PDA

View Full Version : I love that message

Jeremy
09-24-2008, 11:28 PM
“Dear Senator/Representative:

You MUST reject the Paulson/Bernanke plan for bailing out and propping up reckless banks at taxpayer expense. This is madness to ask us, the taxpayers, to cover the liabilities of Wall Street. We are tired of being fleeced. If you vote to support this plan, I will do everything in my power to remove you from office before you can give away any more of our money to failed businessmen.

Thank you, [Your name]”

I just sent it

If you don't know what I'm talking about: http://www.campaignforliberty.com/blog/?p=608

Kotin
09-24-2008, 11:31 PM
hehehehe nice!

Joseph Hart
09-25-2008, 01:21 AM
sent to all four of my representatives and senators :P

Ex Post Facto
09-25-2008, 01:23 AM
Yep sent mine too...both senators and the representative. Whats sad is we did this after BUSH's speech, as if they think that will change our mind.

blocks
09-25-2008, 01:27 AM
There is also some good, what they call, "activist materials" on there. I plan to print a few hundred copies of the slim-jim PDF and distribute them around my community. Just drop them on doorsteps if you have to. Most Americans who have been paying attention to this issue strictly on a diet of FOX News or MSNBC will be curious and look in the C4L's ideas.

Ex Post Facto
09-25-2008, 01:29 AM
There is also some good, what they call, "activist materials" on there. I plan to print a few hundred copies of the slim-jim PDF and distribute them around my community. Just drop them on doorsteps if you have to. Most Americans who have been paying attention to this issue strictly on a diet of FOX News or MSNBC will be curious and look in the C4L's ideas.

I don't have much time out in the day, but I'll definitly be leaving some of those flyers floating around the work break areas.

blocks
09-25-2008, 01:38 AM
I don't have much time out in the day, but I'll definitly be leaving some of those flyers floating around the work break areas.

Any little bit is good work done. This issue has gone beyond party lines when it comes to mainstream America. I live in one of the most Leftist counties in the entire country (Sonoma County, CA), but still a good few here are questioning the bailout on local radio. So wherever you are, this issue hits so hard home that people WILL pay attention. And it's a big opportunity for us to further our cause considering that this was all predicted by every school of Austrian economics.