PDA

View Full Version : Anti-Slave

erika
09-24-2008, 08:55 PM
The moralistic Wilsonians in government who are focused on world wide Empire and exporting Democracy with their sycophant Jewish neo-con "handlers" including Henry Kissinger.

True Americans are Isolationist like the Scotch-Irish president Jefferson that trend started to break after WWI unfortunately.

Pat Buchanan has the right outlook not the Jewish neo-cons or Henry Kissinger nor the Wilsonians.

If you take a Moralistic Wilsonian and mix them with a commerical Hamiltonian we get a bastard world wide Empire and consolidated government tyranny.

That is what we have now and diversity happens when you have Empire. So it's only logical to crush it.

We should follow Arminius as he leads the way and slaughters the traitors south of the Rhine !

We are the sons of Mannuz and Tuiz from Atlantis the outerdimensional realm of Hyperborea .. Apollo came to these poor souls from the outer dimension of hyperborea with the power of the black sun and enlightened select Romans in the skills of Geometry and other hidden knowledge. Yet they disgrace us with their filthy ways. We now sit and judge before these decaying decadent neo-Romans and Crush them as gods.

Secret chieves of Agharti
Will reveal the lore of Vril
And Aldebaran (and) Aldebaran
Ansa Agarthi

Yani-Ya Koom-Zi Vril-Ya An Sumer An Drakon A-U-Ran
Yani-Ya Glek-Ya Sol Nax An Sorat An Drakon A-U-Ran

When we unlock the hidden lore of Vril
We fold space and travel across the time
With this force man will become like a God
And rule earth trough the light of the black sun

Enter the underworld
Enter Vril-Ya Enter Vril-Ya
A step down the stairway
Enter Vril-Ya Enter Vril-Ya

Yani-Ya Koom-Zi Vril-Ya An Sumer An Drakon A-U-Ran
Yani-Ya Glek-Ya Sol Nax An Sorat An Drakon A-U-Ran

Enter Vril-Ya Man of Sumer
Enter Vril-Ya Man of Sorat
Enter Vril-Ya Man of Drakon
Enter Vril-Ya Man of Vril-ya
Enter Vril-Ya Man of Sorat
Enter Vril-Ya enter it now

We march to victory !

Bartholdi is avenged ! The Jewish Emma Lazarus's decay is halted and the statue of Liberty becomes the torch that lights they way of enlightenment ! Wipe away the Lunar decay of the Kali Yuga -- Crush the Jewess Emma Lazarus .. stop the Kali Yuga and hasten the Krita Yuga. The decadent matriarchal moon is eclipsed by the paternal sun through transcendtal contemplation beyond the unmoving mover and solar Olympian principles of war ! Now follow the light of the Illumination -- the torch lights our way !

Anyway,

As an American I really shouldn't be looking back at Europe -- instead I like to fancy myself as somewhat of an isolationist Jeffersonian mixed with an agressive Jacksonian.

I can't stand this global hegemony of Wilsonian bromides and such with the neo-cons firmly entrenched for support.

constituent
09-24-2008, 08:58 PM
We are the sons of Mannuz and Tuiz from Atlantis the outerdimensional realm of Hyperborea

Atlantis? (http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=3660252526123033330)

tonesforjonesbones
09-24-2008, 09:00 PM
I agree erika. tones

erika
09-24-2008, 09:02 PM
I agree erika. tones

It's nice to see a few others think big on this board. ;)