PDA

View Full Version : Ron Paul just said vote today or tomorrow!!

ItsTime
09-25-2008, 09:19 AM
Call Call Call, write write write, fax fax fax

THE TIME IS NOW PEOPLE!!

rajibo
09-25-2008, 09:29 AM
Man, I put more careful consideration into what mp3 player I should buy than they are putting into this bailout.:mad::(

zach
09-25-2008, 09:33 AM
Man, I put more careful consideration into what mp3 player I should buy than they are putting into this bailout.:mad::(

QFT. Seriously.

SnappleLlama
09-25-2008, 09:37 AM
I wonder why they're even bothering having these delightful congressional "talks," when they're just going to go ahead and do what they want, anyway?

Poor Dr. Paul. He must never get a full night's sleep :(

qh4dotcom
09-25-2008, 09:51 AM
Since I don't trust politicians to do the right thing, I am not even going to bother to contact them, especially when there is no guarantee that they personally will even hear what I have to say instead of their staff.

Just like my vote is too insignificant to decide the outcome of an election, my telephone call, fax or e-mail is too insignificant to influence my Congressman.

Melissa
09-25-2008, 09:52 AM
Since I don't trust politicians to do the right thing, I am not even going to bother to contact them, especially when there is no guarantee that they personally will even hear what I have to say instead of their staff.

Just like my vote is too insignificant to decide the outcome of an election, my telephone call, fax or e-mail is too insignificant to influence my Congressman.

That is probably the silliest reason I have ever heard to not call, why not do it if you don't get heard at least you tried but if you don't call you start and end at not being heard

tropicangela
09-25-2008, 09:55 AM
Did you see the hearings? They are listening to us for the most part. Paul said they will probably have their arms twisted, but we should still raise hell.

ItsTime
09-25-2008, 10:02 AM
Did you see the hearings? They are listening to us for the most part. Paul said they will probably have their arms twisted, but we should still raise hell.

thats why we must say NO BAILOUT PERIOD no sweetheart deals...

Sarge
09-25-2008, 10:06 AM
If the MSM were doing their job they would be out filming the protests, across the country, against this bailout.

Show how mad the people are to DC. Sometimes visual works better.

Mister Grieves
09-25-2008, 10:12 AM
If the MSM were doing their job they would be out filming the protests, across the country, against this bailout.That would actually be counter-productive to their job.

RonPaulVolunteer
09-25-2008, 10:15 AM

Well, Apple makes the choice pretty simple and cheap. I am stunned at the new nano. Wow. If you haven't held one, you'll be surprised when you do.

Chester Copperpot
09-25-2008, 10:18 AM

Wow, either someone hacked your account or your a shill of the NWO.

Banished to BOgeyland!

angelatc
09-25-2008, 10:20 AM

So, you're pretty content to let it be said that you did nothing, then.

Freedom rules!

qh4dotcom
09-25-2008, 10:42 AM
So, you're pretty content to let it be said that you did nothing, then.

Freedom rules!

I will do something....I'll vote against someone on the ballot who supported the bailout...maybe send a donation to their opponent

I hear about thousands of people contacting McCain, Obama, their incumbent congressmen, etc opposing the bailout....and in 40 days I'll hear about how these same people who are supposedly so upset with the bailout went and voted for McCain, Obama, their incumbent congressmen, etc who supported the bailout...I just don't want to jump on their bandwagon.

I would much rather contact RP or one of the few politicians who are doing the right thing and thank them for opposing the bailout.

Original_Intent
09-25-2008, 10:50 AM
"Vote for NO ONE who supports the bailout"

Too bad this is being rammed thru to fast to purchase a billboard :mad:

Erazmus
09-25-2008, 10:55 AM
I emailed my representatives, and included in my letter "I will NOT vote for anyone who authorizes or supports the bailout bill."

ItsTime
09-25-2008, 11:48 AM
go go go