PDA

View Full Version : "Something haywire with the McCain campaign"

malibuu
09-25-2008, 08:40 AM
Dave Letterman uses airtime to get on McCain for quitting, after McCain told Letterman that "He has to go save the country" ?

http://news.aol.com/political-machine/2008/09/24/letterman-mocks-mccain/?icid=100214839x1210340615x1200565830

I agree with Letterman, something is haywire with the "Geriatric Park" campaign.

Jeremy
09-25-2008, 08:41 AM
he's old and tired maybe? who really cares

SnappleLlama
09-25-2008, 08:41 AM
Read some of the comments...they're hilarious!

Truth Warrior
09-25-2008, 08:50 AM
LP has their Barr, GOP has their McCain. :p :rolleyes:

malibuu
09-25-2008, 10:18 AM
he's old and tired maybe? who really cares

Imagine the Double Talk Express saying that to Letterman . . .

We can reschedule another time, "I have to go save the country"

The old guy sure sounds old . .

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ioy90nF2anI

D.H.
09-25-2008, 10:45 AM
Yeah I saw Letterman last night. I have never seen him that mad. Especially when he found out McCain was in Katie Couric's studio and wasn't even going to Washington until this morning.

Anyone else get the feeling that McCain is turning our country upside down NOW with his ever changing antics? What would he do as President?

Is "maverick" the new term for crazy or dementia?

Lucille
09-25-2008, 10:58 AM
Yeah I saw Letterman last night. I have never seen him that mad. Especially when he found out McCain was in Katie Couric's studio and wasn't even going to Washington until this morning.

Anyone else get the feeling that McCain is turning our country upside down NOW with his ever changing antics? What would he do as President?

Is "maverick" the new term for crazy or dementia?

The MSM started the "McCain the Maverick" meme and it stuck. I bet they regret it now, huh?

In 2000 (and beyond), Letterman (now painfully unfunny) loved McCain. He called him "the kickass president."

McCain's rope-a-dope strategy worked before, and it will work again, whether the debates go on as scheduled or not. Barry already went running when Comrade George called him last night.

If they cancel them, Obama will look like a follower, and a typical politician. If it goes on as scheduled, McCain will show up at the debates like Grant at Appomattox.

It was a cynical but brilliant move on McCain's part.

Truth Warrior
09-25-2008, 11:03 AM
I smell a Rove. ;) :rolleyes: