PDA

View Full Version : Please do NOT send your money to the gun-grabbers!

RonPaul2012grassroots
09-05-2007, 04:17 PM
Please be advised that Sara Lee Corporation is a major contributor to gun control causes. Sara Lee Corporation owns Hanes (tee shirts, underwear, socks, etc.).

Please demand that any supplier of Ron Paul tee shirts you deal with boycott Hanes tee shirt products. We do not want to reward bad behavior, and you certainly don't want our adversaries profiting off us and then turning around and using those proceeds against us.

Brasil Branco
09-05-2007, 04:20 PM
Why do you assume that ALL Ron Paul supporters are automatically against gun control?

IMO, this is a cause you should take on another time, and personally- not during the campaign....

mavtek
09-05-2007, 04:22 PM
I think the OP is assuming that Ron Paul supporters are against gun control, which I think is for the most part true.

I don't own a gun, don't want one, but I'm not against everyone else having them.

Mr. White
09-05-2007, 04:24 PM
I think msot of the OP's posts are meant to discourage us from using his competitors, and while his statements may be true, his 'altruism' is questionable at best.

That being said, thanks for making items available to us OP.

RonPaul2012grassroots
09-05-2007, 04:29 PM
Why do you assume that ALL Ron Paul supporters are automatically against gun control?

IMO, this is a cause you should take on another time, and personally- not during the campaign....

Politicians tip-toe around gun control for good reason - it's a single issue vote for a whole lot of voters. This is why Romney, Thompson, and Ghouliani are attempting to suck up to gunowners.

Gun-grabbers are statists, and it's safe to say that Ron Paul is against statism.

Those who wish to disarm the American people are the tyrants of the world. Being armed with the latest in conventional arms is the ability to say "No!" to tyranny.

RonPaul2012grassroots
09-05-2007, 04:31 PM
I think msot of the OP's posts are meant to discourage us from using his competitors,

If you follow my posts, you would know that I've plugged Marianne's tee shirts over ours when it comes to price.

and while his statements may be true, his 'altruism' is questionable at best.

Another example of no good deed goes unpunished.

nullvalu
09-05-2007, 04:32 PM

I think it's a pretty safe assumption.. Ok, maybe not ALL but 95% easily..

Mr. White
09-05-2007, 04:40 PM
If you follow my posts, you would know that I've plugged Marianne's tee shirts over ours when it comes to price.

Another example of no good deed goes unpunished.

Pretty much. No comment on the thank you?

RonPaul2012grassroots
09-05-2007, 04:44 PM
That being said, thanks for making items available to us OP.

You're very welcome. And thank you.

Ira Aten
09-05-2007, 04:55 PM

Well, he probably did because most Ron Paul supporters have read the Constitution and understand the fact that the gun control restrictions these firms advocate, are total infringements upon the right set forth in the 2nd Amendment, and Ron Paul's entire political platform is that document itself.

Conducting business with proponents of company's which lobby our elected officials to try and bribe them to violate their oaths of office by passing legislation not "in pursuance of" the Constitution is not in keeping with Ron Paul's political platform. Most of the time, when you support a Candidate, you support their political platform.

Last Saturday in Fort Worth in fact, he announced that his platform was in his back pocket, and he pulled out a copy of the Constitution. The 2nd Amendment, is right there within it. So I guess he just assumed Ron Paul supporters, supported Ron Paul's political platform.

If you are anti-2nd Amendment, perhaps you could check out Rudy Guliani.

He is totally in favor of violating the 2nd Amendment.

mdh
09-05-2007, 05:20 PM
Regardless of OP's profit motives, no one has made statements claiming this is untrue, so I think we should all take note. I mean, we're all capitalists here, right? Profit motives are good as long as folks are honest. ;)

Also, all Ron Paul supporters must oppose "gun control", as it violates the second amendment.

Bryan
09-05-2007, 05:29 PM
Profit motives are good as long as folks are honest. ;)
I agree with mdh on this, and further can attest from my numerous interactions with RonPaul Stickers that his efforts are solidly towards a Dr. Paul victory. I've purchased campaign material from at least 7 different vendors and feel each are providing positive value to the campaign to all us to get much needed merchandise. RonPaulStickers has the best value I've seen (a primary objective for him).