PDA

View Full Version : Does Alex Jones have anything to say about the economic crisis/illegal bailout plan?

Warrior_of_Freedom
09-24-2008, 09:39 PM
Any videos?

Real_CaGeD
09-24-2008, 09:42 PM
Listen to the refeed of the show. infowars.com

Paulite
09-24-2008, 09:43 PM
je will be on coast to coast tonight

Dequeant
09-24-2008, 09:45 PM
I think an easier question would be

"Does anyone give a shit about what alex jones thinks about the bailout?"

The Good Doctor
09-24-2008, 09:51 PM
Plenty. Check his site out for articles. Not sure about videos aside from interviews on You Tube. But he talks to tons of people.

Ron Paul, Craig Paul Roberts, Robert Chapman, G. Edward Griffin, Joseph Stiglitz, Webster Griffin Tarpley, and Ralph Nader.

Robert Chapman and Joseph Stiglitz are great. But everyone listed is, inlcuding that Congressman guy from Texas! :D

www.infowars.com

Any videos?

dannno
09-24-2008, 09:53 PM
I think an easier question would be

"Does anyone give a shit about what alex jones thinks about the bailout?"

ehh.. I think a better question is what do you THINk he thinks?!

Are there any political issues that they disagree on?? None that I'm aware of, except for a slight difference in 9/11 truth..

Alawn
09-24-2008, 09:55 PM
He is super against it.

dannno
09-24-2008, 09:56 PM
AJ believes the same thing Ron Paul does, just a little more extreme...

For example...

McCain Shuts Down Campaign Until Bailout Scam Passes

Kurt Nimmo
Infowars
September 24, 2008

Good news! McCain has shut down his election campaign. Maybe we won’t have to see his mug all the time on television.

Of course, this is horse feathers. It’s an election trick. McCain says he has suspended his campaign until the government figures out how best to screw the little guy, who will have to pay for the bankster scam now tortuously wending its way through the best little corporate whorehouse on the Potomac.

http://www.infowars.com/?p=4837

pacelli
09-24-2008, 10:26 PM
Alex Jones will be on Coast-to-Coast AM tonight with George Noory for the full show. 10 million worldwide over broadcast radio, hopefully Jones will focus on relevant topics to today's events with the economy.