PDA

View Full Version : Ron Paul's Best Shot Yet to Awaken People - Bailout Alternative

beachmaster
09-24-2008, 08:18 AM
Ron Paul should introduce alternative legislation to this BS Bailout.

He could for starters "nationalize" the Federal Reserve, taking back that which was illegally given back in 1913.

The interest now due to the Fed will now be due to the US Treasury. This money can then be loaned out with strings (but with no interest) to the failing institutions, or the money could be used to finance new banks and let the old ones just fail.

Whatever the details, THIS IS RON PAUL'S BEST SHOT AT INFORMING AMERICANS of what the hell has been going on, and at the same time DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT!!

Ron Paul, are you up for the challenge? Good God man, this is where the rubber really meets the road. Don't lose this opportunity! You'll have the national spotlight if you play it right!

mconder
09-24-2008, 08:21 AM
He could for starters "nationalize" the Federal Reserve, taking back that which was illegally given back in 1913.

That could get him killed if the idea took hold. Andrew Jackson had an attempt made on this life for this reason didn't he?

matthylland
09-24-2008, 08:39 AM
That could get him killed if the idea took hold. Andrew Jackson had an attempt made on this life for this reason didn't he?

We can't fear tyranny....I know Ron Paul doesn't

Wyle
09-24-2008, 09:54 AM
I like that idea :)

Chester Copperpot
09-24-2008, 09:58 AM

yeah a guy shoved 2 pistols into his stomach and pulled both triggers.. id say that was at least an attempt!

luckily for jackson neither gun went off and he started beating the shit out of the guy with his cane.. he had to be restrained before he killed the son of a bitch

beachmaster
09-24-2008, 10:16 AM
I don't think Ron Paul fears his own life. But the lives of his large family is another matter that I'm sure he weighs very heavily in any bold decisions he makes, as is obviously reasonable. This is why he probably will not do it, and I can't blame him.

dannno
09-24-2008, 10:17 AM

Well he's already called for abolishing the Fed.. and if the idea took hold then his life goal would be complete ;) plus at that point they'd have no reason to kill him because so many others are already aware..

gilliganscorner
09-24-2008, 10:22 AM
Whoa folks,

Hold on here. I am a Canadian (but don't hold that against me) and let me explain a little bit about how our central bank is structured.

It started out as a private operation in 1935, until our Prime Minister William Lyon Mackenzie King nationalized it in 1938. That's right. Our CB is nationalized. Their must have been something in it for those private shareholders or they would have had King ... removed.

We have the same BS as you, a deteriorating currency, fractional reserve lending practices...all the same vomit that central banks create, albeit on a smaller scale.

The Federal Government is the sole shareholder of our CB, but the nightmares of of what our central bank permits are EXACTLY the same as yours!

The purpose of a Central Bank is to financially decouple accountability of the State to the People.

For example, if the State went to you and/or your families and told you that they were going to raise your taxes by $10,000 / year to finance the war in Iraq, what do you think the level of support would be? Exactly. If they did it anyway, there would be riots in the streets and State officials hung from yardarms.

Central banks break that accountability by stealing your money via inflation instead, something not one in ten thousand people understand.

THAT is what it exists to do.

Abolish the f--cker.

Menthol Patch
09-24-2008, 10:38 AM
I agree. The Federal Reserve needs to be abolished all together.

beachmaster
09-24-2008, 10:51 AM
Yes I agree ultimately, but as far as legislation that MUST BE PASSED IMMEDIATELY OR THE WORLD WILL STOP types of fear mongerers... the quick answer is....

NATIONALIZED THE F*CKER NOW! That will immediately stop the interest payments from going out to these global thiefs.

Then abolish it and introduce sound money system to replace it.

It's got my vote.

gilliganscorner
09-24-2008, 10:57 AM
Yes I agree ultimately, but as far as legislation that MUST BE PASSED IMMEDIATELY OR THE WORLD WILL STOP types of fear mongerers... the quick answer is....

NATIONALIZED THE F*CKER NOW! That will immediately stop the interest payments from going out to these global thiefs.

Then abolish it and introduce sound money system to replace it.

It's got my vote.

I understand your anger. Really.

Government and the global thieves are the same people.

beachmaster
09-24-2008, 02:03 PM
I understand your anger. Really.

Government and the global thieves are the same people.

At least with government, we have the pretense of redress, but with the FED, even the pretense is not available.

haaaylee
09-24-2008, 02:30 PM
lesser of two evils.

beachmaster
09-24-2008, 02:48 PM
Government itself is not evil. Like a gun, it is a tool that can be used for good or evil. We need to rid ourselves of abuse of government. But first, we need to rid ourselves of the truly evil money masters that are currently robbing us.

gilliganscorner
09-24-2008, 06:46 PM
You can't. If people are inherently good, you don't need government. If people are inherently bad or apathetic, you don't dare form one.