PDA

View Full Version : Operation 'Congress You're Fired' Stand by for details...

awake
09-24-2008, 03:22 PM
1. We will create a list

2. We will distribute it at every place that will take it

3. It will contain the names of the "Yes men" and women, who brought Corporatism to America.

We will Digg this for weeks straight, even if I have to click it there myself.

Stand and pitch in, If you have a clicking finger you can contribute.

Lets go folks, join in!

Here is the template - so you all can make your own.

http://www.mediafire.com/?sharekey=ec1ed2726451f450d2db6fb9a8902bda

Great Free Graphics editor

http://www.gimp.org/

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://img205.imageshack.us/img205/5510/bailii9.jpg

One For Individuals
http://img401.imageshack.us/img401/7963/bail2copyxu6.jpg

http://i34.tinypic.com/ay7s0n.jpg

PDF For Black Ink Burner Version http://www.mediafire.com/?sharekey=2403e3db8ae19048d2db6fb9a8902bda

http://i36.tinypic.com/2m3g0o6.jpg

Libertarian_Rebel
09-24-2008, 03:49 PM
I think there are enough ANGRY people out there, will in effect those that say YAY LOSE their seat! These people need to suffer some PAIN for a change and feel some reality!!! This GAME end here and NOW

LittleLightShining
09-24-2008, 03:50 PM
Yes!

olehounddog
09-24-2008, 03:54 PM
do it:)

tropicangela
09-24-2008, 04:00 PM
We the people... shall exercise our rights.

BigFatRock
09-24-2008, 04:02 PM
But please make sure it reads, "Operation Congress, You're Fired."

"You're," not "your."

Truth Warrior
09-24-2008, 04:05 PM
"I'm Truth Warrior, and I endorse this 'fire the bastards' message." :D

awake
09-24-2008, 04:28 PM
You're - yes... I was very distracted when I posted. I was wiping the BS from this bail out from my eyes.

Dorfsmith
09-24-2008, 04:31 PM
Fire the scum!

MRoCkEd
09-24-2008, 04:39 PM
:-)

porcupine
09-24-2008, 05:24 PM
I think there are enough ANGRY people out there, will in effect those that say YAY LOSE their seat! These people need to suffer some PAIN for a change and feel some reality!!! This GAME end here and NOW

You underestimate how short the American People's memories are.

thehighwaymanq
09-24-2008, 05:27 PM
I like it!
BUMP for firing Congress!

kathy88
09-24-2008, 06:24 PM
A Yes vote on the bailout is a Yes vote for your opposition. Chew on that spineless cowards. As RP mentioned in the interview this morning, there will have to be a ton of local money thrown into the bill to sway votes.

CurtisLow
09-24-2008, 06:32 PM
Good idea!

awake
09-24-2008, 06:39 PM
I will need help to get an accurate and concise list of yes names so that I can paste them in the poster for copies.

MRoCkEd
09-24-2008, 06:40 PM
I will need help to get an accurate and concise list of yes names so that I can paste them in the poster for copies.
Concise? Don't count on it. :mad:

awake
09-24-2008, 07:08 PM
Well concise as in just names, I want to get them all on one page...

awake
09-24-2008, 07:58 PM
Bump... Waiting for the vote

awake
09-25-2008, 02:50 PM
Maybe we can have the first wave of these fliers fax bombed to the yes voters....

I will make a template by which anyone can paste the picture and name so they may personalize it for their rep.

awake
09-25-2008, 06:06 PM
Post picture and name...

crackyflipside
09-25-2008, 07:06 PM
You underestimate how short the American People's memories are.

Not when it comes to their wallets!!!!!

Ask somebody when gas was under $3, then ask when it was under $2.../. they will remember their money ALWAYS.

awake
09-28-2008, 05:49 AM
Bump for support ....

DFF
09-28-2008, 06:04 AM
Awesome idea! I love the "Wanted: Dead Or Alive" styling. :D

Truth Warrior
09-28-2008, 06:08 AM
Well concise as in just names, I want to get them all on one page...

:cool: I love it. :D Now on to the Executive Branch, etc. ;)

itshappening
09-28-2008, 06:10 AM
someone please get a domain and build a website!!

it could go viral big time, if these bastards vote for it...

olehounddog
09-28-2008, 06:11 AM
Great Idea

awake
09-28-2008, 06:19 AM
I need help, In this thread I need and accurate and streamlined list (name and vote)

Just the name of the congressman or woman and their vote after their name... so I can fit it on the page...

So once the vote happens lets get the list asap and refine it for our use...Then we will call in the F - bombers.

DFF
09-28-2008, 06:28 AM
someone please get a domain and build a website!!

it could go viral big time, if these bastards vote for it...

Damn skippy. :D

GunnyFreedom
09-28-2008, 06:32 AM
I need help, In this thread I need and accurate and streamlined list (name and vote)

Just the name of the congressman or woman and their vote after their name... so I can fit it on the page...

So once the vote happens lets get the list asap and refine it for our use...Then we will call in the F - bombers.

nothing published yet -- no votes yet -- only a failed vote in the Senate from Friday to "go forward" with the debate etc.

Bruno
09-28-2008, 06:34 AM
Great idea! If people don't feel represented by this Bailout vote, they may finally actually cross party lines to vote out the bums who supported this bill

Sarge
09-28-2008, 06:40 AM
I hope you start the list with Nancy and Harry. I am sure they will not disappoint you.

werdd
09-28-2008, 06:49 AM
Move on to naugebauer, i am confident he will vote for this legislation. He is the Pinnacle of RINO.

DFF
09-28-2008, 07:19 AM
*bump!*

ShowMeLiberty
09-28-2008, 07:24 AM
I love it!

The ones with the photos need to sized to print on single sheets of paper so we can hand them out at polling places on election day! I'm so there.

dawnbt
09-28-2008, 07:36 AM
Maybe we can have the first wave of these fliers fax bombed to the yes voters....

I will make a template by which anyone can paste the picture and name so they may personalize it for their rep.

LOL! That's awsome. Imagine receiving a wanted poster via fax with your face on it stating "You're Fired!" Priceless!

s35wf
09-28-2008, 07:42 AM
Do It!
Bump!

CountryMe
09-28-2008, 07:43 AM
This is really great! Love it :)

DirtMcGirt
09-28-2008, 07:44 AM
DirtMcGirt also approves this thread!

liberteebell
09-28-2008, 07:48 AM
:cool:

RevolutionSD
09-28-2008, 07:53 AM

Do you really think a whole new crop of congress critters under the same system will change anything? I think you're asking the impossible. Everyone (except RP) who is attracted to positions of power like these wants to use that power OVER YOU! Until we change the system into a voluntary one, it's not likely that firing all of congress and replacing them will do anything.

Now, firing congress and replacing them with NOTHING is a plan I'd be all for!

DFF
09-28-2008, 07:56 AM
Methinks the Democrats are doomed, since they're the once pushing this shit the hardest.

DirtMcGirt
09-28-2008, 08:21 AM
also. need to have when they are up for reelection and if its this year who they are up against with a link to opponents website

Roxi
09-28-2008, 08:32 AM
i think theres a pretty good fire congress campaign already going on, you should join forces!

jmdrake
09-28-2008, 08:52 AM
This is the # 1 issue for me now. It's even bigger than the war. Let's do this!

fedup100
09-28-2008, 08:56 AM
Without clean elections, they know that you can't touch them. Look at Pelosi's face, does she look worried? They have the voter fraud covered to the T.

Nate K
09-28-2008, 09:11 AM
this is smashmouth fuckin football baby, i'm ready to put on my steelers helmet and knock the shit out of some slimy politicians, LETS GO

cheapseats
09-28-2008, 09:34 AM
Methinks the Democrats are doomed, since they're the once pushing this shit the hardest.

Predictably and ridiculously...nay, insanely...from the moment House Republicans "came up with" the far cheaper and more sensible idea of INSURING rather than BUYING the SHITTY DEBT THAT THE BIG INVESTORS WHO ARE SITTING ON THEIR MONEY DON'T WANT TO OWN, Democrats are fighting to KEEP a bailout bonanza.

Democrats never met a spending package they didn't like, given the opportunity to get their thumbprints on it.

DEMOCRATS GLEAN IN THE BAILOUT
A FAIRY GODMOTHER OPPORTUNITY

I thought the presidential debate was an embarrassment...like two eighth graders squirming in the spotlight in their bids for class president. I will fight for vending machines, plus my mother makes better cookies.

You said this.

Yeah well, you said that.

You also said this.

That's not what I said. First, what you said was...

Obama pointedly would NOT designate spending "concepts" that must necessarily go on the back burner. Often-wrong-but-never-in-doubt McCain...a spending freeze on everything BUT THE MILITARY. I am giving up sugar...everything but Coca-Cola.

The amount of money that has been squandered on this shameless parade of Pick Me! Pick Me! could have gone into the rebuilding of New Orleans. Maybe catch our next worst bridge before it collapses.

A heartbreaking number of people are returning from Iraq with out limbs, without FACES, without relationships, without minds. Campaign-O-Rama doesn't skip a beat. Benazir Bhutto...however corrupted by money, they are ALL corrupted by money, money is very corrupting...the opposition to Musharref, "our guy" in Pakistan who ran for President in a general's uniform, was assassinated. Campaign-O-Rama? Not a hiccup.

We're "serious" about Change? I just watched a television segment on how the dead grass that looks so sad in front of a foreclosure is being PAINTED GREEN. It's a thriving little business all of a sudden.

Word to Congress: people are are fooled about the value of a house because the dead grass has been painted green are EXACTLY the kind of people you don't want stepping into this tenuous market. That would be because they are stupid. Stupid people are more apt to "find themselves" in trouble that renders them unable to pay their bills.

It is a spectacle, a circus. We are PAYING to watch them decide how to take our money.

We are worried enough about what other people think of us to be pouring valuable resources into the Middle East hand over fist. WHAT WILL THE NEIGHBORS THINK? It seems to me that those who, as John McCain never tires of saying, don't like us very much will be pleased to note how malleable and easily subdued are the American People.

MsDoodahs
09-28-2008, 10:09 AM
May have already been suggested, but I am thinking that blowing that one up to poster size, with a pic of the incumbent who voted yes, would be GREAT to have at polling places in Nov.

:D

SeanEdwards
09-28-2008, 10:16 AM
Do you really think a whole new crop of congress critters under the same system will change anything?

I think it might. If the voters keep consistently booting incumbents, eventually the congresscritters will get the message and start trying to follow the will of the voters. Maybe. At least this is our only lawful and legitimate way to influence the system as voters.

cheapseats
09-28-2008, 01:05 PM
I think it might. If the voters keep consistently booting incumbents, eventually the congresscritters will get the message and start trying to follow the will of the voters. Maybe. At least this is our only lawful and legitimate way to influence the system as voters.

It is not merely a matter of booting out incumbents who trot off to Washington and promptly serve interests other than those of the public. It is a matter of Dishonorable Discharges, without pensions. It is a matter of rigorous prosecution of corruption, and attendant prison sentences.

A society will get more of whatever turns a profit.

Some of them are lucky that the People have no stomach for blood. Unless it is a foreigner's blood in the foreigner's own country, we're pretty much okay with that.

I am a proponent of capital punishment, specifically death by firing squad. And I believe that treason should be punishable by death.

Otherwise, it's a free-for-all. As we see.

Omphfullas Zamboni
09-28-2008, 01:11 PM
Hi,

Awake is my Ron Paul Forums hero. Thanks for the graphics, sir.

Sincerely,
Omphfullas Zamboni

ShowMeLiberty
09-28-2008, 01:15 PM
1. We will create a list

3. It will contain the names of the "Yes men" and women, who brought Corporatism to America.

Lets go folks, join in!

We will need the voting list and other important info to include to take action by...

One For Individuals

How about faxing these to congress NOW - before they vote, so they know what's coming?

Then the ones who vote for it will get faxed again, but with their picture in the frame and the promise that they just voted themselves out of a job.

nbhadja
09-28-2008, 01:19 PM
Can you also include the politicians who did not vote?
Because scumbags like obama and McCain support the bill but refused to vote.

MRoCkEd
09-28-2008, 01:19 PM
How about faxing these to congress NOW - before they vote, so they know what's coming?

Then the ones who vote for it will get faxed again, but with their picture in the frame and the promise that they just voted themselves out of a job.
great idea

ShowMeLiberty
09-28-2008, 01:20 PM

Very good idea. This is definitely a situation where silence is consent.

anaconda
09-28-2008, 01:28 PM
I'm "anaconda," and I endorse this message...

awake
09-28-2008, 01:53 PM
I will make up a pre - vote version as well as a version for the chicken necks....

JoshLowry
09-28-2008, 02:10 PM

+1

No vote is just as bad as a yes for a bill as important as this one.

Mister Grieves
09-28-2008, 02:11 PM
Excellent work.

DirtMcGirt
09-28-2008, 05:40 PM
+1

No vote is just as bad as a yes for a bill as important as this one.

+1 totally agree

awake
09-28-2008, 07:03 PM

fr33domfightr
09-28-2008, 07:07 PM
I like it, let's do it!!!

FF

DFF
09-28-2008, 08:53 PM
*bump*

dsentell
09-28-2008, 08:57 PM

Yes! Yes! Yes! Get it to them IMMEDIATELY!

slacker921
09-28-2008, 09:09 PM
I like this.. it's a shame there isn't time for billboards..

I'm thinking there are already loads of yard signs out for our Congressional and Senate races. It would be fairly inexpensive to make some little signs to stick underneath them that have a green check in a box and "bailout" .. to reinforce to the people that this candidate voted for the bailouts. The people will do the rest.

The biggest problem with this is that for a short time we'll probably see a bubble in the market from the euphoria that the government is going to save everyone.. this will probably last until after the election so most voters are going to think voting FOR the bailouts was a good thing.

Tarabell952
09-28-2008, 09:10 PM
I have been hearing some talk that they will do a no role call vote, and then we won't know who voted what. Anyone know anything about this? How does that work?

If they do a no role call vote I would consider everyone guilty but it might be harder to convince other Americans to do to the same. :mad:

inibo
09-28-2008, 09:20 PM

Excellent.

slacker921
09-28-2008, 09:44 PM
got a little typo in that last one .. "FAIED TO VOTE.."

inibo
09-28-2008, 09:49 PM
Just getting ready 'cause I already know how this worm is going to vote.

http://pics.livejournal.com/inibo/pic/00066sgg

misericordia
09-28-2008, 09:50 PM
oops

anaconda
09-28-2008, 09:50 PM

This is classic.

awake earns forum member of the month award! News Flash! awake ascends to aravoth status!

I think that this is one of those ideas that could go viral big time. I think a lot of people I know that don't even know about Ron Paul will eagerly fax their Congress Representative this "You're Fired" Constitution!

Curtman
09-28-2008, 10:31 PM
I told my two senators and congressman that if they vote for it the artwork for a "VOTE NO INCUMBENTS" bumper sticker was already done and ready for the printers to start printing.

Your plan sounds good. I'll go with it.

DFF
09-28-2008, 11:45 PM
*bump!*

jabrownie
09-28-2008, 11:50 PM
This also ties in nicely with the vote 3rd party theme. Basic message: Throw all the bums out!!! I can digg it. ;-D

awake
09-29-2008, 02:32 AM
Fixed the failed typo....

TruckinMike
09-29-2008, 06:31 AM
I have been hearing some talk that they will do a no role call vote, and then we won't know who voted what.

A bill with this much controversy, We can expect it.

TMike

Tarabell952
09-29-2008, 07:03 AM
A bill with this much controversy, We can expect it.

Yeah, but what are the rules? I was reading up on them but it's a little confusing. I think in Senate, someone has to request the vote be recorded and one/fifth of the members have to second that. House works like that too but there's more rules to it. That's how I understood it at least.

If it manages to go through without being counted, that will certainly put a damper on all efforts to vote out the people who voted for it, since obviously we won't know who did and who didn't. errrrggg. Let's just hope they record it.

worl
09-29-2008, 07:37 AM
We need people to run third party for this to be effective. We can push to vote out these people but what have we done if we replace them with someone worse. In Al. we have the same choices, Rep. or Dem. take your pick.

LittleLightShining
09-29-2008, 07:42 AM
Forgive me here, but what means do we have to actually force removal of our representatives other than to vote them out? There must be something.

Drknows
09-29-2008, 07:48 AM
awesome idea!

you guys never cease to amaze me.

dsentell
09-29-2008, 08:56 AM
Forgive me here, but what means do we have to actually force removal of our representatives other than to vote them out? There must be something.

Recall.

I think we all need to start researching it for our home states.

Remember, many of these scumbag Senators are not up for election this year. So, if we are going to get them out, the only recourse that I am aware of is recall.

roho76
09-29-2008, 10:06 AM
Recall.

I think we all need to start researching it for our home states.

Remember, many of these scumbag Senators are not up for election this year. So, if we are going to get them out, the only recourse that I am aware of is recall.

Link and a list. You can recall state officials in 18 states.
http://www.ncsl.org/programs/legismgt/elect/recallprovision.htm

Alaska
Arizona
California
Colorado
Georgia
Idaho
Kansas
Louisiana
Michigan
Minnesota
Montana
Nevada
New Jersey
North Dakota
Oregon
Rhode Island
Washington
Wisconsin

Miles Dunn
09-29-2008, 10:21 AM

Alaska
Arizona
California
Colorado
Georgia
Idaho
Kansas
Louisiana
Michigan
Minnesota
Montana
Nevada
New Jersey
North Dakota
Oregon
Rhode Island
Washington
Wisconsin

Does not seem impossible to achieve in these states, thank you for the recourse.

roho76
09-29-2008, 10:34 AM
Stabenow and Levin in MI have just been warned. Next one they will be ID'd and posted everywhere I can afford.

This is the "Greatest Threat to our Country"

JVParkour
09-29-2008, 10:36 AM
What about the declaration of independence ? It says we have rights to overthrow a corrupt government...I think we have reached that point...

anaconda
09-29-2008, 12:18 PM
What's the update on the Constitution-like looking "You're Fired!" download with the picture of my Congressional Representative or the one with all of the "yes vote" names?

GunnyFreedom
09-29-2008, 01:13 PM
Motion in the House: FAILED

http://clerk.house.gov/evs/2008/roll674.xml

Our North Carolina Reps Voted:

1 - G.K. Butterfield - D NO

2 - Bob Etheridge - D Yes

3 - Walter Jones - R NO

4 - David Price - D Yes

5 - Virginia Foxx - R NO

6 - Howard Coble - R NO

7 - Mike McIntyre - D NO

8 - Robin Hayes - R NO

9 - Sue Myrick - R NO

10 - Patrick McHenry - R NO

11 - Heath Shuler - D NO

12 - Mel Watt - D Yes

13 - Brad Miller - D Yes

slantedview
09-29-2008, 01:14 PM
i approve of this idea :)

jlaker
09-29-2008, 01:27 PM
Let's get started. Phil Hare 17th district in IL voted yes.

Truth Warrior
09-29-2008, 01:32 PM
Firing the US CONgress is STILL a REALLY good idea.<IMHO> ;) :)

Sarge
09-29-2008, 01:53 PM
"A spokeswoman for Democratic U.S. Rep. Harry Mitchell of Phoenix said Reps. Raϊl Grijalva and Gabrielle Giffords joined the entire Arizona delegation in voting against the measure."

WOOT!

tggroo7
09-29-2008, 06:36 PM
could we have this moved to the new forum?

DirtMcGirt
09-29-2008, 06:47 PM
Pennsylvania delegation splits on financial bailout vote
by The Associated Press
Monday September 29, 2008, 3:50 PM

WASHINGTON -- Pennsylvania lawmakers were split in their support of a $700 billion emergency rescue plan for the nation's financial system, which has been defeated in the House.

Ten House members from the state voted against it today and nine supported it.

Only one Republican from Pennsylvania, John Peterson, voted in favor. Three Democrats voted against it Jason Altimire, Chris Carney and Tim Holden. .

Democrats voting Yes for the package were: -- Robert Brady, Mike Doyle, Chaka Fattah, Paul Edmund Kanjorski, Patrick Murphy, John Murtha, Allyson Schwartz, and Joe Sestak.

Republicans voting No against the bill were: Charlie Dent, Phil English, Jim Gerlach, Tim Murphy, Joseph Pitts, Todd Platts, and Bill Shuster.

Some House members from the state are in competitive races to save their seats in the Nov. 4 election.

Kevin_Kennedy
09-29-2008, 06:49 PM
Ralph Regula of the 16th district of Ohio voted yes for the bailouts. I'd love to have an image of him "fired" to hand to him when I meet with him in person.

awake
09-29-2008, 07:24 PM
PDF here ---- http://www.mediafire.com/?sharekey=ec1ed2726451f450d2db6fb9a8902bda

http://i34.tinypic.com/3505ovp.jpg

awake
09-29-2008, 07:32 PM
Standby..

awake
09-29-2008, 07:40 PM
http://i37.tinypic.com/14o91j9.jpg

Michael Landon
09-29-2008, 08:10 PM
James Oberstar of the 8th district of Minnesota voted yes for the bailouts. I'd love to have an image of him "fired" to hand to him when I meet with him in person.

Thanks.
- ML

Penners
09-29-2008, 08:13 PM
House Roll Call financial bailout
By Associated Press

POSTED: 02:14 p.m. EDT, Sep 29, 2008

The 228-205 roll call Monday of the vote by which the House rejected a $700 billion emergency bailout for the nation's financial system.

A ''yes'' vote is a vote in favor of the bailout package.

Voting yes were 140 Democrats and 65 Republicans.

Voting no were 95 Democrats and 133 Republicans.

X denotes those not voting.

There is 1 vacancy in the 435-member House.

ALABAMA

Democrats — Cramer, Y; Davis, Y.

Republicans — Aderholt, N; Bachus, Y; Bonner, Y; Everett, Y; Rogers, Y.

ALASKA

Republicans — Young, N.

ARIZONA

Democrats — Giffords, N; Grijalva, N; Mitchell, N; Pastor, N.

Republicans — Flake, N; Franks, N; Renzi, N; Shadegg, N.

ARKANSAS

Democrats — Berry, Y; Ross, Y; Snyder, Y.

Republicans — Boozman, Y.

CALIFORNIA

Democrats — Baca, N; Becerra, N; Berman, Y; Capps, Y; Cardoza, Y; Costa, Y; Davis, Y; Eshoo, Y; Farr, Y; Filner, N; Harman, Y; Honda, Y; Lee, N; Lofgren, Zoe, Y; Matsui, Y; McNerney, Y; Miller, George, Y; Napolitano, N; Pelosi, Y; Richardson, Y; Roybal-Allard, N; Sanchez, Linda T., N; Sanchez, Loretta, N; Schiff, N; Sherman, N; Solis, N; Speier, Y; Stark, N; Tauscher, Y; Thompson, N; Waters, Y; Watson, N; Waxman, Y; Woolsey, N.

Republicans — Bilbray, N; Bono Mack, Y; Calvert, Y; Campbell, Y; Doolittle, N; Dreier, Y; Gallegly, N; Herger, Y; Hunter, N; Issa, N; Lewis, Y; Lungren, Daniel E., Y; McCarthy, N; McKeon, Y; Miller, Gary, Y; Nunes, N; Radanovich, Y; Rohrabacher, N; Royce, N.

COLORADO

Democrats — DeGette, Y; Perlmutter, Y; Salazar, N; Udall, N.

Republicans — Lamborn, N; Musgrave, N; Tancredo, Y.

CONNECTICUT

Democrats — Courtney, N; DeLauro, Y; Larson, Y; Murphy, Y.

Republicans — Shays, Y.

DELAWARE

Republicans — Castle, Y.

FLORIDA

Democrats — Boyd, Y; Brown, Corrine, Y; Castor, N; Hastings, Y; Klein, Y; Mahoney, Y; Meek, Y; Wasserman Schultz, Y; Wexler, Y.

Republicans — Bilirakis, N; Brown-Waite, Ginny, N; Buchanan, N; Crenshaw, Y; Diaz-Balart, L., N; Diaz-Balart, M., N; Feeney, N; Keller, N; Mack, N; Mica, N; Miller, N; Putnam, Y; Ros-Lehtinen, N; Stearns, N; Weldon, Y; Young, N.

GEORGIA

Democrats — Barrow, N; Bishop, Y; Johnson, N; Lewis, N; Marshall, Y; Scott, N.

Republicans — Broun, N; Deal, N; Gingrey, N; Kingston, N; Linder, N; Price, N; Westmoreland, N.

HAWAII

Democrats — Abercrombie, N; Hirono, N.

IDAHO

Republicans — Sali, N; Simpson, Y.

ILLINOIS

Democrats — Bean, Y; Costello, N; Davis, Y; Emanuel, Y; Foster, Y; Gutierrez, Y; Hare, Y; Jackson, N; Lipinski, N; Rush, N; Schakowsky, Y.

Republicans — Biggert, N; Johnson, N; Kirk, Y; LaHood, Y; Manzullo, N; Roskam, N; Shimkus, N; Weller, X.

INDIANA

Democrats — Carson, N; Donnelly, Y; Ellsworth, Y; Hill, N; Visclosky, N.

Republicans — Burton, N; Buyer, N; Pence, N; Souder, Y.

IOWA

Democrats — Boswell, Y; Braley, N; Loebsack, Y.

Republicans — King, N; Latham, N.

KANSAS

Democrats — Boyda, N; Moore, Y.

Republicans — Moran, N; Tiahrt, N.

KENTUCKY

Democrats — Chandler, N; Yarmuth, N.

Republicans — Davis, N; Lewis, Y; Rogers, Y; Whitfield, N.

LOUISIANA

Democrats — Cazayoux, N; Jefferson, N; Melancon, Y.

Republicans — Alexander, N; Boustany, N; McCrery, Y; Scalise, N.

MAINE

Democrats — Allen, Y; Michaud, N.

MARYLAND

Democrats — Cummings, N; Edwards, N; Hoyer, Y; Ruppersberger, Y; Sarbanes, Y; Van Hollen, Y.

Republicans — Bartlett, N; Gilchrest, Y.

MASSACHUSETTS

Democrats — Capuano, Y; Delahunt, N; Frank, Y; Lynch, N; Markey, Y; McGovern, Y; Neal, Y; Olver, Y; Tierney, N; Tsongas, Y.

MICHIGAN

Democrats — Conyers, N; Dingell, Y; Kildee, Y; Kilpatrick, N; Levin, Y; Stupak, N.

Republicans — Camp, Y; Ehlers, Y; Hoekstra, N; Knollenberg, N; McCotter, N; Miller, N; Rogers, N; Upton, Y; Walberg, N.

MINNESOTA

Democrats — Ellison, Y; McCollum, Y; Oberstar, Y; Peterson, N; Walz, N.

Republicans — Bachmann, N; Kline, Y; Ramstad, N.

MISSISSIPPI

Democrats — Childers, N; Taylor, N; Thompson, N.

Republicans — Pickering, Y.

MISSOURI

Democrats — Carnahan, Y; Clay, N; Cleaver, N; Skelton, Y.

Republicans — Akin, N; Blunt, Y; Emerson, Y; Graves, N; Hulshof, N.

MONTANA

Republicans — Rehberg, N.

NEBRASKA

Republicans — Fortenberry, N; Smith, N; Terry, N.

NEVADA

Democrats — Berkley, N.

Republicans — Heller, N; Porter, Y.

NEW HAMPSHIRE

Democrats — Hodes, N; Shea-Porter, N.

NEW JERSEY

Democrats — Andrews, Y; Holt, Y; Pallone, Y; Pascrell, N; Payne, N; Rothman, N; Sires, Y.

Republicans — Ferguson, Y; Frelinghuysen, N; Garrett, N; LoBiondo, N; Saxton, Y; Smith, N.

NEW MEXICO

Democrats — Udall, N.

Republicans — Pearce, N; Wilson, Y.

NEW YORK

Democrats — Ackerman, Y; Arcuri, Y; Bishop, Y; Clarke, Y; Crowley, Y; Engel, Y; Gillibrand, N; Hall, Y; Higgins, Y; Hinchey, N; Israel, Y; Lowey, Y; Maloney, Y; McCarthy, Y; McNulty, Y; Meeks, Y; Nadler, Y; Rangel, Y; Serrano, N; Slaughter, Y; Towns, Y; Velazquez, Y; Weiner, Y.

Republicans — Fossella, Y; King, Y; Kuhl, N; McHugh, Y; Reynolds, Y; Walsh, Y.

NORTH CAROLINA

Democrats — Butterfield, N; Etheridge, Y; McIntyre, N; Miller, Y; Price, Y; Shuler, N; Watt, Y.

Republicans — Coble, N; Foxx, N; Hayes, N; Jones, N; McHenry, N; Myrick, N.

NORTH DAKOTA

Democrats — Pomeroy, Y.

OHIO

Democrats — Kaptur, N; Kucinich, N; Ryan, Y; Space, Y; Sutton, N; Wilson, Y.

Republicans — Boehner, Y; Chabot, N; Hobson, Y; Jordan, N; LaTourette, N; Latta, N; Pryce, Y; Regula, Y; Schmidt, N; Tiberi, N; Turner, N.

OKLAHOMA

Democrats — Boren, Y.

Republicans — Cole, Y; Fallin, N; Lucas, N; Sullivan, N.

OREGON

Democrats — Blumenauer, N; DeFazio, N; Hooley, Y; Wu, N.

Republicans — Walden, Y.

PENNSYLVANIA

Democrats — Altmire, N; Brady, Y; Carney, N; Doyle, Y; Fattah, Y; Holden, N; Kanjorski, Y; Murphy, Patrick, Y; Murtha, Y; Schwartz, Y; Sestak, Y.

Republicans — Dent, N; English, N; Gerlach, N; Murphy, Tim, N; Peterson, Y; Pitts, N; Platts, N; Shuster, N.

RHODE ISLAND

Democrats — Kennedy, Y; Langevin, Y.

SOUTH CAROLINA

Democrats — Clyburn, Y; Spratt, Y.

Republicans — Barrett, N; Brown, Y; Inglis, Y; Wilson, Y.

SOUTH DAKOTA

Democrats — Herseth Sandlin, N.

TENNESSEE

Democrats — Cohen, Y; Cooper, Y; Davis, Lincoln, N; Gordon, Y; Tanner, Y.

Republicans — Blackburn, N; Davis, David, N; Duncan, N; Wamp, N.

TEXAS

Democrats — Cuellar, N; Doggett, N; Edwards, Y; Gonzalez, Y; Green, Al, N; Green, Gene, N; Hinojosa, Y; Jackson-Lee, N; Johnson, E. B., Y; Lampson, N; Ortiz, N; Reyes, Y; Rodriguez, N.

Republicans — Barton, N; Brady, Y; Burgess, N; Carter, N; Conaway, N; Culberson, N; Gohmert, N; Granger, Y; Hall, N; Hensarling, N; Johnson, Sam, N; Marchant, N; McCaul, N; Neugebauer, N; Paul, N; Poe, N; Sessions, Y; Smith, Y; Thornberry, N.

UTAH

Democrats — Matheson, N.

Republicans — Bishop, N; Cannon, Y.

VERMONT

Democrats — Welch, N.

VIRGINIA

Democrats — Boucher, Y; Moran, Y; Scott, N.

Republicans — Cantor, Y; Davis, Tom, Y; Drake, N; Forbes, N; Goode, N; Goodlatte, N; Wittman, N; Wolf, Y.

WASHINGTON

Democrats — Baird, Y; Dicks, Y; Inslee, N; Larsen, Y; McDermott, Y; Smith, Y.

Republicans — Hastings, N; McMorris Rodgers, N; Reichert, N.

WEST VIRGINIA

Democrats — Mollohan, Y; Rahall, Y.

Republicans — Capito, N.

WISCONSIN

Democrats — Baldwin, Y; Kagen, N; Kind, Y; Moore, Y; Obey, Y.

Republicans — Petri, N; Ryan, Y; Sensenbrenner, N.

WYOMING

Republicans — Cubin, Y.

The 228-205 roll call Monday of the vote by which the House rejected a $700 billion emergency bailout for the nation's financial system.

A ''yes'' vote is a vote in favor of the bailout package.

Voting yes were 140 Democrats and 65 Republicans.

Voting no were 95 Democrats and 133 Republicans.

X denotes those not voting.

There is 1 vacancy in the 435-member House.

ALABAMA

Democrats — Cramer, Y; Davis, Y.

Republicans — Aderholt, N; Bachus, Y; Bonner, Y; Everett, Y; Rogers, Y.

ALASKA

Republicans — Young, N.

ARIZONA

Democrats — Giffords, N; Grijalva, N; Mitchell, N; Pastor, N.

Republicans — Flake, N; Franks, N; Renzi, N; Shadegg, N.

ARKANSAS

Democrats — Berry, Y; Ross, Y; Snyder, Y.

Republicans — Boozman, Y.

CALIFORNIA

Democrats — Baca, N; Becerra, N; Berman, Y; Capps, Y; Cardoza, Y; Costa, Y; Davis, Y; Eshoo, Y; Farr, Y; Filner, N; Harman, Y; Honda, Y; Lee, N; Lofgren, Zoe, Y; Matsui, Y; McNerney, Y; Miller, George, Y; Napolitano, N; Pelosi, Y; Richardson, Y; Roybal-Allard, N; Sanchez, Linda T., N; Sanchez, Loretta, N; Schiff, N; Sherman, N; Solis, N; Speier, Y; Stark, N; Tauscher, Y; Thompson, N; Waters, Y; Watson, N; Waxman, Y; Woolsey, N.

Republicans — Bilbray, N; Bono Mack, Y; Calvert, Y; Campbell, Y; Doolittle, N; Dreier, Y; Gallegly, N; Herger, Y; Hunter, N; Issa, N; Lewis, Y; Lungren, Daniel E., Y; McCarthy, N; McKeon, Y; Miller, Gary, Y; Nunes, N; Radanovich, Y; Rohrabacher, N; Royce, N.

COLORADO

Democrats — DeGette, Y; Perlmutter, Y; Salazar, N; Udall, N.

Republicans — Lamborn, N; Musgrave, N; Tancredo, Y.

CONNECTICUT

Democrats — Courtney, N; DeLauro, Y; Larson, Y; Murphy, Y.

Republicans — Shays, Y.

DELAWARE

Republicans — Castle, Y.

FLORIDA

Democrats — Boyd, Y; Brown, Corrine, Y; Castor, N; Hastings, Y; Klein, Y; Mahoney, Y; Meek, Y; Wasserman Schultz, Y; Wexler, Y.

Republicans — Bilirakis, N; Brown-Waite, Ginny, N; Buchanan, N; Crenshaw, Y; Diaz-Balart, L., N; Diaz-Balart, M., N; Feeney, N; Keller, N; Mack, N; Mica, N; Miller, N; Putnam, Y; Ros-Lehtinen, N; Stearns, N; Weldon, Y; Young, N.

GEORGIA

Democrats — Barrow, N; Bishop, Y; Johnson, N; Lewis, N; Marshall, Y; Scott, N.

Republicans — Broun, N; Deal, N; Gingrey, N; Kingston, N; Linder, N; Price, N; Westmoreland, N.

HAWAII

Democrats — Abercrombie, N; Hirono, N.

IDAHO

Republicans — Sali, N; Simpson, Y.

ILLINOIS

Democrats — Bean, Y; Costello, N; Davis, Y; Emanuel, Y; Foster, Y; Gutierrez, Y; Hare, Y; Jackson, N; Lipinski, N; Rush, N; Schakowsky, Y.

Republicans — Biggert, N; Johnson, N; Kirk, Y; LaHood, Y; Manzullo, N; Roskam, N; Shimkus, N; Weller, X.

INDIANA

Democrats — Carson, N; Donnelly, Y; Ellsworth, Y; Hill, N; Visclosky, N.

Republicans — Burton, N; Buyer, N; Pence, N; Souder, Y.

IOWA

Democrats — Boswell, Y; Braley, N; Loebsack, Y.

Republicans — King, N; Latham, N.

KANSAS

Democrats — Boyda, N; Moore, Y.

Republicans — Moran, N; Tiahrt, N.

KENTUCKY

Democrats — Chandler, N; Yarmuth, N.

Republicans — Davis, N; Lewis, Y; Rogers, Y; Whitfield, N.

LOUISIANA

Democrats — Cazayoux, N; Jefferson, N; Melancon, Y.

Republicans — Alexander, N; Boustany, N; McCrery, Y; Scalise, N.

MAINE

Democrats — Allen, Y; Michaud, N.

MARYLAND

Democrats — Cummings, N; Edwards, N; Hoyer, Y; Ruppersberger, Y; Sarbanes, Y; Van Hollen, Y.

Republicans — Bartlett, N; Gilchrest, Y.

MASSACHUSETTS

Democrats — Capuano, Y; Delahunt, N; Frank, Y; Lynch, N; Markey, Y; McGovern, Y; Neal, Y; Olver, Y; Tierney, N; Tsongas, Y.

MICHIGAN

Democrats — Conyers, N; Dingell, Y; Kildee, Y; Kilpatrick, N; Levin, Y; Stupak, N.

Republicans — Camp, Y; Ehlers, Y; Hoekstra, N; Knollenberg, N; McCotter, N; Miller, N; Rogers, N; Upton, Y; Walberg, N.

MINNESOTA

Democrats — Ellison, Y; McCollum, Y; Oberstar, Y; Peterson, N; Walz, N.

Republicans — Bachmann, N; Kline, Y; Ramstad, N.

MISSISSIPPI

Democrats — Childers, N; Taylor, N; Thompson, N.

Republicans — Pickering, Y.

MISSOURI

Democrats — Carnahan, Y; Clay, N; Cleaver, N; Skelton, Y.

Republicans — Akin, N; Blunt, Y; Emerson, Y; Graves, N; Hulshof, N.

MONTANA

Republicans — Rehberg, N.

NEBRASKA

Republicans — Fortenberry, N; Smith, N; Terry, N.

NEVADA

Democrats — Berkley, N.

Republicans — Heller, N; Porter, Y.

NEW HAMPSHIRE

Democrats — Hodes, N; Shea-Porter, N.

NEW JERSEY

Democrats — Andrews, Y; Holt, Y; Pallone, Y; Pascrell, N; Payne, N; Rothman, N; Sires, Y.

Republicans — Ferguson, Y; Frelinghuysen, N; Garrett, N; LoBiondo, N; Saxton, Y; Smith, N.

NEW MEXICO

Democrats — Udall, N.

Republicans — Pearce, N; Wilson, Y.

NEW YORK

Democrats — Ackerman, Y; Arcuri, Y; Bishop, Y; Clarke, Y; Crowley, Y; Engel, Y; Gillibrand, N; Hall, Y; Higgins, Y; Hinchey, N; Israel, Y; Lowey, Y; Maloney, Y; McCarthy, Y; McNulty, Y; Meeks, Y; Nadler, Y; Rangel, Y; Serrano, N; Slaughter, Y; Towns, Y; Velazquez, Y; Weiner, Y.

Republicans — Fossella, Y; King, Y; Kuhl, N; McHugh, Y; Reynolds, Y; Walsh, Y.

NORTH CAROLINA

Democrats — Butterfield, N; Etheridge, Y; McIntyre, N; Miller, Y; Price, Y; Shuler, N; Watt, Y.

Republicans — Coble, N; Foxx, N; Hayes, N; Jones, N; McHenry, N; Myrick, N.

NORTH DAKOTA

Democrats — Pomeroy, Y.

OHIO

Democrats — Kaptur, N; Kucinich, N; Ryan, Y; Space, Y; Sutton, N; Wilson, Y.

Republicans — Boehner, Y; Chabot, N; Hobson, Y; Jordan, N; LaTourette, N; Latta, N; Pryce, Y; Regula, Y; Schmidt, N; Tiberi, N; Turner, N.

OKLAHOMA

Democrats — Boren, Y.

Republicans — Cole, Y; Fallin, N; Lucas, N; Sullivan, N.

