PDA

View Full Version : URGENT HELP RON PAUL ,go to the bank, read

speciallyblend
09-05-2007, 03:14 PM
OK everyone the debate is tonight,so make sure you go to your local bank ,then with a louder tone but smooth,announce the debate on fox tonight and let them know RON PAUL will win the debate as he has won the last 4 ,let them know they can watch history in the making.Then address anyones questions nicely.

You should be able to reach 20-40 people depending on size of the bank,mention backing of currency with gold to;) try it,might make a new friend:D

RON PAUL 2008 ,PS i hope they don't make the vote a text message,i just gave up my 3 cell phones:( Go get THEM ,GO TO THE BANK,BE LOUD AND BE PROUD but don't yell;)

BuddyRey
09-05-2007, 03:17 PM
I must live in even more of a hick town than I'd originally suspected, because all of our banks close at 5:00 'o' clock!

Great idea though, for the RP supporters in more cosmopolitan locales.

Lord Xar
09-05-2007, 03:20 PM
My Bank is "Bank of America" and they have signs in Spanish ALL OVER THE WALLS AND DESKS. I think they won't understand me.

I am actually thinking of switching..

Nash
09-05-2007, 03:20 PM
OK everyone the debate is tonight,so make sure you go to your local bank ,then with a louder tone but smooth,announce the debate on fox tonight and let them know RON PAUL will win the debate as he has won the last 4 ,let them know they can watch history in the making.Then address anyones questions nicely.

You should be able to reach 20-40 people depending on size of the bank,mention backing of currency with gold to;) try it,might make a new friend:D

RON PAUL 2008 ,PS i hope they don't make the vote a text message,i just gave up my 3 cell phones:( Go get THEM ,GO TO THE BANK,BE LOUD AND BE PROUD but don't yell;)

Yes please don't walk into the bank in a ski mask and scream at the top of your lungs that you have an important announcement. They might not like that.

WillInMiami
09-05-2007, 03:31 PM
Making any bold statement in a bank (where people are not used to bold statements out of the blue from other customers) might get you shot or arrested - especially here in Miami where hardly any of the customers will understand what you're saying if you speak English. All they'll know is that a guy is talking loudly and is probably announcing "Don't anyone panic - I have a bomb - get on the ground and say Ron Paul 2008!".

speciallyblend
09-05-2007, 03:35 PM
Making any bold statement in a bank (where people are not used to bold statements out of the blue from other customers) might get you shot or arrested - especially here in Miami where hardly any of the customers will understand what you're saying if you speak English. All they'll know is that a guy is talking loudly and is probably announcing "Don't anyone panic - I have a bomb - get on the ground and say Ron Paul 2008!".

WOW i forgot how it was out east,i have been in colorado for 9 yrs,i mean we have cities in the front range but up here it isnt like that,pheww:)

Stealth4
09-05-2007, 03:36 PM
My Bank is "Bank of America" and they have signs in Spanish ALL OVER THE WALLS AND DESKS. I think they won't understand me.

You should switch. BofA offers many services to illegal immigrants and gives those services to them with less stringent requirements than citizens. They are a despicably company. I dont have time to look it up now, but ive seen info on BofA and illegal immigrants around.

speciallyblend
09-05-2007, 03:36 PM
im still laughin:)

maiki
09-05-2007, 03:39 PM
People hang out at banks? Most close before I'm awake, anyway (like at 4 pm, lol).

Chester Copperpot
09-05-2007, 03:48 PM
People hang out at banks? Most close before I'm awake, anyway (like at 4 pm, lol).

Banks to me would be one of the unfriendliest industries to try and promote ron paul.. hes against fractional reserve banking

BuddyRey
09-05-2007, 03:51 PM
Banks to me would be one of the unfriendliest industries to try and promote ron paul.. hes against fractional reserve banking

You might be surprised! I know a lady who works at my local bank who was very receptive when I loaned her a copy of "America: From Freedom to Fascism." She even promised to pass our copies to her colleagues.

WillInMiami
09-05-2007, 03:52 PM

LOL - See, you MIGHT get shot!

Bank manager: "... that's right detective, - he yelled 'I HAVE A GUN AND LOVE RON PAUL' so I ordered the security guard (that doesn't speak english) to shoot him. Err, no, the customers cannot confirm this because they don't speak english either - you'll just have to take my word for it..."

american.swan
09-05-2007, 03:52 PM
Yes please don't walk into the bank in a ski mask and scream at the top of your lungs that you have an important announcement. They might not like that.

I had a 200 pound friend walk into a bank with a ski mask. He got a LOT of attention. The teller was so nervous. He calmly said, I'd like to make deposit and placed a check on the desk. Maybe going in with a ski mask is a good idea. :D

Chester Copperpot
09-05-2007, 03:54 PM
You might be surprised! I know a lady who works at my local bank who was very receptive when I loaned her a copy of "America: From Freedom to Fascism." She even promised to pass our copies to her colleagues.

Well Ive handed out a few copies of AFTF to some bank tellers im friendly with.. but I did it hush hush.. I didnt want to have any problems with my banking from the branch mgr just in case...

THey always save me their $2 bills, US notes, and dollar coins.. so I usually just give em a generic quick education on the federal reserve then give them a liberty card and tell them about ron paul.

risiusj
09-05-2007, 03:54 PM
I must live in even more of a hick town than I'd originally suspected, because all of our banks close at 5:00 'o' clock!

Great idea though, for the RP supporters in more cosmopolitan locales.

3:00 on weekdays except Friday in my home town.

How about you announce loudly that you are depositing $50 to donate to a presidential candidate? That's where I thought you were going with this.

jj111
09-05-2007, 03:55 PM
You should switch. BofA offers many services to illegal immigrants and gives those services to them with less stringent requirements than citizens. They are a despicably company. I dont have time to look it up now, but ive seen info on BofA and illegal immigrants around.

I think they're corporate members of the CFR or have an exec as a member of the CFR.

speciallyblend
09-05-2007, 03:57 PM

Remember most are depositing their paychecks and arent happy about having most taken by the irs :D

speciallyblend
09-05-2007, 03:59 PM
3:00 on weekdays except Friday in my home town.

How about you announce loudly that you are depositing $50 to donate to a presidential candidate? That's where I thought you were going with this.

i hear you,when i have some money ,ill gladly post a deposit for Ron Paul

Spirit of '76
09-05-2007, 04:29 PM

Man, I never figured you as a Bank of America guy. ;)

You know they give credit cards to illegals, right?