PDA

View Full Version : Something is happening.

zach
09-24-2008, 08:53 AM
After reading about this NWO business becoming more and more popular through MSM, and UN leaders calling for "global leadership," and hearing about the potential for "domestic control" from the military in October, I'm starting to believe that something big will happen. Slave Uprising is starting with the term [revolt] (cool concept by the way), and people are getting upset with this bailout and how our leaders really don't care that we're horribly in debt or going to war with other big-name countries. I think our movement may be close to the only thing that's at least half-full of sanity, but I'm always wondering when the day comes that the revolution might actually get violent from being oppressed for so long. True war might arise from our revolt for freedom.

I think we'll see a shift in consciousness soon -
globalist tyranny vs. true American uprising.

All of this has been on my mind for the longest time.
I'm scared, but then again, I'm proud that I'm a part of something big.

Anyone else have thoughts on this?

pacelli
09-24-2008, 10:28 AM
There is no reason for any violence in my view. The elite have been allowed to build a house of cards for many years and we are witnessing it falling at this moment in time. Their arrogance has done all of the work-- more than any violent action could ever do.