OREGON

Democrats — Blumenauer, N; DeFazio, N; Hooley, Y; Wu, N.

Republicans — Walden, Y.

PENNSYLVANIA

Democrats — Altmire, N; Brady, Y; Carney, N; Doyle, Y; Fattah, Y; Holden, N; Kanjorski, Y; Murphy, Patrick, Y; Murtha, Y; Schwartz, Y; Sestak, Y.

Republicans — Dent, N; English, N; Gerlach, N; Murphy, Tim, N; Peterson, Y; Pitts, N; Platts, N; Shuster, N.

RHODE ISLAND

Democrats — Kennedy, Y; Langevin, Y.

SOUTH CAROLINA

Democrats — Clyburn, Y; Spratt, Y.

Republicans — Barrett, N; Brown, Y; Inglis, Y; Wilson, Y.

SOUTH DAKOTA

Democrats — Herseth Sandlin, N.

TENNESSEE

Democrats — Cohen, Y; Cooper, Y; Davis, Lincoln, N; Gordon, Y; Tanner, Y.

Republicans — Blackburn, N; Davis, David, N; Duncan, N; Wamp, N.

TEXAS

Democrats — Cuellar, N; Doggett, N; Edwards, Y; Gonzalez, Y; Green, Al, N; Green, Gene, N; Hinojosa, Y; Jackson-Lee, N; Johnson, E. B., Y; Lampson, N; Ortiz, N; Reyes, Y; Rodriguez, N.

Republicans — Barton, N; Brady, Y; Burgess, N; Carter, N; Conaway, N; Culberson, N; Gohmert, N; Granger, Y; Hall, N; Hensarling, N; Johnson, Sam, N; Marchant, N; McCaul, N; Neugebauer, N; Paul, N; Poe, N; Sessions, Y; Smith, Y; Thornberry, N.

UTAH

Democrats — Matheson, N.

Republicans — Bishop, N; Cannon, Y.

VERMONT

Democrats — Welch, N.

VIRGINIA

Democrats — Boucher, Y; Moran, Y; Scott, N.

Republicans — Cantor, Y; Davis, Tom, Y; Drake, N; Forbes, N; Goode, N; Goodlatte, N; Wittman, N; Wolf, Y.

WASHINGTON

Democrats — Baird, Y; Dicks, Y; Inslee, N; Larsen, Y; McDermott, Y; Smith, Y.

Republicans — Hastings, N; McMorris Rodgers, N; Reichert, N.

WEST VIRGINIA

Democrats — Mollohan, Y; Rahall, Y.

Republicans — Capito, N.

WISCONSIN

Democrats — Baldwin, Y; Kagen, N; Kind, Y; Moore, Y; Obey, Y.

Republicans — Petri, N; Ryan, Y; Sensenbrenner, N.

WYOMING

Republicans — Cubin, Y.

Kevin_Kennedy
09-29-2008, 08:15 PM

It's a beautiful thing, I hope he appreciates the time it took you to make it.

Thank you very much.

JonR
09-29-2008, 08:20 PM
These are awesome. Good Work.

I would love to see one for Mellissa Bean (Dem from Illinois 8th District). She voted for the bail out and therefore must be stopped.

raystone
09-29-2008, 08:28 PM
Wisconsin's 8 Reps...
Voting in favor of the package were Democrats David Obey, Ron Kind, Gwen Moore and Tammy Baldwin, and Republican Paul Ryan.

Voting no were Republicans Jim Sensenbrenner and Thomas Petri, and Democrat Steve Kagen.

As the author of Real ID, Sensenbrenner still deserves a generic You're Fired flyer .

clowns789
09-29-2008, 08:30 PM

How about we make a version of that image for each congressman who voted for the bill and fax them using a automatic fax program. I can't find the thread, but I remember something where you can fax 300 people for free or something like that.

zardiw
09-29-2008, 08:52 PM
You people don't have a clue.

This isn't some GIFT for the rich, it's the godernment buying iffy mortgage loans.

They could conceibably even be PROFITABLE eventually....z

zardiw
09-29-2008, 08:54 PM
If they don't do the bailout, we are all going down the tubes, and it will be in a matter of days/weeks.........This is going to have an effect on you and me directly.......WE are the ones going to suffer........don't you get it???????........z

tggroo7
09-29-2008, 09:42 PM
If they don't do the bailout, we are all going down the tubes, and it will be in a matter of days/weeks.........This is going to have an effect on you and me directly.......WE are the ones going to suffer........don't you get it???????........z

I'm just curious, is this seriousness or not? It's hard to tell, especially with you saying "conceibably" and "godernment"

mudhoney
09-29-2008, 10:26 PM
I'm just curious, is this seriousness or not? It's hard to tell, especially with you saying "conceibably" and "godernment"

Since it's copy and paste from at least one other thread, I'm guessing it's a joke.

anaconda
09-30-2008, 12:28 AM
How do I make one with my Congressman's picture on it?

GunnyFreedom
09-30-2008, 04:59 AM
transparent gif
Bob Etheridge (D) NC-2

http://i37.tinypic.com/2ur4hhx.gif

GunnyFreedom
09-30-2008, 05:43 AM
Rep David Price (D) transparent GIF
NC-4

http://i33.tinypic.com/21e9tzk.gif

freelance
09-30-2008, 05:43 AM
1. We will create a list

Lets go folks, join in!

We will need the voting list and other important info to include to take action by...

One For Individuals

This would make such a good ad.

Michael Landon
09-30-2008, 07:19 AM
http://i48.photobucket.com/albums/f242/Landon187/CongressmanOberstarYoureFired.jpg

LittleLightShining
09-30-2008, 07:22 AM

Alaska
Arizona
California
Colorado
Georgia
Idaho
Kansas
Louisiana
Michigan
Minnesota
Montana
Nevada
New Jersey
North Dakota
Oregon
Rhode Island
Washington
WisconsinSeems we don't have that luxury in VT.

dawnbt
09-30-2008, 07:27 AM
Can I get a Wanted poster for these two thugs, please?
http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c323/dbeattie21/RON%20PAUL/1779329028.jpg
John Dingell

http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c323/dbeattie21/RON%20PAUL/2780403821.jpg
Sander Levin

GunnyFreedom
09-30-2008, 08:02 AM
John Dingell

Sander Levin

I think at the least you need a MUCH higher resolution for those 2 images

rwbris18
09-30-2008, 09:38 AM
Geeeeee.... I wonder what would happen if NORMAL citizens took out 30 second Radio Ads in their local area?

(This ad was approved by me.) :D

anaconda
09-30-2008, 10:48 AM
The list with all of the "yes" names lists a "Robert" Berry. But I believe his name is "Marion." I just faxed him the "you're fired" list. Maybe we can make that adjustment.

NerveShocker
10-01-2008, 01:35 PM
Bump. We need to start passing out/posting fliers of these people especially those being challenged in their election.

Flash
10-01-2008, 01:42 PM
Rep David Price (D) transparent GIF
NC-4

http://i33.tinypic.com/21e9tzk.gif

This could really help Lawson out. Please make one somebody!

GunnyFreedom
10-01-2008, 02:30 PM
This could really help Lawson out. Please make one somebody!

If I had the souce file in layers, I'd have already made one. I'd want to remove the shadow layer, insert the image, and give him his own shadow. ;)

Freedom 4 all
10-01-2008, 03:10 PM

They would be, but McRINO showed his true colours and supported it as well and he's pushing every bit as hard as Obama. If he'd only opposed the bailout, he'd have won the election handily. Now he's going to lose and deserve it. Maybe a real Republican will run in 2012 now.

awake
10-01-2008, 03:43 PM
Guys, I will post up the template tonight so you can make your own posters...

heavenlyboy34
10-01-2008, 04:09 PM
"I'm Truth Warrior, and I endorse this 'fire the bastards' message." :D

I'm heavenlyboy34, and I endorse Truth Warrior's endorsement of this 'fire the bastards' message. :)

~bumpity-bump~

awake
10-01-2008, 06:03 PM

awake
10-01-2008, 06:12 PM
Great Free Graphics editor

http://www.gimp.org/

ShowMeLiberty
10-01-2008, 06:15 PM

Thank you!! These are wonderful!

notbornyesterday
10-01-2008, 09:07 PM
Great idea!

anaconda
10-01-2008, 09:37 PM
I can't seem to extract the download...:-(

roho76
10-03-2008, 11:51 AM
Bump

eredeath
10-03-2008, 01:20 PM
char

Drknows
10-03-2008, 09:20 PM
http://img137.imageshack.us/img137/5119/120800720578d644a3ebovs0.jpg

politicsNproverbs
10-03-2008, 09:42 PM

These 3 voted YES FOR the bailout...

Corrine Brown - Congress - D-FL
Ander Crenshaw - Congress - R-FL
Mel Martinez - Senate - R-FL

Sorry I don't know their exact district #'s but the 2 Reps are for the N. FLA area.

BTW, Love those Cowboy-Days "Wanted Dead or Alive"-type posters. :D

politicsNproverbs
10-03-2008, 10:15 PM
HOUSE BAILOUT VOTE - FRIDAY 10/3/08 - RESULTS:

Bailout Bill Passes 263 - 171: Roll Call

Ayes: 263
Nays: 171

Roll Call Vote below:

House Members who voted YES on the Bill on Friday 10/3/08:

