PDA

View Full Version : Bush - FEAR, FEAR, FEAR!!!!!!!

Menthol Patch
09-24-2008, 06:56 PM
It's disgusting that bush is using FEAR to push this unconstitutional bailout.

Original_Intent
09-24-2008, 06:58 PM
Hopefully people are wise to him - it seems like people are waking up to smell the BS

Sandra
09-24-2008, 07:00 PM
Is he wearing.....blush?

Or do lies make his cheeks red....

mconder
09-24-2008, 07:03 PM
Wow! This is some good politi-vomit here friends.

jlaker
09-24-2008, 07:05 PM
A few words in he said EMINENT. Then my ears automatically shut off. Lies, fear, fear, fear, lies, little more fear sprinkled with some lies and you have the recipe for Bush's speech.

bunklocoempire
09-24-2008, 07:06 PM
Oooo I'm scared, shouldn't we invade someone now?

Bunkloco

angelatc
09-24-2008, 07:07 PM

That's the only tool he uses effectively.

fedup100
09-24-2008, 07:10 PM
It is all going to come down either way. It can fall in their favor giving them a cushy ranch in south america and you with the the irs on your porch, I mean box step.

Or it can come down in our favor. You will get a do over and Ron Paul as President.

I vote for "our Favor"!

Micah Dardar
09-24-2008, 07:12 PM
Fear is a waste of an emotion

DAFTEK
09-24-2008, 07:14 PM
http://i40.photobucket.com/albums/e230/vbstud63/vomit.jpg

FreeMarketEconomy
09-24-2008, 07:18 PM

Everyone uses FEAR.

Lovecraftian4Paul
09-24-2008, 07:21 PM
Did anyone catch his suggestion near the end that the Fed be given even more powers to examine and possibly regulate "at risk" companies? He called it a good idea.

Truth Warrior
09-25-2008, 04:59 AM
Hey, why not? It has always worked so well on ENOUGH of the "flocks". :p :rolleyes:

angelatc
09-25-2008, 05:06 AM
This is making me sick. It looks like there's a deal with the Democrats this morning, and a lot of the sites that were crabbing about it are now insisting that the world will end if this money doesn't go through.

God, I am really starting to hate this country. If I were 20 again, I hope I'd be smart enough to pack up and leave,

Truth Warrior
09-25-2008, 05:14 AM
This is making me sick. It looks like there's a deal with the Democrats this morning, and a lot of the sites that were crabbing about it are now insisting that the world will end if this money doesn't go through.

God, I am really starting to hate this country. If I were 20 again, I hope I'd be smart enough to pack up and leave, Please don't blame the country, the government IS the problem.<IMHO> ;)

angelatc
09-25-2008, 05:19 AM
The people here (not in RPF!) have been stupidified beyond belief, and I really think they're hopeless.

kathy88
09-25-2008, 05:34 AM

God, I am really starting to hate this country. If I were 20 again, I hope I'd be smart enough to pack up and leave,

The commentators on the MSM last night were mostly saying that it doesn't matter what happens with the vote initially... this WILL pass, it's just a matter of WHEN. That makes me so fucking mad I can barely breathe.

smithtg
09-25-2008, 05:57 AM
The government's top economic experts warn that, without immediate action by Congress, America could slip into a financial panic and a distressing scenario would unfold.

FEAR

Financial assets related to home mortgages have lost value during the house decline, and the banks holding these assets have restricted credit. As a result, our entire economy is in danger.

FEAR

And, ultimately, our country could experience a long and painful recession.

WE ARENT ALREADY IN ONE?

But given the situation we are facing, not passing a bill now would cost these Americans much more later.

FEAR

Our economy is facing a moment of great challenge, but we've overcome tough challenges before, and we will overcome this one.

FEAR

This is “terrorism with a twist” right?

Truth Warrior
09-25-2008, 05:57 AM
The people here (not in RPF!) have been stupidified beyond belief, and I really think they're hopeless. Nope, they've just been dumbed down, brainwashed and psyopped, by design. ;)

rancher89
09-25-2008, 06:18 AM
LOL, less than a minute in I started chanting "fear, fear..." My husband turned to me and nodded and hung his head.

I hope the sheeple don't buy this load of crap.

This is how we got the Patriot Act, "gotta hurry up and pass this or we are doomed."

Truth Warrior
09-25-2008, 06:25 AM
Problem --> Reaction --> Solution, repeat ad nauseum et infinitum.

Maybe enough folks will FINALLY catch on, one of these centuries. :rolleyes: