PDA

View Full Version : Commission on Presidential Debates...

kathy88
09-24-2008, 05:55 PM
Our Mission

The Commission on Presidential Debates (CPD) was established in 1987 to ensure that debates, as a permanent part of every general election, provide the best possible information to viewers and listeners. Its primary purpose is to sponsor and produce debates for the United States presidential and vice presidential candidates and to undertake research and educational activities relating to the debates. The organization, which is a nonprofit, nonpartisan, 501(c)(3) corporation, sponsored all the presidential debates in 1988, 1992, 1996, 2000 and 2004.

I call bullshit.... KEEP CALLING AND WRITING AND MAKING NOISE

Alawn
09-24-2008, 06:01 PM
Our Mission

The Commission on Presidential Debates (CPD) was established in 1987 to ensure that debates, as a permanent part of every general election, provide the best possible information to viewers and listeners. Its primary purpose is to sponsor and produce debates for the United States presidential and vice presidential candidates and to undertake research and educational activities relating to the debates. The organization, which is a nonprofit, nonpartisan, 501(c)(3) corporation, sponsored all the presidential debates in 1988, 1992, 1996, 2000 and 2004.

That is a complete lie. They are not nonpartisan. They are bipartisan. It is run by leaders of the republican party and the democratic party.

CurtisLow
09-24-2008, 06:20 PM

+1