PDA

View Full Version : Called all of my Representatives/Senators...

socialize_me
09-24-2008, 02:38 PM
None of them had an opinion 'formulated' yet, but isn't Friday the end of the Congressional session before they go on vacation?? Hell, they better find out where the hell they stand within the next 48 hours or I'll sign my ass up to dethrone them when I become of age to run for federal office!!

Seriously guys...you need to call your Senators and Reps...I noticed Ron Paul said in his Fox Business interview today that Congressmen have received thousands of calls from their constituents demanding a "No" vote. We need some more push!!

Bruno
09-24-2008, 02:39 PM
None of them had an opinion 'formulated' yet, but isn't Friday the end of the Congressional session before they go on vacation?? Hell, they better find out where the hell they stand within the next 48 hours!!

Seriously guys...you need to call your Senators and Reps...I noticed Ron Paul said in his Fox Business interview today that Congressmen have received thousands of calls from their constituents demanding a "No" vote. We need some more push!!

called 'em. Glad you did to. Call them again tomorrow. :-)

Dorfsmith
09-24-2008, 02:46 PM
Call your friends and tell them to call too.

apc3161
09-24-2008, 02:48 PM
I called all of mine on Monday.

aspiringconstitutionalist
09-24-2008, 02:51 PM
None of them had an opinion 'formulated' yet, but isn't Friday the end of the Congressional session before they go on vacation?? Hell, they better find out where the hell they stand within the next 48 hours or I'll sign my ass up to dethrone them when I become of age to run for federal office!!

Did it. My Congressman didn't answer his phone, so I left a message. One of my Senators had a staff member answer who told me she would pass my views onto him. My other Senator had a staff member answer who rambled something about "golden parachutes." I had a feeling she didn't know squat about the financial situation and she wasn't making any sense, so I kindly asked her to just pass my views onto the Senator and she said she would. :P