PDA

View Full Version : Bernake is on the TV

mmink15
09-24-2008, 08:25 AM
Will Ron Paul have a chance to address him today?
I hope so.
Unfortunately I need to go to work so I'll miss it, here is a heads up to all you wonderful youtubers out there to get ready to record if necessary.

Edit: It is on the Fox Business channel. I assure you I wasn't watching FOX news, just noticed it while flipping channels.

robmpreston
09-24-2008, 08:28 AM
Where is it on at?? I want to see Paul grill him.

pacelli
09-24-2008, 08:31 AM
He's on Bloomberg.

Kade
09-24-2008, 08:39 AM
Wait, BB is on the Telescreen?

http://www.foothilltech.org/rgeib/english/orwell/bb.jpg

ronpaulforprez2008
09-24-2008, 09:18 AM
I'm not watching, as I almost never watch TV anymore, but let me guess....BB is on TV either (1) begging for the bailout, or (2) threatening us that if we don't agree to give the highway men all of our loot they will huff and puff and blow down all of our markets and give us terribly inflation.

Screw them, let this Satanic system devolve into nothing and take down their fiat currency with it. Who cares, it was never OUR system anyway, so why not let it crash and burn with the evil ones who profit from it.

PS. Wasn't Ayn Rand the butt-girl for one of the Rockefellers.......they prostituted her to write all that crapola. She was just a front "man"

ShowMeLiberty
09-24-2008, 09:24 AM
You can watch it here: http://www.cnn.com/video/live/live.html?stream=stream1 (click on LIVE: Bernanke testimony).

They listed the Representatives who were next up to ask questions and Ron Paul is on the list. I'm not sure how many more are left before him but I'd start watching now.

From C4L:
---------------------------
Two Big Hearings today
September 24th, 2008 by Jesse Benton

Dr. Paul will take part in a Joint Economic Committee hearing this morning and be able to question Fed Chairman Ben Bernanke today on the bailout package.

This afternoon Dr. Paul will get a second bite at the apple when Secretary Paulson and Mr. Bernanke come before the House Financial Services Committee. C-Span will broadcast live.

Big day, lots of media. Stay tuned!
------------------------------------------------------

The JEC hearing is on NOW! I'm watching a live stream from msnbc.com .