Aye HI-1 Abercrombie, Neil [D]
Aye NY-5 Ackerman, Gary [D]
Aye LA-5 Alexander, Rodney [R]
Aye ME-1 Allen, Thomas [D]
Aye NJ-1 Andrews, Robert [D]
Aye NY-24 Arcuri, Michael [D]
Aye CA-43 Baca, Joe [D]
Aye AL-6 Bachus, Spencer [R]
Aye WA-3 Baird, Brian [D]
Aye WI-2 Baldwin, Tammy [D]
Aye SC-3 Barrett, James [R]
Aye IL-8 Bean, Melissa [D]
Aye NV-1 Berkley, Shelley [D]
Aye CA-28 Berman, Howard [D]
Aye AR-1 Berry, Robert [D]
Aye IL-13 Biggert, Judy [R]
Aye GA-2 Bishop, Sanford [D]
Aye NY-1 Bishop, Timothy [D]
Aye MO-7 Blunt, Roy [R]
Aye OH-8 Boehner, John [R]
Aye AL-1 Bonner, Jo [R]
Aye CA-45 Bono Mack, Mary [R]
Aye AR-3 Boozman, John [R]
Aye OK-2 Boren, Dan [D]
Aye IA-3 Boswell, Leonard [D]
Aye VA-9 Boucher, Frederick [D]
Aye LA-7 Boustany, Charles [R]
Aye FL-2 Boyd, F. [D]
Aye TX-8 Brady, Kevin [R]
Aye PA-1 Brady, Robert [D]
Aye IA-1 Braley, Bruce [D]
Aye FL-3 Brown, Corrine [D]
Aye SC-1 Brown, Henry [R]
Aye FL-13 Buchanan, Vern [R]
Aye CA-44 Calvert, Ken [R]
Aye MI-4 Camp, David [R]
Aye CA-48 Campbell, John [R]
Aye UT-3 Cannon, Christopher [R]
Aye VA-7 Cantor, Eric [R]
Aye CA-23 Capps, Lois [D]
Aye MA-8 Capuano, Michael [D]
Aye CA-18 Cardoza, Dennis [D]
Aye MO-3 Carnahan, Russ [D]
Aye IN-7 Carson, Andrι [D]
Aye DE-0 Castle, Michael [R]
Aye NY-11 Clarke, Yvette [D]
Aye MO-5 Cleaver, Emanuel [D]
Aye SC-6 Clyburn, James [D]
Aye NC-6 Coble, Howard [R]
Aye TN-9 Cohen, Steve [D]
Aye OK-4 Cole, Tom [R]
Aye TX-11 Conaway, K. [R]
Aye TN-5 Cooper, Jim [D]
Aye CA-20 Costa, Jim [D]
Aye AL-5 Cramer, Robert [D]
Aye FL-4 Crenshaw, Ander [R]
Aye NY-7 Crowley, Joseph [D]
Aye WY-0 Cubin, Barbara [R]
Aye TX-28 Cuellar, Henry [D]
Aye MD-7 Cummings, Elijah [D]
Aye AL-7 Davis, Artur [D]
Aye IL-7 Davis, Danny [D]
Aye CA-53 Davis, Susan [D]
Aye VA-11 Davis, Thomas [R]
Aye CO-1 DeGette, Diana [D]
Aye CT-3 DeLauro, Rosa [D]
Aye PA-15 Dent, Charles [R]
Aye WA-6 Dicks, Norman [D]
Aye MI-15 Dingell, John [D]
Aye IN-2 Donnelly, Joe [D]
Aye PA-14 Doyle, Michael [D]
Aye CA-26 Dreier, David [R]
Aye MD-4 Edwards, Donna [D]
Aye TX-17 Edwards, Thomas [D]
Aye MI-3 Ehlers, Vernon [R]
Aye MN-5 Ellison, Keith [D]
Aye IN-8 Ellsworth, Brad [D]
Aye IL-5 Emanuel, Rahm [D]
Aye MO-8 Emerson, Jo Ann [R]
Aye NY-17 Engel, Eliot [D]
Aye CA-14 Eshoo, Anna [D]
Aye NC-2 Etheridge, Bob [D]
Aye AL-2 Everett, Terry [R]
Aye OK-5 Fallin, Mary [R]
Aye CA-17 Farr, Sam [D]
Aye PA-2 Fattah, Chaka [D]
Aye NJ-7 Ferguson, Michael [R]
Aye NY-13 Fossella, Vito [R]
Aye IL-14 Foster, Bill [D]
Aye MA-4 Frank, Barney [D]
Aye NJ-11 Frelinghuysen, Rodney [R]
Aye PA-6 Gerlach, Jim [R]
Aye AZ-8 Giffords, Gabrielle [D]
Aye MD-1 Gilchrest, Wayne [R]
Aye TX-20 Gonzalez, Charles [D]
Aye TN-6 Gordon, Barton [D]
Aye TX-12 Granger, Kay [R]
Aye TX-9 Green, Al [D]
Aye IL-4 Gutierrez, Luis [D]
Aye NY-19 Hall, John [D]
Aye IL-17 Hare, Phil [D]
Aye CA-36 Harman, Jane [D]
Aye FL-23 Hastings, Alcee [D]
Aye CA-2 Herger, Walter [R]
Aye NY-27 Higgins, Brian [D]
Aye TX-15 Hinojosa, Rubιn [D]
Aye HI-2 Hirono, Mazie [D]
Aye OH-7 Hobson, David [R]
Aye MI-2 Hoekstra, Peter [R]
Aye NJ-12 Holt, Rush [D]
Aye CA-15 Honda, Michael [D]
Aye OR-5 Hooley, Darlene [D]
Aye MD-5 Hoyer, Steny [D]
Aye SC-4 Inglis, Bob [R]
Aye NY-2 Israel, Steve [D]
Aye IL-2 Jackson, Jesse [D]
Aye TX-18 Jackson-Lee, Sheila [D]
Aye TX-30 Johnson, Eddie [D]
Aye PA-11 Kanjorski, Paul [D]
Aye RI-1 Kennedy, Patrick [D]
Aye MI-5 Kildee, Dale [D]
Aye MI-13 Kilpatrick, Carolyn [D]
Aye WI-3 Kind, Ronald [D]
Aye NY-3 King, Peter [R]
Aye IL-10 Kirk, Mark [R]
Aye FL-22 Klein, Ron [D]
Aye MN-2 Kline, John [R]
Aye MI-9 Knollenberg, Joseph [R]
Aye NY-29 Kuhl, John [R]
Aye IL-18 LaHood, Ray [R]
Aye RI-2 Langevin, James [D]
Aye WA-2 Larsen, Rick [D]
Aye CT-1 Larson, John [D]
Aye CA-9 Lee, Barbara [D]
Aye MI-12 Levin, Sander [D]
Aye CA-41 Lewis, Jerry [R]
Aye GA-5 Lewis, John [D]
Aye KY-2 Lewis, Ron [R]
Aye IA-2 Loebsack, David [D]
Aye CA-16 Lofgren, Zoe [D]
Aye NY-18 Lowey, Nita [D]
Aye CA-3 Lungren, Daniel [R]
Aye FL-16 Mahoney, Tim [D]
Aye NY-14 Maloney, Carolyn [D]
Aye MA-7 Markey, Edward [D]
Aye GA-8 Marshall, James [D]
Aye CA-5 Matsui, Doris [D]
Aye NY-4 McCarthy, Carolyn [D]
Aye MN-4 McCollum, Betty [D]
Aye LA-4 McCrery, James [R]
Aye MA-3 McGovern, James [D]
Aye NY-23 McHugh, John [R]
Aye CA-25 McKeon, Howard [R]
Aye CA-11 McNerney, Jerry [D]
Aye NY-21 McNulty, Michael [D]
Aye FL-17 Meek, Kendrick [D]
Aye NY-6 Meeks, Gregory [D]
Aye LA-3 Melancon, Charles [D]
Aye CA-42 Miller, Gary [R]
Aye CA-7 Miller, George [D]
Aye NC-13 Miller, R. [D]
Aye AZ-5 Mitchell, Harry [D]
Aye WV-1 Mollohan, Alan [D]
Aye KS-3 Moore, Dennis [D]
Aye WI-4 Moore, Gwen [D]
Aye VA-8 Moran, James [D]
Aye CT-5 Murphy, Christopher [D]
Aye PA-8 Murphy, Patrick [D]
Aye PA-12 Murtha, John [D]
Aye NC-9 Myrick, Sue [R]
Aye NY-8 Nadler, Jerrold [D]
Aye MA-2 Neal, Richard [D]
Aye MN-8 Oberstar, James [D]
Aye WI-7 Obey, David [D]
Aye MA-1 Olver, John [D]
Aye TX-27 Ortiz, Solomon [D]
Aye NJ-6 Pallone, Frank [D]
Aye NJ-8 Pascrell, William [D]
Aye AZ-4 Pastor, Edward [D]
Aye CA-8 Pelosi, Nancy [D]
Aye CO-7 Perlmutter, Ed [D]
Aye PA-5 Peterson, John [R]
Aye MS-3 Pickering, Charles [R]
Aye ND-0 Pomeroy, Earl [D]
Aye NV-3 Porter, Jon [R]
Aye NC-4 Price, David [D]
Aye OH-15 Pryce, Deborah [R]
Aye FL-12 Putnam, Adam [R]
Aye CA-19 Radanovich, George [R]
Aye WV-3 Rahall, Nick [D]
Aye MN-3 Ramstad, James [R]
Aye NY-15 Rangel, Charles [D]
Aye OH-16 Regula, Ralph [R]
Aye TX-16 Reyes, Silvestre [D]
Aye NY-26 Reynolds, Thomas [R]
Aye CA-37 Richardson, Laura [D]
Aye KY-5 Rogers, Harold [R]
Aye AL-3 Rogers, Michael [R]
Aye FL-18 Ros-Lehtinen, Ileana [R]
Aye AR-4 Ross, Mike [D]
Aye MD-2 Ruppersberger, C.A. [D]
Aye IL-1 Rush, Bobby [D]
Aye WI-1 Ryan, Paul [R]
Aye OH-17 Ryan, Timothy [D]
Aye MD-3 Sarbanes, John [D]
Aye NJ-3 Saxton, H. [R]
Aye IL-9 Schakowsky, Janice [D]
Aye CA-29 Schiff, Adam [D]
Aye OH-2 Schmidt, Jean [R]
Aye PA-13 Schwartz, Allyson [D]
Aye GA-13 Scott, David [D]
Aye TX-32 Sessions, Peter [R]
Aye PA-7 Sestak, Joe [D]
Aye AZ-3 Shadegg, John [R]
Aye CT-4 Shays, Christopher [R]
Aye PA-9 Shuster, William [R]
Aye ID-2 Simpson, Michael [R]
Aye NJ-13 Sires, Albio [D]
Aye MO-4 Skelton, Ike [D]
Aye NY-28 Slaughter, Louise [D]
Aye WA-9 Smith, Adam [D]
Aye TX-21 Smith, Lamar [R]
Aye AR-2 Snyder, Victor [D]
Aye CA-32 Solis, Hilda [D]
Aye IN-3 Souder, Mark [R]
Aye OH-18 Space, Zachary [D]
Aye CA-12 Speier, Jackie [D]
Aye SC-5 Spratt, John [D]
Aye OK-1 Sullivan, John [R]
Aye OH-13 Sutton, Betty [D]
Aye CO-6 Tancredo, Thomas [R]
Aye TN-8 Tanner, John [D]
Aye CA-10 Tauscher, Ellen [D]
Aye NE-2 Terry, Lee [R]
Aye CA-1 Thompson, C. [D]
Aye TX-13 Thornberry, William [R]
Aye OH-12 Tiberi, Patrick [R]
Aye MA-6 Tierney, John [D]
Aye NY-10 Towns, Edolphus [D]
Aye MA-5 Tsongas, Niki [D]
Aye MI-6 Upton, Frederick [R]
Aye MD-8 Van Hollen, Christopher [D]
Aye NY-12 Velazquez, Nydia [D]
Aye OR-2 Walden, Greg [R]
Aye NY-25 Walsh, James [R]
Aye TN-3 Wamp, Zach [R]
Aye FL-20 Wasserman Schultz, Debbie [D]
Aye CA-35 Waters, Maxine [D]
Aye CA-33 Watson, Diane [D]
Aye NC-12 Watt, Melvin [D]
Aye CA-30 Waxman, Henry [D]
Aye NY-9 Weiner, Anthony [D]
Aye VT-0 Welch, Peter [D]
Aye FL-15 Weldon, David [R]
Aye IL-11 Weller, Gerald [R]
Aye FL-19 Wexler, Robert [D]
Aye SC-2 Wilson, Addison [R]
Aye OH-6 Wilson, Charles [D]
Aye NM-1 Wilson, Heather [R]
Aye VA-10 Wolf, Frank [R]
Aye CA-6 Woolsey, Lynn [D]
Aye OR-1 Wu, David [D]
Aye KY-3 Yarmuth, John [D]

House members who voted NO on Bill on Friday 10/3/08:

Nay AL-4 Aderholt, Robert [R]
Nay MO-2 Akin, W. [R]
Nay PA-4 Altmire, Jason [D]
Nay MN-6 Bachmann, Michele [R]
Nay GA-12 Barrow, John [D]
Nay MD-6 Bartlett, Roscoe [R]
Nay TX-6 Barton, Joe [R]
Nay CA-31 Becerra, Xavier [D]
Nay CA-50 Bilbray, Brian [R]
Nay FL-9 Bilirakis, Gus [R]
Nay UT-1 Bishop, Rob [R]
Nay TN-7 Blackburn, Marsha [R]
Nay OR-3 Blumenauer, Earl [D]
Nay KS-2 Boyda, Nancy [D]
Nay GA-10 Broun, Paul [R]
Nay FL-5 Brown-Waite, Virginia [R]
Nay TX-26 Burgess, Michael [R]
Nay IN-5 Burton, Dan [R]
Nay NC-1 Butterfield, George [D]
Nay IN-4 Buyer, Stephen [R]
Nay WV-2 Capito, Shelley [R]
Nay PA-10 Carney, Christopher [D]
Nay TX-31 Carter, John [R]
Nay FL-11 Castor, Kathy [D]
Nay LA-6 Cazayoux, Donald [D]
Nay OH-1 Chabot, Steven [R]
Nay KY-6 Chandler, Ben [D]
Nay MS-1 Childers, Travis [D]
Nay MO-1 Clay, William [D]
Nay MI-14 Conyers, John [D]
Nay IL-12 Costello, Jerry [D]
Nay CT-2 Courtney, Joe [D]
Nay TX-7 Culberson, John [R]
Nay TN-1 Davis, David [R]
Nay KY-4 Davis, Geoff [R]
Nay TN-4 Davis, Lincoln [D]
Nay GA-9 Deal, Nathan [R]
Nay OR-4 DeFazio, Peter [D]
Nay MA-10 Delahunt, William [D]
Nay FL-21 Diaz-Balart, Lincoln [R]
Nay FL-25 Diaz-Balart, Mario [R]
Nay TX-25 Doggett, Lloyd [D]
Nay CA-4 Doolittle, John [R]
Nay VA-2 Drake, Thelma [R]
Nay TN-2 Duncan, John [R]
Nay PA-3 English, Philip [R]
Nay FL-24 Feeney, Tom [R]
Nay CA-51 Filner, Bob [D]
Nay AZ-6 Flake, Jeff [R]
Nay VA-4 Forbes, James [R]
Nay NE-1 Fortenberry, Jeffrey [R]
Nay NC-5 Foxx, Virginia [R]
Nay AZ-2 Franks, Trent [R]
Nay CA-24 Gallegly, Elton [R]
Nay NJ-5 Garrett, E. [R]
Nay NY-20 Gillibrand, Kirsten [D]
Nay GA-11 Gingrey, John [R]
Nay TX-1 Gohmert, Louis [R]
Nay VA-5 Goode, Virgil [R]
Nay VA-6 Goodlatte, Robert [R]
Nay MO-6 Graves, Samuel [R]
Nay TX-29 Green, Raymond [D]
Nay AZ-7 Grijalva, Raul [D]
Nay TX-4 Hall, Ralph [R]
Nay WA-4 Hastings, Doc [R]
Nay NC-8 Hayes, Robin [R]
Nay NV-2 Heller, Dean [R]
Nay TX-5 Hensarling, Jeb [R]
Nay SD-0 Herseth Sandlin, Stephanie [D]
Nay IN-9 Hill, Baron [D]
Nay NY-22 Hinchey, Maurice [D]
Nay NH-2 Hodes, Paul [D]
Nay PA-17 Holden, Tim [D]
Nay MO-9 Hulshof, Kenny [R]
Nay CA-52 Hunter, Duncan [R]
Nay WA-1 Inslee, Jay [D]
Nay CA-49 Issa, Darrell [R]
Nay LA-2 Jefferson, William [D]
Nay GA-4 Johnson, Henry [D]
Nay TX-3 Johnson, Samuel [R]
Nay IL-15 Johnson, Timothy [R]
Nay NC-3 Jones, Walter [R]
Nay OH-4 Jordan, Jim [R]
Nay WI-8 Kagen, Steve [D]
Nay OH-9 Kaptur, Marcy [D]
Nay FL-8 Keller, Ric [R]
Nay IA-5 King, Steve [R]
Nay GA-1 Kingston, Jack [R]
Nay OH-10 Kucinich, Dennis [D]
Nay CO-5 Lamborn, Doug [R]
Nay TX-22 Lampson, Nicholas [D]
Nay IA-4 Latham, Thomas [R]
Nay OH-14 LaTourette, Steven [R]
Nay OH-5 Latta, Robert [R]
Nay GA-7 Linder, John [R]
Nay IL-3 Lipinski, Daniel [D]
Nay NJ-2 LoBiondo, Frank [R]
Nay OK-3 Lucas, Frank [R]
Nay MA-9 Lynch, Stephen [D]
Nay FL-14 Mack, Connie [R]
Nay IL-16 Manzullo, Donald [R]
Nay TX-24 Marchant, Kenny [R]
Nay UT-2 Matheson, Jim [D]
Nay CA-22 McCarthy, Kevin [R]
Nay TX-10 McCaul, Michael [R]
Nay MI-11 McCotter, Thaddeus [R]
Nay WA-7 McDermott, James [D]
Nay NC-10 Mchenry, Patrick [R]
Nay NC-7 McIntyre, Mike [D]
Nay WA-5 McMorris Rodgers, Cathy [R]
Nay FL-7 Mica, John [R]
Nay ME-2 Michaud, Michael [D]
Nay MI-10 Miller, Candice [R]
Nay FL-1 Miller, Jeff [R]
Nay KS-1 Moran, Jerry [R]
Nay PA-18 Murphy, Tim [R]
Nay CO-4 Musgrave, Marilyn [R]
Nay CA-38 Napolitano, Grace [D]
Nay TX-19 Neugebauer, Randy [R]
Nay CA-21 Nunes, Devin [R]
Nay TX-14 Paul, Ronald [R]
Nay NJ-10 Payne, Donald [D]
Nay NM-2 Pearce, Steven [R]
Nay IN-6 Pence, Mike [R]
Nay MN-7 Peterson, Collin [D]
Nay WI-6 Petri, Thomas [R]
Nay PA-16 Pitts, Joseph [R]
Nay PA-19 Platts, Todd [R]
Nay TX-2 Poe, Ted [R]
Nay GA-6 Price, Tom [R]
Nay MT-0 Rehberg, Dennis [R]
Nay WA-8 Reichert, Dave [R]
Nay AZ-1 Renzi, Rick [R]
Nay TX-23 Rodriguez, Ciro [D]
Nay MI-8 Rogers, Michael [R]
Nay CA-46 Rohrabacher, Dana [R]
Nay IL-6 Roskam, Peter [R]
Nay NJ-9 Rothman, Steven [D]
Nay CA-34 Roybal-Allard, Lucille [D]
Nay CA-40 Royce, Edward [R]
Nay CO-3 Salazar, John [D]
Nay ID-1 Sali, Bill [R]
Nay CA-39 Sanchez, Linda [D]
Nay CA-47 Sanchez, Loretta [D]
Nay LA-1 Scalise, Steve [R]
Nay VA-3 Scott, Robert [D]
Nay WI-5 Sensenbrenner, F. [R]
Nay NY-16 Serrano, Josι [D]
Nay NH-1 Shea-Porter, Carol [D]
Nay CA-27 Sherman, Brad [D]
Nay IL-19 Shimkus, John [R]
Nay NC-11 Shuler, Heath [D]
Nay NE-3 Smith, Adrian [R]
Nay NJ-4 Smith, Christopher [R]
Nay CA-13 Stark, Fortney [D]
Nay FL-6 Stearns, Clifford [R]
Nay MI-1 Stupak, Bart [D]
Nay MS-4 Taylor, Gene [D]
Nay MS-2 Thompson, Bennie [D]
Nay KS-4 Tiahrt, Todd [R]
Nay OH-3 Turner, Michael [R]
Nay CO-2 Udall, Mark [D]
Nay NM-3 Udall, Tom [D]
Nay IN-1 Visclosky, Peter [D]
Nay MI-7 Walberg, Timothy [R]
Nay MN-1 Walz, Timothy [D]
Nay GA-3 Westmoreland, Lynn [R]
Nay KY-1 Whitfield, Edward [R]
Nay VA-1 Wittman, Rob [R]
Nay FL-10 Young, C. W. [R]
Nay AK-0 Young, Donald [R]

