PDA

View Full Version : We stand behind you tonight Dr. Paul

New York Central
09-05-2007, 05:18 PM
God bless you for taking the stand for America. I hope America will take pause tonight, truly listen and then reflect. While you will be alone amongst the other candidates you have millions who will stand behind you.

You will be a great leader, not only for our nation but the rest of the free world. Thank you for restoring my hope that America will be restored. Our nation has lost respect across the globe, only a man of integrity can bring that back. I didn't think I would see that man during my lifetime. It's time now to wake up that other sleeping giant America can be.

lucius
09-05-2007, 05:22 PM
Very nice and welcome!

speciallyblend
09-05-2007, 05:23 PM
God bless you for taking the stand for America. I hope America will take pause tonight, truly listen and then reflect. While you will be alone amongst the other candidates you have millions who will stand behind you.

You will be a great leader, not only for our nation but the rest of the free world. Thank you for restoring my hope that America will be restored. Our nation has lost respect across the globe, only a man of integrity can bring that back. I didn't think I would see that man during my lifetime. It's time now to wake up that other sleeping giant America can be.

will be great to hear your views,welcome;)