PDA

View Full Version : Open Letter to Trevor Lyman URGENT!

Hamer
09-24-2008, 08:58 AM
Trevor,

There is a moneybomb set up for Chuck Baldwin this Friday September 26th www.buckforchuck.com

We could use help to promote it and we need to raise him money NOW if we are going to have any impact.

Ron Paul has endorsed Chuck Baldwin and he needs our help.

This event is also going to be broadcasted live on www.revolutionbroadcasting.com - www.WRBNFM.com and www.RTRRadio.com it would be nice if it was also broadcasted on BTM.

Will you help us promote this event? Please respond!

I was asked to add this : Revolutionbroadcasting nor buckforchuck or any other radio network or website receives 1 penny from this money bomb 100% of all donations go directly to the Chuck Baldwin campaign.

Goto this link and vote on it please we are running out of time!

http://www.breakthematrix.com/content/OPEN-LETTER-TO-TREVOR-LYMAN-URGENT

Hamer
09-24-2008, 10:07 AM
Come on all we only have 2 days

tmaddox
09-24-2008, 12:27 PM
Support Chuck Baldwin, Dr. Paul does!!!

www.baldwin08.com

pacelli
09-24-2008, 12:54 PM
Trevor's account on RPF:

Last Activity: 07-17-2008 06:59 PM

Might be more quickly served contacting him on break the matrix.

V4Vendetta
09-24-2008, 12:58 PM
Trevor's account on RPF:

Whats the deal anyway with him?
Why hasn't he been active?

His popularity is very overrated anyway, anyone could have made that website.

pacelli
09-24-2008, 01:01 PM

His popularity is very overrated anyway, anyone could have made that website.

I have no idea, all I know is that he used to post under the username Sword of Shannarah.

tmaddox
09-24-2008, 03:25 PM
BTM needs to get with it.

powerofreason
09-24-2008, 03:41 PM
Yay lets all waste our money so baldwin can break 0.5%!

runningdiz
09-24-2008, 03:44 PM

Sounds like a great idea!!! It will help the cause of liberty so much. I cant wait when people bitch and moan on election night when all cnn shows is the percentage of the vote Obama and McCain receive and completely ignore all of the third parties.

Hamer
09-24-2008, 04:45 PM
Trevor's account on RPF:

Several have tried to contact to no avail. I figured this was worth a shot.

we have less than 32 hours to get as many people involved in this to promote it.

Many supported Ron Paul now Ron Paul supports Chuck Baldwin let's show Chuck the revolution supports him as well this Friday.

ItsTime
09-24-2008, 04:47 PM
If there is no money he can fool people out of and put in his own pocket he wont want to take part in it.

BeFranklin
09-24-2008, 04:54 PM
Trevor,

There is a moneybomb set up for Chuck Baldwin this Friday September 26th www.buckforchuck.com

FYI I'm inclined to think Chuck Baldwin is a good man, and will review his stands on the issues before I make my final decision but..

Why does this sound like the cheap alcohol you buy? :cool: Not exactly named well.

porcupine
09-24-2008, 06:46 PM

anyone could have made that website.

:rolleyes::rolleyes:

But only one person did.

This movement is full of armchair critics.

porcupine
09-24-2008, 06:47 PM

Exactly

RonPaulVolunteer
09-24-2008, 06:49 PM
Several have tried to contact to no avail. I figured this was worth a shot.

we have less than 32 hours to get as many people involved in this to promote it.

Many supported Ron Paul now Ron Paul supports Chuck Baldwin let's show Chuck the revolution supports him as well this Friday.

Are we still not in touch with Trevor? I can call him and let him know. Sorry, I thought more people knew him and would have contacted him by now.

Hamer
09-24-2008, 07:09 PM
Are we still not in touch with Trevor? I can call him and let him know. Sorry, I thought more people knew him and would have contacted him by now.

If anyone can contact him that would be great we have very little time and need to get emails and this info out to as many people as possible.

EastWindRain
09-24-2008, 07:14 PM
Go Chuck Baldwin go.

RonPaulVolunteer
09-24-2008, 07:20 PM
I emailed him. If he does not reply within a few hours I'll send him a txt, and if that fails I'll call him.

