beachmaster
09-24-2008, 02:36 PM
September 24, 2008

To: The Honorable US Representative Alan Boyd
2nd District, Florida

Fax to (202) 225-5615
(850) 681-2902
(850) 763-3764

Re: Bailout Proposal before Congress (Say No to the Bailout)

Dear Congressman Boyd,

My friends, associates, in business and personal life here in Panama City, the ones that I’ve communicated with about the current financial mess agree that a bailout of the very people who brought us this mess would be bordering on if not actually being criminal.

This letter represents the sentiments of at least 10 people that I know and trust. 10 voters to be more precise. I have found only one person in favor of the bailout, and even he is not sure about it.

If any financial institution is to be nationalized, let it be the Federal Reserve. Nationalize it, stop the insane escalation of debt based and inflationary creation of money out of thin air, and let the U.S. Treasury receive the interest that is due the Fed. Use that interest money if you must do any bailing, and bail out the American People. Then abolish the Fed and get us back to NON-interest based U.S. Treasury created money.

In the interim, I trust you will do the right thing and just say NO to this hideous and insane bailout proposal. My friends are hoping likewise. Americans, and Floridians are watching closely. Please do not let us down.

Yours truly,

(my name/address/phone number here)

In case anyone wanted a template to use to FAX (not email) to YOUR congressman.