PDA

View Full Version : Where's the outrage!?

DFF
09-24-2008, 03:30 PM
During Dr. Paul's interview of Bernanke: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dv6rQ0U01Yc

I mean, Goddamn, the man's microphone is tinkered with, he's heretofore shrunk next to "God" Bernanke...yet I don't here a damn thing from anyone here.

So I have to ask: WTF is up with you people!?

And given the elecitons and this shit, I'm giving a LOT of leeway here...

Isn't it time to get MAD! :mad:

DJ24966
09-24-2008, 03:31 PM
It sounded fine to me....

aspiringconstitutionalist
09-24-2008, 03:33 PM
During Dr. Paul's interview of Bernanke: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dv6rQ0U01Yc

I mean, Goddamn, the man's microphone is tinkered with, he's heretofore shrunk next to "God" Bernanke...yet I don't here a damn thing from anyone here.

Huh?

I only heard a little bit of an echo at the very beginning when the mic first came on. I'm pretty sure that "shrinking" the videofeed of the questioner next to the answerer is standard format for them, regardless of whether it's Ron Paul or not. I think you might be taking some tiny details a little too seriously.

I'm more outraged at the stupidity of Bernanke's answer and his notion that the Constitution authorizes Congress to delegate away its powers (powers it doesn't even have!).

Paulitical Correctness
09-24-2008, 03:33 PM
Remember when Paul got jipped during all the debates?

My living room used to sound like a pirate ship, with all cursing and whatnot. I learned to stop getting angry. :(

jillian
09-24-2008, 03:37 PM

My living room used to sound like a pirate ship, with all cursing and whatnot. I learned to stop getting angry. :(

oh goodness, yes, i remember that.

my blood pressure would be sky high during those things.

Jaykzo
09-24-2008, 03:54 PM
There are much more important things to complain about than this.

Frankly, I think you're nuts.

steph3n
09-24-2008, 04:12 PM
posting the same topic again?

Come on be outraged that your are about to live in total fascism now, not that something that you made up is happening. His mic worked fine, Bernake was on the roaster, in public.

ronpaulforprez2008
09-24-2008, 04:30 PM

I thought Ron's approach sucked! Way too Timid. We get these strong emails to the constituency, but then he cowers in front of the national cameras. Very odd.

Andrew-Austin
09-24-2008, 04:33 PM
I thought Ron's approach sucked! Way too Timid. We get these strong emails to the constituency, but then he cowers in front of the national cameras. Very odd.

lol, how well do you supposed you'd do in his shoes?

DFF
09-24-2008, 04:35 PM
There are much more important things to complain about than this.

Frankly, I think you're nuts.

Y'know I've never flamed anyone up here before. The entire time I've been a member here, I've tried to be respectful, and courteous of otheres point of view, but whomever you are, you've crossed MY line, and YOU can go fuck yourself. Sorry mods...Bryan in Galveston....I gave into the dark side...I've just had enough of this "I'm a nut crap" for supporting Ron Paul. And it's not just here, but in my day in and day out life. I'm so sick of people telling I'm crazy for backing up Dr. Paul...and if I get admonished, banned...so bet it. Enough is enough. :mad:

robmpreston
09-24-2008, 04:37 PM
Y'know I've never flamed anyone up here before. The entire time I've been a member here, I've tried to be respectful, and courteous of otheres point of view, but whomever you are, you've crossed MY line, and YOU can go fuck yourself. Sorry mods...Bryan in Galveston....I gave into the dark side...I've just had enough of this "I'm a nut crap" for supporting Ron Paul. And it's not just here, but in my day in and day out life. I'm so sick of people telling I'm crazy for backing up Dr. Paul...and if I get admonished, banned...so bet it. Enough is enough. :mad:

Uh, he isn't calling you a nut for supporting Ron Paul you idiot. He's calling you a nut because you're creating something out of nothing and expecting us all to agree.

kathy88
09-24-2008, 04:38 PM

My husband was ready to have me committed. I was SCREAMING at the TV.

DFF
09-24-2008, 04:50 PM
Uh, he isn't calling you a nut for supporting Ron Paul you idiot. He's calling you a nut because you're creating something out of nothing and expecting us all to agree.Why are you calling me an idiot? I've never done wrong to you and I'm not trying to impose my belief system upon you. All I'm asking for is mutual respect between not only for myself but other folks, as well. Think John Lennon...."Imagine all the PEOPLE...".

robmpreston
09-24-2008, 07:53 PM
Why are you calling me an idiot? I've never done wrong to you and I'm not trying to impose my belief system upon you. All I'm asking for is mutual respect between not only for myself but other folks, as well. Think John Lennon...."Imagine all the PEOPLE...".

Well you did just tell some guy who made a very good point about you to go fuck himself. So I'm not exactly regarding you as a respectful rational thinker right now.