PDA

View Full Version : Let's continue to use this bailout to spread truth!

thehighwaymanq
09-24-2008, 05:02 PM
So in class today somebody brings up the Economy. I started going on about the 700B and everything, and teacher says he got an email today from a friend, "And he was like you a big Ron Paul supporter ( points to me) talking about the economy." And he explained to the class about Liberterians and the Economy and everything. He was very good and let me explain my side to the situation. And now everyone in my class knows a third political party other than GOP and Democrats.

It was better than yesterday, when I was called an Anarchist because I said we should abolish our current government ( we were going over the damn Decleration- the exact part where it says we have the right!)

Also, haha, I bring The Revolution: A Manifesto to class everday and have it open on the corner of my desk. It's great- because there are so many good quotes.

Now that should be our textbook!

__________________________________________________ ______

We all know the Economy is shit, we all know the bailout is bad, we all know this country is doomed. But let's turn this horrific Bailout into a good pro-Freedom/Liberty/End the Fed/Truth speaking campaign.

Paulson and Bernake have given you the right to bring up your Economic ideas all day, everywhere! Use it to your advantage.

We can be brutally honest-were fucked! Let everyone know that- let everyone know about how bad this bailout is and how we are all going to be affected ( along with our children).

The tide is turning! Continue the turn! REVOLUTION!

Thank you,
-Matty

Libertarian Ideals
09-24-2008, 05:49 PM
Nice work.

kathy88
09-24-2008, 06:45 PM
Excellent! Thanks for posting. I LOVE these stories.

Mark
09-24-2008, 08:17 PM
OP u rule