PDA

View Full Version : This is bullshit!

DFF
09-24-2008, 12:20 PM
I don't care if i get banned or reprimanded or what! I just saw what msnbc did to Dr. Paul, and, I'm absolutely disgusted! Dr. Paul was 1)Given a deliberate echo in his mic 2)shrunk next to God almighty Ben fucking Bernanke! Tell you what, to quote Nevillle from "Network" "I'm a human being Goddamit, and my life has value!" This is bullshit, an I'm not going to take it anymore! Who's with me!?

matthylland
09-24-2008, 12:21 PM
I wasn't watching...what happened?

Calm down for a second, the time will come soon to rise up...not this minute though.

MsDoodahs
09-24-2008, 12:24 PM
Try to stay calm! I know it is not easy because I'm losing it off and on with different stuff now, too..

Is there a tube somewhere?

Can you take a moment and write out again what exactly they did to Ron?

Breathe. Breathe. Breathe.

RonPaulVolunteer
09-24-2008, 12:25 PM
Actually I think the shot looked great. I was far more interested in seeing Bernanke's expressions than Ron Paul's. I know Ron Paul, I don't have to have a love-fest over him. I think you're complaining over nothing.

DFF
09-24-2008, 12:26 PM
Try to stay calm! I know it is not easy because I'm losing it off and on with different stuff now, too..

Is there a tube somewhere?

Can you take a moment and write out again what exactly they did to Ron?

Breathe. Breathe. Breathe.

I'm trying bro/sister....

Anyway...watch here and see why I'm so pissed: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dv6rQ0U01Yc

Menthol Patch
Ron Paul didn't talk in the past couple of minutes did he?

walt
You aren't a true member of the movement if you haven't cancelled your cable.

You ARE PAYING AND SUPPORTING bullshit.

Shut off you cable and go out and talk to real people on the street.

constitutional
09-24-2008, 12:27 PM
I don't care if i get banned or reprimanded or what! I just saw what msnbc did to Dr. Paul, and, I'm absolutely disgusted! Dr. Paul was 1)Given a deliberate echo in his mic 2)shrunk next to God almighty Ben fucking Bernanke! Tell you what, to quote Nevillle from "Network" "I'm a human being Goddamit, and my life has value!" This is bullshit, an I'm not going to take it anymore! Who's with me!?

You are over-reacting. It wasn't that bad. What was bad was debates during primaries and coverage of Dr. Paul.

DFF
09-24-2008, 12:31 PM
You aren't a true member of the movement if you haven't cancelled your cable.

You ARE PAYING AND SUPPORTING bullshit.

Shut off you cable and go out and talk to real people on the street.

Ummm...I'm watching this crap ONLINE.

I canceled my cable YEARS AGO.

DFF
09-24-2008, 12:32 PM
You are over-reacting. It wasn't that bad. What was bad was debates during primaries and coverage of Dr. Paul.

Have you watched the Tube?

Indy Vidual
09-24-2008, 12:41 PM
I'm grateful to see him on TV at all.
Go Ron :)

steph3n
09-24-2008, 12:43 PM
Have you watched the Tube?

yea there is nothing wrong with it.

DFF
09-24-2008, 12:53 PM
RP's in the corner like a goddamn shrinkey dink! And when he is shown, stats from NASDAQ drown him out....along with the cerabal palsy faker. I mean, if you don't see this, go to the optometrist because your vision is obviously impaired.

enjerth
09-24-2008, 01:07 PM
RP's in the corner like a goddamn shrinkey dink! And when he is shown, stats from NASDAQ drown him out....along with the cerabal palsy faker. I mean, if you don't see this, go to the optometrist because your vision is obviously impaired.

Like it or not, our good man Ron Paul is not one of the stars of this show. Bernanke and the market are.

Original_Intent
09-24-2008, 01:12 PM
Slightly off topic.

Is there a dumber bitch in congress than Maxine Waters who always tries to bring "minority concerns" into every issue and she babbles on and obviously has no clue what she is talking about? I don't think so.

She obviously needs to go to her constituency and show a video of her talking about "minority concerns" in order to get re-elected.

lucius
09-24-2008, 01:13 PM
...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dv6rQ0U01Yc

Dr. Paul did well...smooth deflection by Bernanke, setting the tone with "I agree with you...". But with the widespread ignorance, Dr. Paul would have to be debating with a paint-ball-gun before the rubes would take notice.

"The few who can understand the System (Cheque Money and Credits) will either be so interested in its profits, or so dependent on its favours, that there will be no opposition from that class. While on the other hand, the great body of people mentally incapable of comprehending the tremendous advantage that capital derives from the system, will bear its burdens without complaint and perhaps without even suspecting that the system is inimical (hostile, hurtful) to their interests." From a letter written by Rothschild Bros of London to a New York firm of bankers on 25 June 1863

RevolutionSD
09-24-2008, 01:19 PM

i'm with you.

1) turn of your goddamn tv, it's polluting your head with bullshit
2) stop complying with the authoritarian sociopaths, aka government

this is how we do the revolution!