LiveToWin
09-24-2008, 12:55 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qB-OhTfplYE

MRoCkEd
09-24-2008, 12:56 PM
That was a GREAT, GREAT interview

mconder
09-24-2008, 01:40 PM
This interview is one of Ron's best recent interviews. No longer are they taking a mocking tone with him, but it's like they are waiting on every work with baited breath. If only they could have had this respect for him a year and a half ago.

Bruno
09-24-2008, 01:43 PM
Grand Slam!

This interview is one of Ron's best recent interviews. No longer are they taking a mocking tone with him, but it's like they are waiting on every work with baited breath. If only they could have had this respect for him a year and a half ago.

100% agreed. Isn't it amazing that every person in that room respected him and hung on his words. Complete 180>

Theocrat
09-24-2008, 01:55 PM
The media are listening to Congressman Paul now. It's sad that it took them a year and a half to do so.

CasualApathy
09-24-2008, 02:01 PM
We should make a thread and add up the number of viewers for all the recent interviews. It would be interesting to see just how many people he has reached these past two weeks.

jacmicwag
09-24-2008, 02:15 PM
Yep - it's a shame things have to go really down hill before people will listen but at least they are listening now. A start.

heavenlyboy34
09-24-2008, 02:23 PM
Ron Paul is a prophet! The producers for this show should have RP on as a regular guest. :D Can he predict the outcome of sports events too? ;)

Drknows
09-24-2008, 02:43 PM
I like how he dumped a crap load of information on them at the end.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Keynesian_economics

maybe He should have said he dont think they know any better or they didn't study economics. I think it went over their heads.

Is he being included in these closed door meetings?

ionlyknowy
09-24-2008, 03:04 PM
every person that has a college degree either takes micro or macro economics and in these classes you learn about Keynesian economics v. Classical economics....

Even I remember this, and I graduated in engineering...

So the news media, especially the ones that are in to money, will know these competing ideologies...

Most people end up graduating thinking Keynesian economics is the best because the universities and texts push the phrase and justification of "in the long run we are all dead" slogan that supposedly justifies Keynesian..

purplechoe
09-24-2008, 03:43 PM
Ron's sounding and looking good. An actual discussion is taking place, how about that?

Jaykzo
09-24-2008, 03:48 PM
Wow....

Incredible. I just can't believe that they actually give a shit enough to give him 10 minutes on their show.

Awesome

tropicangela
09-24-2008, 04:17 PM
Look at them groveling now. Please, help us understand Congressman Paul.

KramerDSP
09-24-2008, 04:25 PM
For the life of me, I cannot find transcripts of Paul grilling Bernanke or Paul on Fox Business today. Can anyone help ?!?

Trigonx
09-24-2008, 04:26 PM
I remember when I took Macroeconomics in College a few years back, My professor absolutely loved Alan Greenspan and was fascinated with the federal reserve system. Thats basically all I remember from that class, and also the demand and supply charts. I wish I knew what i know today so i could have debated her on her beliefs in the system but back then i had no clue.

max
09-24-2008, 04:30 PM

prophets always get laughed at by inferior minds....they are only appreciated when their "nutty ideas" turn out to be right...if we can keep this sinking ship afloat until 2012...RP will be a major force!

Deborah K
09-24-2008, 04:32 PM
Everyone should watch this interview! Amazing!

OhioMichael
09-24-2008, 04:33 PM
Digg it:

http://digg.com/world_news/Ron_Paul_on_Fox_Business_News_9_24_08

Feelgood
09-24-2008, 04:43 PM
For the youtube challenged...

http://www.ronpaularchives.net//play.php?vid=106

dannno
09-24-2008, 04:54 PM
I wish Paul could have answered Bernanke's response..

Paul says that they price fixed during the Great Depression, Bernanke conceded but then said the main problem was they didn't produce enough credit.. but Ron Paul's whole point is that the credit IS price fixing..

malibuu
09-24-2008, 05:16 PM
Notice how RP is not getting interrupted like he was during interviews during the GOP campaign.

RP is saying the same stuff he always has, but now they are sitting up on their stools like pupils . . . finally.