Drknows
10-04-2008, 01:29 AM
# Aye HI-1 Abercrombie, Neil [D]
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Image:Neil_Abercrombie,_109th_Pictorial_photo.jpg
# Aye NY-5 Ackerman, Gary [D]
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Image:Gary_Ackerman,_official_109th_Congress_photo .jpg
# Aye LA-5 Alexander, Rodney [R]
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Image:Rodney_Alexander_portrait1.jpg
# Aye ME-1 Allen, Thomas [D]
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Image:Tom_allen_congress.jpg
# Aye NJ-1 Andrews, Robert [D]
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Image:RobAndrewsOfficialPhoto.JPG
# Aye NY-24 Arcuri, Michael [D]
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Image:Mike_Arcuri,_official_110th_CPD_photo_portra it.jpg
# Aye CA-43 Baca, Joe [D]
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Image:Repjoebaca.jpg
# Aye AL-6 Bachus, Spencer [R]
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Image:Spencer_Bachus,_official_109th_Congress_phot o.jpg
# Aye WA-3 Baird, Brian [D]
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Image:Brian_Baird,_official_Congressional_photo_po rtrait.jpg
# Aye WI-2 Baldwin, Tammy [D]
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Image:Tammy_Baldwin,_official_photo_portrait,_colo r.jpg
# Aye SC-3 Barrett, James [R]
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Image:J._Gresham_Barrett,_official_photo_portrait, _color.jpg
# Aye IL-8 Bean, Melissa [D]
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Image:BeanMelissa.jpg
# Aye NV-1 Berkley, Shelley [D]
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Image:Shelley_Berkley,_official_110th_Congress_pho to_portrait.jpg
# Aye CA-28 Berman, Howard [D]
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Image:Howard_Berman_official_photo.jpg
# Aye AR-1 Berry, Robert [D]
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Image:Marion_Berry,_official_photo_portrait,_color .jpg
# Aye IL-13 Biggert, Judy [R]
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Image:JudyBiggert.jpg
# Aye GA-2 Bishop, Sanford [D]
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Image:Sanford_Bishop_official_photo.jpg
# Aye NY-1 Bishop, Timothy [D]
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Image:Tim_Bishop,_official_photo_portrait,_2002.jp g
# Aye MO-7 Blunt, Roy [R]
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Image:Roy_Blunt.jpg
# Aye OH-8 Boehner, John [R]
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Image:John-Boehner.png
# Aye AL-1 Bonner, Jo [R]
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Image:RepJoBonner.jpg
# Aye CA-45 Bono Mack, Mary [R]
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Image:MaryBonoNew.jpg
# Aye AR-3 Boozman, John [R]
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Image:John_Boozman_109th_pictorial.jpg
# Aye OK-2 Boren, Dan [D]
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Image:Dan_Boren,_official_Congressional_photo.jpg
# Aye IA-3 Boswell, Leonard [D]
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Image:Lenboswell.jpg
# Aye VA-9 Boucher, Frederick [D]
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Image:Rick_Boucher,_official_109th_Congress_photo. jpg
# Aye LA-7 Boustany, Charles [R]
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Image:Charles_Boustany,_official_109th_Congression al_photo.jpg
# Aye FL-2 Boyd, F. [D]
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Image:Allen_Boyd,_official_photo_portrait,_color.j peg
# Aye TX-8 Brady, Kevin [R]
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Image:Kevin_Brady,_official_Congressional_photo_po rtrait.jpg
# Aye PA-1 Brady, Robert [D]
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Image:RepBobBrady.jpg
# Aye IA-1 Braley, Bruce [D]
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Image:Bruce_Braley_official_110th_Congress_photo_p ortrait.jpg
# Aye FL-3 Brown, Corrine [D]
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Image:Corrine_Brown.jpg
# Aye SC-1 Brown, Henry [R]
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Image:Henryebrownjr.jpg
# Aye FL-13 Buchanan, Vern [R]
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Image:Vern_Buchanan,_official_110th_Congress_photo .jpg
# Aye CA-44 Calvert, Ken [R]
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Image:KenCalvert.jpg
# Aye MI-4 Camp, David [R]
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Image:DaveCampRepresentative.jpg
# Aye CA-48 Campbell, John [R]
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Image:John_Campbell_(congressman),_official_photo_ portrait,_color.jpg
# Aye UT-3 Cannon, Christopher [R]
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Image:Chris_Cannon,_official_110th_Congress_photo. jpg
# Aye VA-7 Cantor, Eric [R]
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Image:Eric_Cantor_headshot.JPG
# Aye CA-23 Capps, Lois [D]
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Image:Lois_capps.jpg
# Aye MA-8 Capuano, Michael [D]
# Aye CA-18 Cardoza, Dennis [D]
# Aye MO-3 Carnahan, Russ [D]
# Aye IN-7 Carson, Andrι [D]
# Aye DE-0 Castle, Michael [R]
# Aye NY-11 Clarke, Yvette [D]
# Aye MO-5 Cleaver, Emanuel [D]
# Aye SC-6 Clyburn, James [D]
# Aye NC-6 Coble, Howard [R]
# Aye TN-9 Cohen, Steve [D]
# Aye OK-4 Cole, Tom [R]
# Aye TX-11 Conaway, K. [R]
# Aye TN-5 Cooper, Jim [D]
# Aye CA-20 Costa, Jim [D]
# Aye AL-5 Cramer, Robert [D]
# Aye FL-4 Crenshaw, Ander [R]
# Aye NY-7 Crowley, Joseph [D]
# Aye WY-0 Cubin, Barbara [R]
# Aye TX-28 Cuellar, Henry [D]
# Aye MD-7 Cummings, Elijah [D]
# Aye AL-7 Davis, Artur [D]
# Aye IL-7 Davis, Danny [D]
# Aye CA-53 Davis, Susan [D]
# Aye VA-11 Davis, Thomas [R]
# Aye CO-1 DeGette, Diana [D]
# Aye CT-3 DeLauro, Rosa [D]
# Aye PA-15 Dent, Charles [R]
# Aye WA-6 Dicks, Norman [D]
# Aye MI-15 Dingell, John [D]
# Aye IN-2 Donnelly, Joe [D]
# Aye PA-14 Doyle, Michael [D]
# Aye CA-26 Dreier, David [R]
# Aye MD-4 Edwards, Donna [D]
# Aye TX-17 Edwards, Thomas [D]
# Aye MI-3 Ehlers, Vernon [R]
# Aye MN-5 Ellison, Keith [D]
# Aye IN-8 Ellsworth, Brad [D]
# Aye IL-5 Emanuel, Rahm [D]
# Aye MO-8 Emerson, Jo Ann [R]
# Aye NY-17 Engel, Eliot [D]
# Aye CA-14 Eshoo, Anna [D]
# Aye NC-2 Etheridge, Bob [D]
# Aye AL-2 Everett, Terry [R]
# Aye OK-5 Fallin, Mary [R]
# Aye CA-17 Farr, Sam [D]
# Aye PA-2 Fattah, Chaka [D]
# Aye NJ-7 Ferguson, Michael [R]
# Aye NY-13 Fossella, Vito [R]
# Aye IL-14 Foster, Bill [D]
# Aye MA-4 Frank, Barney [D]
# Aye NJ-11 Frelinghuysen, Rodney [R]
# Aye PA-6 Gerlach, Jim [R]
# Aye AZ-8 Giffords, Gabrielle [D]
# Aye MD-1 Gilchrest, Wayne [R]
# Aye TX-20 Gonzalez, Charles [D]
# Aye TN-6 Gordon, Barton [D]
# Aye TX-12 Granger, Kay [R]
# Aye TX-9 Green, Al [D]
# Aye IL-4 Gutierrez, Luis [D]
# Aye NY-19 Hall, John [D]
# Aye IL-17 Hare, Phil [D]
# Aye CA-36 Harman, Jane [D]
# Aye FL-23 Hastings, Alcee [D]
# Aye CA-2 Herger, Walter [R]
# Aye NY-27 Higgins, Brian [D]
# Aye TX-15 Hinojosa, Rubιn [D]
# Aye HI-2 Hirono, Mazie [D]
# Aye OH-7 Hobson, David [R]
# Aye MI-2 Hoekstra, Peter [R]
# Aye NJ-12 Holt, Rush [D]
# Aye CA-15 Honda, Michael [D]
# Aye OR-5 Hooley, Darlene [D]
# Aye MD-5 Hoyer, Steny [D]
# Aye SC-4 Inglis, Bob [R]
# Aye NY-2 Israel, Steve [D]
# Aye IL-2 Jackson, Jesse [D]
# Aye TX-18 Jackson-Lee, Sheila [D]
# Aye TX-30 Johnson, Eddie [D]
# Aye PA-11 Kanjorski, Paul [D]
# Aye RI-1 Kennedy, Patrick [D]
# Aye MI-5 Kildee, Dale [D]
# Aye MI-13 Kilpatrick, Carolyn [D]
# Aye WI-3 Kind, Ronald [D]
# Aye NY-3 King, Peter [R]
# Aye IL-10 Kirk, Mark [R]
# Aye FL-22 Klein, Ron [D]
# Aye MN-2 Kline, John [R]
# Aye MI-9 Knollenberg, Joseph [R]
# Aye NY-29 Kuhl, John [R]
# Aye IL-18 LaHood, Ray [R]
# Aye RI-2 Langevin, James [D]
# Aye WA-2 Larsen, Rick [D]
# Aye CT-1 Larson, John [D]
# Aye CA-9 Lee, Barbara [D]
# Aye MI-12 Levin, Sander [D]
# Aye CA-41 Lewis, Jerry [R]
# Aye GA-5 Lewis, John [D]
# Aye KY-2 Lewis, Ron [R]
# Aye IA-2 Loebsack, David [D]
# Aye CA-16 Lofgren, Zoe [D]
# Aye NY-18 Lowey, Nita [D]
# Aye CA-3 Lungren, Daniel [R]
# Aye FL-16 Mahoney, Tim [D]
# Aye NY-14 Maloney, Carolyn [D]
# Aye MA-7 Markey, Edward [D]
# Aye GA-8 Marshall, James [D]
# Aye CA-5 Matsui, Doris [D]
# Aye NY-4 McCarthy, Carolyn [D]
# Aye MN-4 McCollum, Betty [D]
# Aye LA-4 McCrery, James [R]
# Aye MA-3 McGovern, James [D]
# Aye NY-23 McHugh, John [R]
# Aye CA-25 McKeon, Howard [R]
# Aye CA-11 McNerney, Jerry [D]
# Aye NY-21 McNulty, Michael [D]
# Aye FL-17 Meek, Kendrick [D]
# Aye NY-6 Meeks, Gregory [D]
# Aye LA-3 Melancon, Charles [D]
# Aye CA-42 Miller, Gary [R]
# Aye CA-7 Miller, George [D]
# Aye NC-13 Miller, R. [D]
# Aye AZ-5 Mitchell, Harry [D]
# Aye WV-1 Mollohan, Alan [D]
# Aye KS-3 Moore, Dennis [D]
# Aye WI-4 Moore, Gwen [D]
# Aye VA-8 Moran, James [D]
# Aye CT-5 Murphy, Christopher [D]
# Aye PA-8 Murphy, Patrick [D]
# Aye PA-12 Murtha, John [D]
# Aye NC-9 Myrick, Sue [R]
# Aye NY-8 Nadler, Jerrold [D]
# Aye MA-2 Neal, Richard [D]
# Aye MN-8 Oberstar, James [D]
# Aye WI-7 Obey, David [D]
# Aye MA-1 Olver, John [D]
# Aye TX-27 Ortiz, Solomon [D]
# Aye NJ-6 Pallone, Frank [D]
# Aye NJ-8 Pascrell, William [D]
# Aye AZ-4 Pastor, Edward [D]
# Aye CA-8 Pelosi, Nancy [D]
# Aye CO-7 Perlmutter, Ed [D]
# Aye PA-5 Peterson, John [R]
# Aye MS-3 Pickering, Charles [R]
# Aye ND-0 Pomeroy, Earl [D]
# Aye NV-3 Porter, Jon [R]
# Aye NC-4 Price, David [D]
# Aye OH-15 Pryce, Deborah [R]
# Aye FL-12 Putnam, Adam [R]
# Aye CA-19 Radanovich, George [R]
# Aye WV-3 Rahall, Nick [D]
# Aye MN-3 Ramstad, James [R]
# Aye NY-15 Rangel, Charles [D]
# Aye OH-16 Regula, Ralph [R]
# Aye TX-16 Reyes, Silvestre [D]
# Aye NY-26 Reynolds, Thomas [R]
# Aye CA-37 Richardson, Laura [D]
# Aye KY-5 Rogers, Harold [R]
# Aye AL-3 Rogers, Michael [R]
# Aye FL-18 Ros-Lehtinen, Ileana [R]
# Aye AR-4 Ross, Mike [D]
# Aye MD-2 Ruppersberger, C.A. [D]
# Aye IL-1 Rush, Bobby [D]
# Aye WI-1 Ryan, Paul [R]
# Aye OH-17 Ryan, Timothy [D]
# Aye MD-3 Sarbanes, John [D]
# Aye NJ-3 Saxton, H. [R]
# Aye IL-9 Schakowsky, Janice [D]
# Aye CA-29 Schiff, Adam [D]
# Aye OH-2 Schmidt, Jean [R]
# Aye PA-13 Schwartz, Allyson [D]
# Aye GA-13 Scott, David [D]
# Aye TX-32 Sessions, Peter [R]
# Aye PA-7 Sestak, Joe [D]
# Aye AZ-3 Shadegg, John [R]
# Aye CT-4 Shays, Christopher [R]
# Aye PA-9 Shuster, William [R]
# Aye ID-2 Simpson, Michael [R]
# Aye NJ-13 Sires, Albio [D]
# Aye MO-4 Skelton, Ike [D]
# Aye NY-28 Slaughter, Louise [D]
# Aye WA-9 Smith, Adam [D]
# Aye TX-21 Smith, Lamar [R]
# Aye AR-2 Snyder, Victor [D]
# Aye CA-32 Solis, Hilda [D]
# Aye IN-3 Souder, Mark [R]
# Aye OH-18 Space, Zachary [D]
# Aye CA-12 Speier, Jackie [D]
# Aye SC-5 Spratt, John [D]
# Aye OK-1 Sullivan, John [R]
# Aye OH-13 Sutton, Betty [D]
# Aye CO-6 Tancredo, Thomas [R]
# Aye TN-8 Tanner, John [D]
# Aye CA-10 Tauscher, Ellen [D]
# Aye NE-2 Terry, Lee [R]
# Aye CA-1 Thompson, C. [D]
# Aye TX-13 Thornberry, William [R]
# Aye OH-12 Tiberi, Patrick [R]
# Aye MA-6 Tierney, John [D]
# Aye NY-10 Towns, Edolphus [D]
# Aye MA-5 Tsongas, Niki [D]
# Aye MI-6 Upton, Frederick [R]
# Aye MD-8 Van Hollen, Christopher [D]
# Aye NY-12 Velazquez, Nydia [D]
# Aye OR-2 Walden, Greg [R]
# Aye NY-25 Walsh, James [R]
# Aye TN-3 Wamp, Zach [R]
# Aye FL-20 Wasserman Schultz, Debbie [D]
# Aye CA-35 Waters, Maxine [D]
# Aye CA-33 Watson, Diane [D]
# Aye NC-12 Watt, Melvin [D]
# Aye CA-30 Waxman, Henry [D]
# Aye NY-9 Weiner, Anthony [D]
# Aye VT-0 Welch, Peter [D]
# Aye FL-15 Weldon, David [R]
# Aye IL-11 Weller, Gerald [R]
# Aye FL-19 Wexler, Robert [D]
# Aye SC-2 Wilson, Addison [R]
# Aye OH-6 Wilson, Charles [D]
# Aye NM-1 Wilson, Heather [R]
# Aye VA-10 Wolf, Frank [R]
# Aye CA-6 Woolsey, Lynn [D]
# Aye OR-1 Wu, David [D]
# Aye KY-3 Yarmuth, John [D]

