PDA

View Full Version : What do you think will happen after the economic failure?

Jeremy
09-24-2008, 08:52 PM
Total collapse or great depression? If collapse... how do you think it will happen? Will the states completely break up? Will some form new unions? Will some join Canada if it's in better condition? Civil war and riots?

werdd
09-24-2008, 08:53 PM
I think weil all be moving to montana soon.

QueenB4Liberty
09-24-2008, 08:56 PM
Wouldn't it just be the perfect time for the globalists to go "oh,well Americans you must need our help so..." The North American Union becomes a reality? With the fall of the dollar comes the rise of the Amero, or is that just silly?

Kevin_Kennedy
09-24-2008, 08:59 PM
Wouldn't it just be the perfect time for the globalists to go "oh,well Americans you must need our help so..." The North American Union becomes a reality? With the fall of the dollar comes the rise of the Amero, or is that just silly?

I wouldn't be remotely surprised.

RonPaulVolunteer
09-24-2008, 09:01 PM
This: http://video.google.com/googleplayer.swf?docid=4353655982817317115&hl=en

SeanEdwards
09-24-2008, 09:04 PM
Totalitarian police state. We'll be more like China.

Indy Vidual
09-24-2008, 09:05 PM
What do you think will happen after the economic failure?

Are the FEMA camps for:
"starving mobs from the cities"
political rebels (Ron Paul supporters)
or
Both?

Orgoonian
09-24-2008, 09:07 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H6Vw402IaII :p

yongrel
09-24-2008, 09:08 PM
http://www.threepanelsoul.com/comics/098.png

Indy Vidual
09-24-2008, 09:08 PM

The first two minutes was enough for me, at this time.
Does it have a happy ending? :)

constitutional
09-24-2008, 09:10 PM
Total collapse or great depression? If collapse... how do you think it will happen? Will the states completely break up? Will some form new unions? Will some join Canada if it's in better condition? Civil war and riots?

oh my, imaginations running wild eh? What incentives do states have by breaking away during total economic depression? LOL

Mahkato
09-24-2008, 09:30 PM

Never seen that before.

Wow.

NewEnd
09-24-2008, 09:32 PM
terrorist attack

then

sectarian/ideological/rural urban violence

then

race war

Razorback Fan
09-24-2008, 09:39 PM
Well, there's this time traveller from the future who sums it up pretty nicely:

http://www.johntitor.com

Wacky stuff, until you read this fellow's "predictions" about how the next American civil war and then WWIII unfold. Then it just starts to look like the next logical progression from today's events.

rajibo
09-24-2008, 09:39 PM
I think weil all be moving to montana soon.

Just to raise me up a crop of dental floss. :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pLE89PZzuAg

Liberty Rebellion
09-24-2008, 09:41 PM
well soon after my entire family will say, "Sorry!"

My mom already did that when they had bank runs on Northern Rock in '07.

Damn times flies!

Indy Vidual
09-24-2008, 09:58 PM

Wacky stuff, until you read this fellow's "predictions" about how the next American civil war and then WWIII unfold. Then it just starts to look like the next logical progression from today's events.
IMO, he was a very bright person who was just goofing around.
Didn't he say the Civil War would start by 2004, or very similar?

Indy Vidual
09-24-2008, 09:59 PM
Just to raise me up a crop of dental floss. :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pLE89PZzuAg

I thought about that one too. :)

constituent
09-24-2008, 10:00 PM
the sun will rise, and the sun will set.

Mahkato
09-24-2008, 10:11 PM

This is actually quite comforting. No matter how bad we humans screw things up, life will go on. The sun will still be warming the grass and the rivers will still bumble along on their way to the ocean. Hopefully we'll figure our way out of this sooner rather than later.

daviddee
09-24-2008, 10:11 PM

Razorback Fan
09-24-2008, 10:18 PM
IMO, he was a very bright person who was just goofing around.
Didn't he say the Civil War would start by 2004, or very similar?

Something like that, yeah.

I don't think he was from the future, and apparently he had his dates wrong. But the "future" he describes dovetails nicely with the future that really seems to be unfolding, IMO. Very bright, indeed.

Razorback Fan
09-24-2008, 10:19 PM
4. New found respect for the 2nd...

God, I hope you're not advocating gun ownership. :eek:

Jeremy
09-24-2008, 10:24 PM
oh my, imaginations running wild eh? What incentives do states have by breaking away during total economic depression? LOL

the free market :rolleyes:

Ex Post Facto
09-24-2008, 10:34 PM

WOW!!! At least, we do take our country back. Assuming this is real...I'll keep an open mind at the very least.

The year 2008 was a general date by which time everyone will realize the world they thought they were living in was over. The civil war in the United States will start in 2004. I would describe it as having a Waco type event every month that steadily gets worse. The conflict will consume everyone in the US by 2012 and end in 2015 with a very short WWIII.

If you could change one thing about your government right now, what would it be?
The United States is still a representative republic in 2036 but it was touch and go for a while. After the war, the U.S. had divided into 5 general areas based on their economic and defensive strengths. Many people blamed the government organization for the war and the last Constitutional Congress was held in 2020 to officially scrap the Constitution and start over. Fortunately, this exercise in anger pointed out how hard it was to come up with anything better. It was decided the document wasn't at fault. As a result, there have been a few small changes to the Constitution and the executive branch but you would easily recognize it. The average citizen is more educated about the Constitution and aware of the rights and responsibilities it gives them. Federal power has been decentralized and the focus of daily politics is in the state senates. Federal law has also been streamlined but much harder to change or make additions to.

