PDA

View Full Version : This Is Why Ron Shouldve Run 3rd Party

spivey378
09-24-2008, 01:42 PM
America will cease to exist without him. Our Country is in dire need. We don't have time for a long term project like Campaign for Liberty. The time is now. Or was anyway

rockandrollsouls
09-24-2008, 01:47 PM
I tend to agree. It seems now, more than ever, he would have garnered the most support. It was now or never, and this is where he really shines.

Truth Warrior
09-24-2008, 01:51 PM
America will cease to exist without him. Our Country is in dire need. We don't have time for a long term project like Campaign for Liberty. The time is now. Or was anyway That's a pretty heavy trip to try and lay on a doctor from Texas.<IMHO> :rolleyes:

Fields
09-24-2008, 01:54 PM
+1 to op

JaylieWoW
09-24-2008, 02:33 PM
That's a pretty heavy trip to try and lay on a doctor from Texas.<IMHO> :rolleyes:

I agree.

Besides, while the good doctor might have been able to foresee some of what was going to happen, even he admitted to estimating more time to make the necessary changes. Are we now considering Dr. Paul a "soothsayer" as well?

WE are the ones who have to wake up the rest of the nation. Dr. Paul has more than done his duty just by igniting the spark.

RonPaulVolunteer
09-24-2008, 02:35 PM
He IS running third party!!

We need to grasp this and spread it...

Baldwin has said he'll make Ron Paul Secretary of the Treasury.

A vote for Baldwin is a vote for Paul.

Truth Warrior
09-24-2008, 02:37 PM
I agree.

Besides, while the good doctor might have been able to foresee some of what was going to happen, even he admitted to estimating more time to make the necessary changes. Are we now considering Dr. Paul a "soothsayer" as well?

WE are the ones who have to wake up the rest of the nation. Dr. Paul has more than done his duty just by igniting the spark. I've heard and read some Ron "sooths". ;) :)

Paulitical Correctness
09-24-2008, 02:44 PM
Perhaps... but living in the past isn't helping anyone or anything.

The World is three days:
As for yesterday, it has vanished,
along with all that was in it.
As for tomorrow, you may never see it.
As for today, it is yours, so work in it.

:eek:

rockandrollsouls
09-24-2008, 02:48 PM

No, he's NOT running third party. That's a fact.

Scotso
09-24-2008, 02:56 PM
Not a third party. If he ran as an "Independent" (or an "Independent Republican" to poke fun at Lieberman) he could brush aside the rumors that he betrayed the Republican Party. I think we should have thrown a rump Republican convention and nominated him.

This is one area I really disagreed with Paul on, because it seems he only declined to run as an independent so that people wouldn't attack him for bailing on the party and being a sore loser. I mean, the people that would say that aren't the people that would vote for him anyway. I think part of the problem is that he just wanted to push the message and didn't really want to be president. But I think the message would have made it to even more people if he had continued the fight to the general election.

I wish he would actively campaign for votes in Montana and Louisiana.

RonPaulVolunteer
09-24-2008, 02:57 PM
No, he's NOT running third party. That's a fact.

Oh PLEASE get a clue :(

rockandrollsouls
09-24-2008, 02:58 PM
Oh PLEASE get a clue :(

Stop spreading misinformation.

Truth Warrior
09-24-2008, 02:58 PM
Perhaps... but living in the past isn't helping anyone or anything.

The World is three days:
As for yesterday, it has vanished,
along with all that was in it.
As for tomorrow, you may never see it.
As for today, it is yours, so work in it.

:eek: And "playing" 3rd party is? :rolleyes:

Paulitical Correctness
09-24-2008, 03:07 PM
And "playing" 3rd party is? :rolleyes:

I don't know what you mean, but I'm not concerned with parties any longer. I don't care about the POTUS. All people should worry about is spreading information. Ground level troops planting ideas and thoughts in peoples' minds. It's easier for people to convince themselves that everything is going to shit. Arguing about who should be president, or who has the best platform, or who can "fix" the country is detrimental. Just get people thinking and instead of "convincing" them, they can decide for themselves.

nate895
09-24-2008, 03:11 PM
I agree wholeheartedly, but it is too late.

Scotso
09-24-2008, 03:17 PM

Interesting, but for me this is almost a reason to not vote for Baldwin. Personally, I would much rather have Dr. Paul continue fighting for our rights in Congress.

Kotin
09-24-2008, 03:31 PM
sorry but he would have either been killed or sabotaged.

and the President cant do shit without a congress and the others.

its a pipe dream. never could happen and thats why the CFL(us) is the path Dr.Paul took.

he is a wise man with patience.

Truth Warrior
09-24-2008, 03:32 PM
I don't know what you mean, but I'm not concerned with parties any longer. I don't care about the POTUS. All people should worry about is spreading information. Ground level troops planting ideas and thoughts in peoples' minds. It's easier for people to convince themselves that everything is going to shit. Arguing about who should be president, or who has the best platform, or who can "fix" the country is detrimental. Just get people thinking and instead of "convincing" them, they can decide for themselves. Well the vast MAJORITY of "We the People" already do not vote. Keep working on those other folks. ;)

itshappening
09-24-2008, 03:37 PM
I think he prefers the security of his seat in congress, i wonder if he still wants to be there because he would hate someone like Pedan to take his seat? just a guess. he still has a good few years to go and he knows if he ran for President he would just be marginalized

LittleLightShining
09-24-2008, 03:41 PM
If he did we'd still be complaining about how poorly run the campaign is :(

Ron Paul is not our savior. He's our prophet.

MelissaCato
09-24-2008, 03:54 PM
AA--HEMMM Ron Paul is a Republican. He's leading us to restore this country to the rightfull roots and platforms. Your either with him or against him. Simple as that. He has the 8-Ball in his pocket, and the Constitution on Congress Floor. WTF !!! Maybe you should educate yourself on the Constitution and realize the direction (or some say: same page)(as) we are on. :rolleyes:

We can do this, most the Military supports us. I love to see the bastards sweat with the Media. The whole world loves it. Remember Hollywood ? Getcha Some' !!

Now, where's that Organizer for this Vendetta Rally Halloween Night Nation Wide. :eek:

+1776