PDA

View Full Version : HIGH ALERT... B of A Employee Witnesses Vaults Being EMPTIED?

XR500Final
09-24-2008, 07:16 PM
We cannot confirm this information at this time, but find it critical information nonetheless, and we would advice people to be very alert at this time.

At this link : http://forum.prisonplanet.com/index.php?topic=60678.0

One of the posters has a friend who works at a B of A. HIS FRIEND IS NOTING THAT THE VAULTS ARE BEING EMPTIED AND LOADED INTO ARMOURED CARS AT THIS TIME, AND AS YOU READ THIS THEY HAVE BEEN EMPTIED.

If this information is true - then it is CRITICAL INFORMATION - It tells us many things.

A. That B of A already knows that they are not going to be any bailout from the $700 Billion Loan. It will be unavailable if they go to draw on it. In otherwords it is just a last second MONEY GRAB and the system is going to be allowed to fail anyways.
B. That they are making preparations for a financial SHUTDOWN.
C. THIS IS THEREFORE A STAGED EVENT. THE $700 BILLION IS A GRAB, AND NO MATTER WHAT COMES THEY ARE GOING TO LET THE SYSTEM SHUT DOWN.
D. As Lindsey Williams has said repeatedly there is going to be a giant financial crash in America, and by this they will LIMIT CASH SUPPLY TO THE PUBLIC. It is the same thing that was done in the dirty 30's - the same very method that they used to seize assets. Then they will go on the biggest shark feeding frenzy in the history of mankind, and buy up all the industries for pennies on the dollar - and they will sit by and let the banks 'fail' to make sure that most of the companies fail.

When it comes back (when who knows 3 years?) - they will make you all slaves, and America will now be a third world nation and jobs scarce. The corporations will all be owned by a small elite, and they will do whatever they want with the population. People will be beat down and go right along with it.

What do you do?

Education is the key - goto video.google.com and watch The Money Masters, Money as Debt, and read the book The Creature from Jekyll Island. Remember they allowed credit to be easily made, and they are now just as easily tightening it.

You have to have EVERYBODY on the same page - We want the control of the currency TAKEN BACK from the private for profit federal reserve - and put back into the hands of the people.

fedup100
09-24-2008, 07:18 PM
You know what. I think if they don't get what they want, they will close all the banks and steal all the deposits from the people. They are that criminal. And the fdic is a joke......they can take 30 years to pay it back if at all.

heavenlyboy34
09-24-2008, 07:19 PM
You're exactly right. We live in VERY dangerous times. My B of A account is liquid now :D I keep it safe in my room.

DAFTEK
09-24-2008, 07:19 PM
I'm going first thing in the morning to get my money out of the bank, this is getting out of hand now....

Sandra
09-24-2008, 07:22 PM
This thread is a bunch of hooey, then. Does the OP exaggerate much? Look at all his posts.

Indy Vidual
09-24-2008, 07:24 PM
I prepared by avoiding saving any money. :)
:eek:

Original_Intent
09-24-2008, 07:26 PM
I withdrew everything today. This is going nowhere good.

Bush said in his address that all insured loans will continue to be covered and that a penny has never been lost on an FDIC insured deposit...

this was a clear signal to me that I did the right thing.

Sandra
09-24-2008, 07:27 PM
The OP consistantly tries to invoke panic and probably laughs about it.

Original_Intent
09-24-2008, 07:30 PM
I am not agreeing with the OP I don't know or believe that vaults are being emptied.

What I do believe is that Bush bringing up the FDIC in his speech and saying no one with FDIC insured deposits will lose their money...WHY say that? Why even bring that up, it has nothing to do with the bailout.

forsmant
09-24-2008, 07:30 PM
Who cares if they take all the paper! They want all the assets and capital they can get.

Money is just a medium of exchange, if they have most of it we will start trading with something else.

fedup100
09-24-2008, 07:31 PM
Maybe the OP has done so in the past but as for today, you better get your money in your hands. Besides, all of us need to get out of the Federal reserve banks, they need to be brought to their knees. Paul would agree.

RSLudlum
09-24-2008, 07:33 PM
Bush said in his address that all insured loans will continue to be covered and that a penny has never been lost on an FDIC insured deposit...

Of course, because the FDIC is just like the SS Trust fund, full of IOU's redeemable with freshly printed FRN's. You may eventually get the quanities of dollars you had in the bank, but the quality (purchasing power) will be nihil.

http://www.securagroup.com/news/archives/articles/2008/AB080827.pdf

Andrew-Austin
09-24-2008, 07:35 PM
Have I missed something? This thread is based off a anecdotal post on the prisonplanet forum?

X_x

heavenlyboy34
09-24-2008, 07:41 PM
Have I missed something? This thread is based off a anecdotal post on the prisonplanet forum?

X_x

Actually, I think it's a pretty decent post. There probably are bank runs going on out there-it's just being suppressed to keep the sheep in order. :(:eek::mad:

Sandra
09-24-2008, 07:49 PM
Actually, I think it's a pretty decent post. There probably are bank runs going on out there-it's just being suppressed to keep the sheep in order. :(:eek::mad:

Thanks to threads like this. An article in a small town paper that was repeated on other papers was to blame for the bank run of the Great Depression.

fedup100
09-24-2008, 07:57 PM
Thanks to threads like this. An article in a small town paper that was repeated on other papers was to blame for the bank run of the Great Depression.

The stories of the staunch supporters of the banks that held firm during the great depression have been told over the camp fires at the tent cities.

If every one could have magically taken their money out of the these institutions they would have had to name it the not so great depression. :(