JosephTheLibertarian
09-24-2008, 10:36 PM

Then, me and TruthWarrior will be FREE yayyy

Join The Paul Side
09-24-2008, 11:17 PM
Depression....collapse.....either way, people will be poor. Crime will go up and become an occupation for many just to survive.

People will be pissed. There will be riots. Think Chicago when King was assinated, only nation wide in major cities in every state.

There will be lawlessness. Angry citizens will outnumber law enforcement officers in many cities, many of them may even jump ship rather then face the angry mob.

Martial law declared once the riots begin. Only there won't be enough troops to cover the entire nation. They will be placed in strategic cities and cities with bases.

The Twilight Zone of illegal immigration will come as American Citizens along the border states will flock across the Mexican border in search of work, food, and energy. Many in the Northern States will seek refuge in Canada. The people that make it to Mexico or Canada will be the lucky ones.

Civil war may become a possibility.

I hope I am wrong. :(

Razorback Fan
09-24-2008, 11:27 PM
I'm thinking Costa Rica looks pretty good.

RonPaulR3VOLUTION
09-24-2008, 11:36 PM

"Artists use lies to tell the truth, while politicians use them to cover the truth up." --Evey, V for Vendetta.

The Titor story is great fiction! Very interesting read.

"I do however, find it interesting how important the Constitution became to the average US citizen’s life, if even for a short moment." --John Titor, before 9/11

(36) Perhaps I should let you all in on a little secret. No one likes you in the future. This time period is looked at as being full of lazy, self-centered, civically ignorant sheep. Perhaps you should be less concerned about me and more concerned about that. --John Titor

"During this Congress, the leaders discovered and decided that coming up with a new and better form of government was nearly impossible. The original Constitution itself was not the problem it was the ignorance of the people that lived under it."

"Many people blamed the government organization for the war and the last Constitutional Congress was held in 2020 to officially scrap the Constitution and start over. Fortunately, this exercise in anger pointed out how hard it was to come up with anything better. It was decided the document wasn't at fault."

"Or are you going to let the government keep pissing in your face and telling you it's rain?" -- John Titor.

(35) While you sit by and watch your Constitution being torn away from you, you willfully eat poisoned food, buy manufactured products no one needs and turn an uncaring eye away from millions of people suffering and dying all around you. Is this the "Universal Law" you subscribe to?

"We don't just bomb people for the hell of it anymore."

Kotin
09-24-2008, 11:41 PM
sleepover?

jbuttell
09-24-2008, 11:50 PM

Just a couple ideas here, but...

1.) No income tax.
2.) Sever ties from federal reserve system, coin own money to insulate from inflation of federal reserve notes.
3.) Wholeheartedly observe the rule of law, as described in the Bill of Rights and the rest of the Constitution.

Ex Post Facto
09-25-2008, 12:08 AM
Just a couple ideas here, but...

1.) No income tax.
2.) Sever ties from federal reserve system, coin own money to insulate from inflation of federal reserve notes.
3.) Wholeheartedly observe the rule of law, as described in the Bill of Rights and the rest of the Constitution.

He also said something about having 5 presidents...I'm assuming one from each territory?

aravoth
09-25-2008, 12:15 AM
God, I hope you're not advocating gun ownership. :eek:

what?

Live_Free_Or_Die
09-25-2008, 12:23 AM
nt

Ninja Homer
09-25-2008, 12:25 AM

Don't be so sure: http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=2012+pole+shift&btnG=Search

max
09-25-2008, 12:50 AM
martial law

jkm1864
09-25-2008, 01:00 AM
1st. People will run on the banks
2nd. people will run on the food sources.
3rd. Government will declare that it will not pay its debts.
4th. Welfare checks and social security checks will cease.
5th. People will get hungry and then fear will turn to anger
6th Crime will go through the roof
7th Ron Paul supporters will be forced to shoot Obama supporters
8th Riots will ensue and the military will make quick work of it
9th Martial law will be declared if it hasn't been before the bank run or refuting of Gov debt....
10th situations will deteriorate and get worse and worse .....
11th people will try to flee to the country only to meet road blocks
12th Russia, China, Iran, Venezuela, Cuba, Syria, North Korea, Libya will invade the continental US under UN authority ...
13th Undesirables will be rounded up and placed in forced labor camps or death camps take your pick ...
14th sheeple will not revolt just like the people in Nazi germany but will turn a blind eye and deny it....
15th people will die by the millions due to diseases and biological warfare...
16th The government will institute a new digital currency by a micro chip ...
17th The Christians will go ape crap and then they will be rounded up
18th The AC will be revealed to the world
19th God will come back and destroy the evil ones plus the ones that set around doing nothing while their fellow humans were being butchered ....

So lets see if I am halfway right ....

eleganz
09-25-2008, 01:31 AM
well john titor got one thing wrong, it is that the 2008 olympics did proceed and went very well. He said it wouldn't have even happened.

Ex Post Facto
09-25-2008, 02:08 AM
well john titor got one thing wrong, it is that the 2008 olympics did proceed and went very well. He said it wouldn't have even happened.

Is that because the sheep hadn't awoken yet?