Razmear
09-24-2008, 07:27 PM
Chuck Baldwin has endorsed Bob Conley for Senate against Lindsey Graham.
Bob has a legitimate chance of winning, and as much as I like Chuck, he does not.

Before putting all your donations into one basket, consider what you would prefer, A Ron Paul supporter in the US Senate, or Chuck Baldwin getting 1.5% instead of 1.3% of the national vote?

Please donate to Bob Conley at:
http://aimhighwithbob.com

eb

RonPaulVolunteer
09-24-2008, 07:34 PM
Bob has a legitimate chance of winning, and as much as I like Chuck, he does not.

Before putting all your donations into one basket, consider what you would prefer, A Ron Paul supporter in the US Senate, or Chuck Baldwin getting 1.5% instead of 1.3% of the national vote?

eb

Baldwin is going to surprise people.

Hamer
09-24-2008, 07:36 PM

eb

So you are saying Bob Conley stated he does not like Chuck Baldwin? If so who is Bob Conley going to endorse?

Indy Vidual
09-24-2008, 07:38 PM

eb

Great idea :)

Razmear
09-24-2008, 07:40 PM
Baldwin is going to surprise people.

I sincerely hope he does, but Bob can win. I'm not saying don't donate to Chuck, but consider giving a bit to Bob Conley as well.

Despite enjoying the most lopsided financial advantage we’ve ever seen in a race at this level (a $4 million war chest to his opponents’ $983), U.S. Senator Lindsey Graham leads political unknown Bob Conley by just nine points, according to a Rasmussen poll conducted last week.

Graham gets 50% of the vote (including just 76% of the GOP vote) compared to Conley’s 41% - a huge shift from previous polling that showed Graham enjoying a 20-point lead against the virtually unknown commercial pilot.

Conley, who has angered many Democrats by adopting fiscally-conservative positions on spending and limited government, has somehow managed to cut Graham’s lead in half over the past three months, despite having no money and virtually zero name ID across the state.

Source: http://www.fitsnews.com/2008/09/22/grahams-lead-slips-to-single-digits/

eb

Razmear
09-24-2008, 07:42 PM
So you are saying Bob Conley stated he does not like Chuck Baldwin? If so who is Bob Conley going to endorse?

No I'm not saying that, it was poor verbage on my part.
the "not" should have been followed by "have a chance to win".

eb

Hamer
09-24-2008, 08:03 PM
No I'm not saying that, it was poor verbage on my part.
the "not" should have been followed by "have a chance to win".

eb

Understood. I like Bob Conley and I even sent him some money for his campaign and B J Lawson as well.

We are not going to change the world this year but we need to stay in the fight and keep moving forward. We need to support as many as possible. Chuck Baldwin is going to continue the message of the revolution and he actually means it unlike another candidate we know.

Most of us love Ron Paul and trust him so let's trust his judgement and help Chuck this Friday as well.

Hamer
09-24-2008, 08:46 PM
FYI I'm inclined to think Chuck Baldwin is a good man, and will review his stands on the issues before I make my final decision but..

Why does this sound like the cheap alcohol you buy? :cool: Not exactly named well.

Help set up the next one then please. Chuck needs all the help we can give him.

Hamer
09-24-2008, 09:00 PM
I emailed him. If he does not reply within a few hours I'll send him a txt, and if that fails I'll call him.

Any luck? We could use his help and anyone else help we can get.

Hamer
09-24-2008, 10:58 PM
If there is no money he can fool people out of and put in his own pocket he wont want to take part in it.

Really? I thought he was for the revolution.

RonPaulVolunteer
09-24-2008, 11:12 PM
Really? I thought he was for the revolution.

Don't listen to the tall poppy's. It cost Trevor a lot of money to organize the moneybombs and it all came out of his own pocket. The r3volution owes trevor BIG TIME!!

Some people just can't handle someone else getting the fame.

RonPaulVolunteer
09-24-2008, 11:13 PM
Any luck? We could use his help and anyone else help we can get.

Just txted him.

Hamer
09-25-2008, 12:06 AM
Just txted him.

I hope he responds

Hamer
09-25-2008, 06:40 AM
Just txted him.

I take it Trvor hasn't responded to anyone including you?

RonPaulVolunteer
09-25-2008, 10:14 AM
I spoke with him this morning. He is in direct talks with the campaign. Stay tuned.