PDA

View Full Version : haha fox news.....

Cinderella
09-25-2008, 07:25 AM
they were just asking what do tax payers think about this bail out? the woman said we must not be too happy because they just got over 2000 emails in 5 minutes!!!

good job guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

Bruno
09-25-2008, 07:28 AM
i caught that, too. now, though, they are going to have AARP on to talk about how they want the bailout.

Cinderella
09-25-2008, 07:30 AM
theres another senator on msnbc talking about how this problem was started by the gov and we do not need more gov trying to fix it...wish i knew his name

Bruno
09-25-2008, 07:53 AM
Bump.

Fox just had a whole segment slanted to make it look like the Republicans had been trying to stop this all years ago, and Frank and the Democrats are to blame.

I can't stand this smarmy Fox newscaster here that won't let this guy talk. He just keeps interrupting him. Suddenly some guy who sits behind a news desk is a financial genius?

MsDoodahs
09-25-2008, 07:56 AM
They have to assure their base that they're REALLY against it, which is bullshit.

They're damn near ALL for it.

Cinderella
09-25-2008, 07:56 AM
bruno....why are we watching faux? haha...i hate this channel...but its kinda like a car accident...u cant help but look

rockandrollsouls
09-25-2008, 07:59 AM
Bump.

Fox just had a whole segment slanted to make it look like the Republicans had been trying to stop this all years ago, and Frank and the Democrats are to blame.

I can't stand this smarmy Fox newscaster here that won't let this guy talk. He just keeps interrupting him. Suddenly some guy who sits behind a news desk is a financial genius?

Well, he's half right. Both are to blame :D

Bruno
09-25-2008, 08:08 AM
bruno....why are we watching faux? haha...i hate this channel...but its kinda like a car accident...u cant help but look

lol. I watch all the stations to justify my cable expenses. :)

Seriously I like to see what crap is being spewed out. This is where most Americans get their information. That's why I also listen to Rush, Hannity, and Beck when I can. If you don't know what they are hearing from the MSM, you aren't fully informed to fight against it. ;)

FindLiberty
09-25-2008, 08:12 AM
But, there is no Ron Paul on the MSM at this time?

...need a new Ron Paul YouTube video that addresses this problem, its causes and then offers some real solutions!

Bruno
09-25-2008, 08:15 AM
But, there is no Ron Paul on the MSM at this time?

...need a new Ron Paul YouTube video that addresses this problem, its causes and then offers some real solutions!

Have you seen this one yet? from yesterday. notice how they are all hanging in his every word. 'bout time.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TlgByE1jDRA

FindLiberty
09-25-2008, 08:17 AM
THANKS Bruno, watching it right now. Nice.

Bruno
09-25-2008, 08:46 AM
this smarmy fox guy always pisses me off. did he interrupt the McCain supporter that much?
"Fair and Balanced" lol. what a frickin' joke.

What is this dude's name. he's an idiot

Cinderella
09-25-2008, 08:47 AM
come on bruno...u kno he didnt mean to be rude :)

Bruno
09-25-2008, 08:49 AM
Bill Hemmer = smarmy douchebag shill

porcupine
09-25-2008, 09:20 AM
i caught that, too. now, though, they are going to have AARP on to talk about how they want the bailout.

Any type of bad bill, you can guarentee - absolutely guarantee - that the AARP will support it. They're the worst lobbying organization ever.

Bman
09-25-2008, 09:24 AM
theres another senator on msnbc talking about how this problem was started by the gov and we do not need more gov trying to fix it...wish i knew his name

I don't know much about Senator Jim DeMint (SC). But I heard him the other day and it sounded like he was grabbing some words from the Ron Paul play book. Anyone know if this guys worth anything.

Cinderella
09-25-2008, 09:26 AM
^^i liked what he had to say but u never kno if these crooks really mean it

Bruno
09-25-2008, 09:28 AM
Dana Perino talks to fast, is too arrogant, and concedes zero points to the opposition. In other words, she is the perfect mouthpiece puppet for the administration.