09-25-2008, 05:27 AM
Now THAT's what I'm talkin' bout....

http://therightperspective.com/wordpress/?p=107

Truth Warrior
09-25-2008, 05:36 AM
Money is the life blood and fertilizer of Leviathan. :p

kathy88
09-25-2008, 05:41 AM
HR 2755 needs another phone bomb to our fearful leaders after this bailout mess shakes out, or perhaps in conjunction with? Maybe it's not enough to tell them we not only don't want the bailout, but also death to the fed. Make them the same issue.

Truth Warrior
09-25-2008, 05:48 AM
The bailout money will merely disappear into the USUAL "black holes" and the economy will still crash. Because the government is INCOMPETENT and INEPT and the MINORITY voters merely keep on electing and supporting them, AND bitching about it. :p :rolleyes:

"The system is corrupt, beyond redemption, and is not worthy of my support!"

pauletteNV
09-25-2008, 08:17 AM
I heard Andy Grause on the radio last night and he is advocating nationalizing the FED and thereafter, it will be easier to dismantle. When one says abolish anything to one of our "caretakers" it meets with harsh disapproval, but "natonalize" has the sort of ring to it that they might like. Apparently the FED gets 6% guarantees, no taxes on every loan dollar they create, so one can see the benefit to nationalizing it as step one. I was sort of asleep and maybe didn't get this all correct, but apparently the FEDS write off all of their costs, courtesy of the U.S. taxpayer, and they live lavishly in poosh offices, have a fleet of Leers, etc. One way or another, this has to stop and we have to finish "feeding the beast." Anyone else hear Grause?

ronpaulforprez2008
09-25-2008, 08:27 AM
We need to take a position that puts them on their back-foot. Right now, we are simply trying to defend the existing line, namely, saying no to the bailout.

The Abolish-the-FED position pushes them back to a more tenable place. Now that we have momentum, we should push the line as hard as we can.