PDA

View Full Version : Internally Tribunal found George Bush guilty

hope7134
09-24-2008, 08:13 AM
http://www.mindfully.org/Reform/2004/Afghanistan-Criminal-Tribunal10mar04.htm

from article 8:
In 1864 referring to the increasing interference of Corporations in the political life of the USA ;President Abraham Lincoln was to warn in a letter to Colonel William Elkins :

" I see in the near future a crisis approaching that unnerves me and causes me to tremble for the safety of my country………Corporations have been enthroned and an era of high corruption will follow and the money power of the country will endeavour to prolong its reign by working on the prejudices of the people until all wealth is aggregated in a few hands and the Republic is destroyed …"

enjerth
09-24-2008, 09:54 AM
Do you think it's a good thing to submit to international law and give up our sovereignty?

He may be guilty of something, but this is nonsense. I will have no respect for any such judgment unless it is a real trial under U.S. law and conducted in a federal court. International law and courts can bite my shiny metal ass.

tmosley
09-24-2008, 10:19 AM
Unless the court is recognized by the US under treaty, they don't really have any standing.

Grimnir Wotansvolk
09-24-2008, 11:08 AM
Do you think it's a good thing to submit to international law and give up our sovereignty?Submitting to the sovereignty of governments who are able to keep their shit together doesn't sound too bad right now, actually

FindLiberty
09-24-2008, 11:17 AM
Maybe one of those governments can bring the United States citizens Liberty and fair elections, "like we did for Nazi Germany"...

enjerth
09-24-2008, 11:32 AM
Submitting to the sovereignty of governments who are able to keep their shit together doesn't sound too bad right now, actually

If you wish to submit to their sovereignty, that's fine with me, but I'd rather not be subject to any more governments than I have to. Neither should the US be subject to laws of other governments. The Constitution is the highest law, and there should be no other.

If we are subject to other law then that violates the constitutional principle of proper representation in legislation. We elect our law makers and they are accountable to we the people. Being subject to laws that are not passed by that legislative body is unconstitutional.

Yes, we may negotiate treaties, but that should never include subjecting the people to laws which are not passed by their elected legislators.

tmosley
09-24-2008, 03:31 PM
Yes, we may negotiate treaties, but that should never include subjecting the people to laws which are not passed by their elected legislators.

Actually, it does. Treaties are considered to be subservient only to the Constitution. This is why Jefferson was against entangling treaties, because it tends to degrade freedom in a country over time.

hope7134
09-24-2008, 04:12 PM
Present: Presiding Judge Professor Osamu Niikura ( Japan ) , Professor Dr. Asaho Mizushima ( Japan ), Professor Dr. R.I .Akroyd ( England ),Professor Peter Erlinder, (USA ) Professor Ms. Niloufer Bhagwat ( India ).

check this out:
http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/presidentbush/2008/09/arrest-bush-che.html

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-sw9vV1UeWg

enjerth
09-24-2008, 05:06 PM
Actually, it does. Treaties are considered to be subservient only to the Constitution. This is why Jefferson was against entangling treaties, because it tends to degrade freedom in a country over time.

I would agree if the Representatives in Congress voted to adopt such laws and not just the Senate. Without the vote of both houses of Congress, there should be no imposed law.