Drknows
10-04-2008, 01:31 AM
Also i think erasing the background of the picture will take way too much time. There is just too many that voted Yes.

hope7134
10-04-2008, 07:21 AM
firecongress.org

awake
10-04-2008, 08:33 AM
Great, I can use these lists....

Dary
10-04-2008, 08:34 AM
Congressman Ander Crenshaw [R] FL-4

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3148/2911493067_9bbe0e5e34.jpg

GunnyFreedom
10-04-2008, 08:48 AM
Also i think erasing the background of the picture will take way too much time. There is just too many that voted Yes.

Well, that depends on whether one person is trying to do them all, or if we have one person per each district. Some ancient Chinese guy once said, "Many hands make light work."

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3148/2911493067_9bbe0e5e34.jpg

And besides, they look so much better this way... ;-)

GunnyFreedom
10-04-2008, 09:29 AM
Bob Etheridge:

http://i35.tinypic.com/30m3er7.jpg

David Price to follow tonight -- I need a much higher res photo first.

Truth Warrior
10-04-2008, 09:44 AM
I'm heavenlyboy34, and I endorse Truth Warrior's endorsement of this 'fire the bastards' message. :)

~bumpity-bump~ bump, bump :)

stephensmith
10-04-2008, 09:50 AM
GunnyFreedom: Good one of Etheridge. I need to get on the stick and work one up for Price.

Dary
10-04-2008, 09:54 AM
John Dingell

Sander Levin

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3058/2912530980_dcfa2b493b_o.jpg

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3239/2911749961_5f153573d2_o.jpg

GunnyFreedom
10-04-2008, 10:06 AM
GunnyFreedom: Good one of Etheridge. I need to get on the stick and work one up for Price.

I'm already set up for it. I need to step out of the house now for about 4 hours, but all I need is a very high res image of Price. If you can find me one, when I get back I'll extract him from the BG and sent you the original file.

Glen

ArchPaul
10-04-2008, 10:23 AM
Hey everyone...
I registered the domain enemiesofthestate.org. I can have the site up
fast, I'm waiting for dns to propagate.
My plan is to put these "you're fired" posters everyone has created, organizing them by state and then senate,congress, business. That way we can have an easy way of finding whom is where, and make sure they are fired! I'll create a link back to this forum so people can discuss.
If anyone is interested in helping out, the only things I'd like help in is
1. Creating a poster for every person that voted yes and post it here with name state they represent and if they are senate, congress. If they are a business/non voting govt employee then the state they live and whom they work for/under (branch etc).
2. A patriotic wordpress theme.
3. Suggestions :)
My goal is to keep it simple and clean so the public knows where to find these roaches.
They can no longer hide.
Cheers.

Truth Warrior
10-04-2008, 10:30 AM
"Taking the State wherever found, striking into its history at any point, one sees no way to differentiate the activities of its founders, administrators, and beneficiaries from those of a professional-criminal class." ~ Albert Jay Nock, Our Enemy, The State

Dary
10-04-2008, 11:09 AM
Congresswoman Corrine Brown [D] FL-3

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3029/2911857273_f54ff441d0.jpg

Dary
10-04-2008, 12:07 PM
Senator Mel Martinez (R) FL

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3257/2911999071_0e7e853e4a_o.jpg

Dary
10-04-2008, 12:45 PM
Congressman Allen Boyd [D] FL-2

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3010/2912092861_9bb47fc681_o.jpg

Dary
10-04-2008, 12:59 PM
Congressman Vern Buchanan [R] FL-13

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3253/2912126091_8b15e4f71b_o.jpg

Dary
10-04-2008, 01:10 PM
Alcee Hastings [D] FL-23

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3164/2912152707_dd7f82bd68_o.jpg

tribute_13
10-04-2008, 01:22 PM
All Republicans voted nay in NC, 4 dems voted for it, 3 against.

Dary
10-04-2008, 01:42 PM
Ron Klein [D] FL-22

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3171/2912227197_a070d3a1a0_o.jpg

awake
10-04-2008, 01:44 PM
Thanks for your help Dary.... the more photoshopers the better.

MRoCkEd
10-04-2008, 01:51 PM
shouldnt these be changed to ~800 billion (didnt it increase?)

Dary
10-04-2008, 02:10 PM
Tim Mahoney [D] FL-16

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3079/2912285501_fbcd3e910f_o.jpg

Dary
10-04-2008, 02:25 PM
shouldnt these be changed to ~800 billion (didnt it increase?)

I've been saving them with a print size of 8.5 and constraining proportions, which makes the height 10.33. I've been saving them for the web with the lowest quality jpg just to keep the file size down. 72 pixels per/inch (that doesn't sound right to me, but that is what photshop is telling me).

Is that what you are asking?

I'm using photoshop 5.5 and I am by no means an expert.

Any help would be appreciated.

MRoCkEd
10-04-2008, 02:29 PM
I've been saving them with a print size of 8.5 and constraining proportions, which makes the height 10.33. I've been saving them for the web with the lowest quality jpg just to keep the file size down. 72 pixels per/inch (that doesn't sound right to me, but that is what photshop is telling me).

Is that what you are asking?

I'm using photoshop 5.5 and I am by no means an expert.

Any help would be appreciated.
no, lol. I'm saying that the bailout package ended up passing as more than 700 billion

Dary
10-04-2008, 02:43 PM
no, lol. I'm saying that the bailout package ended up passing as more than 700 billion

:):):):):):):):)

Dary
10-04-2008, 02:50 PM
Kendirck Meek [D] FL-17

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3280/2913236856_80183cf6be_o.jpg

anaconda
10-04-2008, 02:52 PM
Is having a scary face a prerequisite for getting elected to Congress?

Dary
10-04-2008, 03:02 PM
Congressnam Adam Putnam [R] FL-12

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3235/2912415595_06532cfd55_o.jpg

Dary
10-04-2008, 03:33 PM
Congresswoman Ileana Ros-Lehtinen [R] FL-18

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3255/2912490513_3bcb7cdeec_o.jpg

Dary
10-04-2008, 03:57 PM
Congresswoman Debbie Wasserman-Schultz [D] FL-20

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3001/2912546681_a0fa48d679_o.jpg

Dary
10-04-2008, 04:06 PM
Congressman David Weldon [R] FL-15

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3195/2913412740_f8863a4af4_o.jpg

Dary
10-04-2008, 04:15 PM
Congressman Robert Wexler [D] FL-19

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3260/2913434658_69622fcac0_o.jpg

Dary
10-04-2008, 04:16 PM
That's it for Florida.

roho76
10-04-2008, 10:07 PM
We should be faxing and emailing these to our local news stations as well. If they are bombarded by these things all day long they might pick it up and run with it. Could you imagine a nationwide local news campaign every city sharing the same story with their respective politicians. And since the local media is not well regulated by the big boys this could work.

plaguester
10-05-2008, 01:23 PM
For those of you in Northeast Alabama...

