutional republic has been dead for a looong time.

Right... Civil War (negatively affected 10th amendment), 17th amendment (removed state's voice in D.C.), etc... However, we must fight on and on and on ... Progress has been made in awareness. Now, we need to transform that awareness into action on a huge scale.