PDA

View Full Version : Sen. Graham

itshappening
09-24-2008, 10:43 AM
Sen. Lindsey Graham said Wednesday that "it's not my job to just echo people being mad. I'm going to choose the bad choice over the catastrophic choice."

Speaking to South Carolina reporters, the Republican said, "We don't have the luxury of kicking this can down the road like we did with immigration or social security and dealing with it another day hoping somebody braver than us will come along and have courage that we can't muster to deal with immigration or social security. This is on our watch."
---

this guy is unbelievable!

we need to support Bob Conley for Senate!

itshappening
09-24-2008, 10:46 AM
Graham seems to think it's not his job to represent his constituents :mad::mad:

olehounddog
09-24-2008, 10:46 AM
He sure doesn't have any courage. A nutless wonder. F%*k him in the ear.:eek:

MsDoodahs
09-24-2008, 10:51 AM
When Conley debates him, he can rip into Graham real good on this!

I was hoping against hope that Lindsey would do the WRONG thing on this, and he of course DID!

EXCELLENT NEWS!!!!

itshappening
09-24-2008, 10:51 AM
When Conley debates him, he can rip into Graham real good on this!

I was hoping against hope that Lindsey would do the WRONG thing on this, and he of course DID!

EXCELLENT NEWS!!!!

I expected him to do nothing less :D

MRoCkEd
09-24-2008, 10:52 AM
Conley needs to shout from the rooftops, "NO NO NO TO THE BAILOUT!"

itshappening
09-24-2008, 05:53 PM
Graham’s opponent in the upcoming election, Democrat Bob Conley, thinks Congress should not pass the bailout and the companies in trouble should be allowed to fail. He says of the bailout plan, “It’s going to again devalue our currency, with more money being put out there. And secondly, it’s another case of the middle class having to pay for the failures of the fat cats on Wall Street.”

http://www.wspa.com/spa/news/local/article/sc_senators_split_over_economic_bailout_plan/8888/

nice...

Razmear
09-24-2008, 06:04 PM
Please remember to donate to Bob Conley at:
http://aimhighwithbob.com
We need to get our Ron Paul Democrat in the Senate and he was only 9 points behind Graham before this, he'll be pulling even soon as more folks hear about him.
The DNC is not giving any financial support to Conley as he has refused to endorse Obama, also Chuck Baldwin has endorsed Conley for Senate!

Please take the time to give at least $5 to Bob today, just hit the PayPal button on his site, you'll feel a lot better if you do.

eb

itshappening
09-24-2008, 06:54 PM