Congressman Michael Rogers (AL-3)

http://i453.photobucket.com/albums/qq253/plaguester20/mikerogersbailout.jpg

Knightskye
10-06-2008, 12:51 AM
Bump. This is awesome.

Where do we stick these up? Phone poles?

anaconda
10-06-2008, 02:55 AM
Can I have one of Barbara Lee, a "No" turned "YES" traitor?

How 'bout Feinstein & Boxer, too..?

Dary
10-06-2008, 08:00 AM
Can I have one of Barbara Lee, a "No" turned "YES" traitor?

How 'bout Feinstein & Boxer, too..?

Congresswoman Barbara Lee [D] CA-9

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3234/2918738068_57b4b8855b_o.jpg

Senator Barbara Boxer [D] CA

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3150/2918698746_201dddeba6_b.jpg

Senator Dianne Feinstein [D] CA

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3156/2918026323_7f9a03dfc2_o.jpg

KPatrick
10-06-2008, 09:49 AM
If someone could scrape one up for Allan Mollohan from WV-1; i would appreciate it.

grizzums
10-06-2008, 11:25 AM
Thanks to all that are helping put these together. If someone has the time, I could use a few...

Senator Patty Murray
Congressman Adam Smith
Congressman Rick Larsen
Congressman Doc Hastings

Much appreciated.

Dary
10-06-2008, 11:27 AM
If someone could scrape one up for Allan Mollohan from WV-1; i would appreciate it.

Congressman Allan Mollohan [D] WV-1

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3190/2919425042_033ec2a8c5_o.jpg

Dary
10-06-2008, 11:36 AM
Thanks to all that are helping put these together. If someone has the time, I could use a few...

Senator Patty Murray
Congressman Adam Smith
Congressman Rick Larsen
Congressman Doc Hastings

Much appreciated.

Didn't Hastings vote Nay?

grizzums
10-06-2008, 11:48 AM
Oh yeah, that's right...my bad. Rumor was that he was switching to aye, but then he held.

anaconda
10-06-2008, 12:29 PM
Thank you, Dary, for the photos! I couldn't seem to extract the zip file that awake posted. I'm a PC idiot basically. I will fax them off to to their targets mmediately.

Dary
10-06-2008, 12:38 PM

Senator Patty Murray
Congressman Adam Smith
Congressman Rick Larsen
Congressman Doc Hastings

Much appreciated.

Adam Smith [D] WA-9

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3215/2918710337_79068a9a80_o.jpg

Senator Patty Murray [D] WA

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3294/2919611902_308c96511f_o.jpg

Congressman Rick Larsen [D] WA-2

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3084/2919500000_226c50fe2d_o.jpg

Dary
10-06-2008, 12:41 PM
Thank you, Dary, for the photos! I couldn't seem to extract the zip file that awake posted. I'm a PC idiot basically. I will fax them off to to their targets mmediately.

Print some out. Take 'em to your grocery store, drug store or anywhere there might be a bulletin board.

KPatrick
10-06-2008, 12:43 PM
If anyone could get one of Senators Byrd and Rockefeller (WV), that would be awesome too!

Dary
10-06-2008, 02:19 PM
If anyone could get one of Senators Byrd and Rockefeller (WV), that would be awesome too!

Senator Robert Byrd [D] WV

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3095/2919002133_214b44a338_o.jpg

Senator Jay Rockefeller [D] WV

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3040/2919880370_7b440fec01_o.jpg

damania
10-06-2008, 03:13 PM
You guys are hilarious

dsentell
10-06-2008, 03:15 PM
Dary, you are great!

I would love my three Missouri traitors:

JoAnn Emerson
Claire McCaskill
Christopher "Kit" Bond

Dary
10-06-2008, 05:23 PM
Dary, you are great!

I would love my three Missouri traitors:

JoAnn Emerson
Claire McCaskill
Christopher "Kit" Bond

Senator Claire McCaskill [D] MO

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3204/2920279340_f7778f43da_o.jpg

Congresswoman Jo Ann Emerson [R] MO-8

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3210/2919449895_a96a5a239c_o.jpg

Senator Christopher "Kit" Bond [R] MO

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3104/2920334988_7299c2f2ef_o.jpg

Doots
10-06-2008, 06:08 PM
http://img407.imageshack.us/img407/3281/yourfireddoots08go8.gif

PatriotG
10-06-2008, 08:23 PM
http://www.restoretherepublic.org/wp-content/themes/simply-news/images/pallone.jpg

dsentell
10-06-2008, 08:38 PM
Dary, thank you so much! You are wonderful. I know these three crooks will enjoy receiving these. And I am going to have a blast posting them around the area!!!!!

ArchPaul
10-06-2008, 11:58 PM
Dary, you're doing a killer job! Thank You!!!

tommyzDad
10-07-2008, 06:25 AM

And bad teeth too?

tommyzDad
10-07-2008, 06:30 AM

And bad teeth too?

http://img262.imageshack.us/img262/6465/yourfiredgm7.jpg

http://img262.imageshack.us/img262/1071/austinpowersbadteeh02eo6.jpg

Sorta like bodybuilders back in the day; you couldn't win the Mr. Olympia unless you had a 20-mile gap between your teeth. :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Doots
10-07-2008, 10:16 AM
http://img528.imageshack.us/img528/8958/yourfireddoots3lf3.jpg

Doots
10-07-2008, 10:17 AM
http://img528.imageshack.us/img528/8371/yourfireddoots2qd1.jpg

Dary
10-07-2008, 11:26 AM
Senator Harry Reid [D] NV

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3094/2921545249_bb3e1dd5b4_o.jpg

AstroSamurai
10-07-2008, 11:54 AM
These are bloody brilliant. On myspace there's bulletins flying out like crazy about ending the Fed on Nov.22, would it be okay if we passed these along in the bulletins?

I think it will have more effective if people see some of the faces of who the traitors are.

Dary
10-07-2008, 11:56 AM
Senator Chris Dodd [D] CT

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3083/2922461230_3531ba6a2c_o.jpg

Dary
10-07-2008, 12:14 PM
Congresswoman Nancy Pelosi [D] CA

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3261/2922506696_724e142355_o.jpg

tommyzDad
10-07-2008, 12:33 PM
"Yer Fired!"

http://img375.imageshack.us/img375/3005/yourefiredwarnerqq3.jpg

http://img137.imageshack.us/img137/2797/yourefiredwebbot6.jpg

http://img137.imageshack.us/img137/9306/yourefiredwolfvo4.jpg

KPatrick
10-07-2008, 08:35 PM
Could we get a Nick Rahall, WV, please?

ArchPaul
10-07-2008, 09:43 PM
Here is a beta view so finding information is a little easier...
If you create an image, could you put the information in the format
Darry has been using e.g. "Congresswoman Nancy Pelosi [D] CA"
I'll be adding a back link to this forum for new viewers. If you contribute, and
would like a back link to your site on this one feel free to email me.
http://www.enemiesofthestate.org

Dary
10-08-2008, 07:53 AM
Could we get a Nick Rahall, WV, please?

Congressman Nick Rahall [D] WV-3

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3237/2923738993_6fc9981780_o.jpg

Carole
10-08-2008, 10:50 AM
One thing to consider is to be careful that you are replacing the bad Congressfolks with ones who will not rubber stamp Obama or McCain's programs and bills.

surf
10-08-2008, 11:36 AM
http://seattlepi.nwsource.com/opinion/382158_ltrs8.html
from today's Seattle Post Intelligencer (one of two Seattle daily papers)

Some in delegation listened to constituents

Congress passing the bloated bailout bill last week has made my voting decisions easy. I'm happy to say that my representative, Dave Reichert, listened to the people in his district and, in the most important vote of his career, stood with the people and the nation's best interests by voting no. Sen. Maria Cantwell's no vote also was cast with respect for the wishes of her constituents: the residents of Washington state. This courageous vote will probably sway my vote in 2012.

Reps. Jay Inslee, Jim McDermott, Doc Hastings, and Cathy McMorris Rodgers have also earned a return trip to Congress simply by hearing their constituents and voting against this horrific piece of legislation (numerous members of Congress reported that constituent calls were 50/50: 50 percent no and 50 percent hell no).

This leaves five pink slips to hand out. Four must be handed out this November to bailout supporters Reps. Norm Dicks, Adam Smith, Rick Larsen and Brian Baird. Baird offered this explanation of why he voted yes: "This bill isn't perfect and it's not a panacea -- I'm angry about all of this."

The final pink slip will have to wait until 2010 for bailout supporter Sen. Patty Murray.

Tim Perman

Redmond

ArchPaul
10-09-2008, 08:24 AM
Looks like someone is scared. My site http://enemiesofthestate.org front page was replaced.
No matter. I will continue...

INforRP
10-09-2008, 09:44 AM
Carson
Donnelly
Ellsworth

and
Souder

voted Yes in Indiana, as well as Bayh and Lugar in the senate

If you have time would you make one at least for Donnelly, Bayh and Souder please?

I will make sure they are put to good use.

Much thanks!

-State delegate 2008, Liberty crusader for life.

Dary
10-10-2008, 01:31 PM
If you have time would you make one at least for Donnelly, Bayh and Souder please?

I will make sure they are put to good use.

Much thanks!

Congressman Joe Donnelly [D] IN-2

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3058/2930047964_73fbbbf2fe_o.jpg

Congressman Mark Souder [R] IN-3

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3135/2929202597_709dd85d36_o.jpg

Senator Evan Bayh [D] IN

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3233/2930090988_139c4c819a_o.jpg

Andrew Ryan
10-10-2008, 02:07 PM
Senator Evan Bayh [D] IN

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3233/2930090988_139c4c819a_o.jpg
Bitch.

LittleLightShining
10-12-2008, 11:01 AM
I don't know how to make one of these nifty signs, but I've been trying to keep the pressure on Welch. Update here (http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=160843).

Dary
10-13-2008, 04:33 AM
I don't know how to make one of these nifty signs, but I've been trying to keep the pressure on Welch. Update here (http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=160843).

Congressman Peter Welch [D] VT-AL

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3231/2937974536_e54201d2a9_o.jpg

LittleLightShining
10-13-2008, 05:29 AM
Oooh! Fancy :) Thanks.

awake
10-17-2008, 07:30 PM
Draft Updated list, and designed to empty ink on a fax machine in a hurry.... I will Put up a .pdf soon

awake
10-17-2008, 07:44 PM
PDF for Above Ink Burner Version...

http://www.mediafire.com/?sharekey=2403e3db8ae19048d2db6fb9a8902bda

tangent4ronpaul
10-20-2008, 08:05 PM
http://seattlepi.nwsource.com/opinion/382158_ltrs8.html
from today's Seattle Post Intelligencer (one of two Seattle daily papers)

Quote:
Some in delegation listened to constituents

Congress passing the bloated bailout bill last week has made my voting decisions easy. I'm happy to say that my representative, Dave Reichert, listened to the people in his district and, in the most important vote of his career, stood with the people and the nation's best interests by voting no. Sen. Maria Cantwell's no vote also was cast with respect for the wishes of her constituents: the residents of Washington state. This courageous vote will probably sway my vote in 2012.

Reps. Jay Inslee, Jim McDermott, Doc Hastings, and Cathy McMorris Rodgers have also earned a return trip to Congress simply by hearing their constituents and voting against this horrific piece of legislation (numerous members of Congress reported that constituent calls were 50/50: 50 percent no and 50 percent hell no).

This leaves five pink slips to hand out. Four must be handed out this November to bailout supporters Reps. Norm Dicks, Adam Smith, Rick Larsen and Brian Baird. Baird offered this explanation of why he voted yes: "This bill isn't perfect and it's not a panacea -- I'm angry about all of this."

The final pink slip will have to wait until 2010 for bailout supporter Sen. Patty Murray.

Tim Perman

Redmond

---------------

Baird is worth keeping. Check out his issues pages... with the exception of health insurance and maybe one or two other things - I find it hard to believe they guy is a Dem.

http://www.house.gov/baird/

He is the kind of congress critter we need in the House.

What brought him to my attention? - well, it was some comments about "regulatory drag" negatively effecting the economy this morning, and how the federal government needs to stop burdening the public sector this way.

-t

jeepndesert
10-23-2008, 10:50 AM
we shouldn't fire them, we should arrest them and send them to a fema labor camp, preferably to dig the graves without pay of bush, cheney, paulson, bernanke, greenspan, pelosi, reid, rumsfeld, kissinger, rockefeller, rothschild, and all of the central banks.

jeepndesert
10-23-2008, 10:54 AM
Draft Updated list, and designed to empty ink on a fax machine in a hurry.... I will Put up a .pdf soon

names need to be more readable

tangent4ronpaul
11-01-2008, 03:45 PM
blimp!

Could we get one for Elijah Cummings? (MD house)

thanks,

-t

Dary
11-01-2008, 06:44 PM
blimp!

Could we get one for Elijah Cummings? (MD house)

thanks,

-t

Congress Elijah Commings [D] MD-7
http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3008/2993101909_45353979cf_o.jpg

The_Orlonater
11-01-2008, 07:52 PM
Lmfao, somebody do one for Rahm Emanuel. His office is like a block away, I'll put it in his mailbox! :D

Dary
11-02-2008, 06:53 AM
Lmfao, somebody do one for Rahm Emanuel. His office is like a block away, I'll put it in his mailbox! :D

Congressman Rahm Emanuel [D] IL-5

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3227/2994512761_8c503d35f4_o.jpg