PDA

View Full Version : Moralistic Wilsonians.

erika
09-24-2008, 05:39 AM
The moralistic Wilsonians in government who are focused on world wide Empire and exporting Democracy with their sycophant Jewish neo-con handlers including Henry Kissinger.

True Americans are Isolationist like the Scoth-Irish president Jefferson that trend started to break after WWI unfortunately.

Pat Buchanan has the right outlook not the Jewish neo-cons or Henry Kissinger nor the Wilsonians.

If you take a Moralistic Wilsonian and mix them with a commerical Hamiltonian we get a bastard world wide Empire and consolidated government tyranny.

That is what the u.s. is now and diversity happens when you have Empire. So it's only logical to crush it.

Truth Warrior
09-24-2008, 05:51 AM
Toss in a few nefarious "secret societies" and ........ Voilą. :p :rolleyes:

tonesforjonesbones
09-24-2008, 08:33 AM
Erika...look at this

http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/127483

Pat Buchanan is RIGHTON. Here's something interesting I discovered though. Kissinger was never a neo con, he was an enemy of the neo cons. Kissinger was the one with the philosophy to be diplomatic with Russia...and talk to them..etc. to create safety for the world. I was surprised to learn that. If you go to googlevideo.com and search this video
"Power of the Nightmares" ...it is the BEST explaination of how the neo cons came to power and even has interviews with Irving Kristol, etc...Tones

heavenlyboy34
09-24-2008, 08:50 AM
Toss in a few nefarious "secret societies" and ........ Viola. :p :rolleyes:

I think you mean "Voila". A viola is a bowed string instrument, one register lower than the violin. :D

erika
09-24-2008, 08:04 PM
Toss in a few nefarious "secret societies" and ........ Viola. :p :rolleyes:

Sounds good to me ;)

erika
09-24-2008, 08:07 PM
Erika...look at this

http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/127483

Pat Buchanan is RIGHTON. Here's something interesting I discovered though. Kissinger was never a neo con, he was an enemy of the neo cons. Kissinger was the one with the philosophy to be diplomatic with Russia...and talk to them..etc. to create safety for the world. I was surprised to learn that. If you go to googlevideo.com and search this video
"Power of the Nightmares" ...it is the BEST explaination of how the neo cons came to power and even has interviews with Irving Kristol, etc...Tones

That's a good point. I think he's more of just a handler while irving kristol and straus were the creators of the (bowel)movement.

Kissinger is a nasty charactor though if you look at vietnam, it was his behind the scenes action that wanted and pushed it.

Yes he is a zionist/globalist.

tonesforjonesbones
09-24-2008, 08:57 PM
Well, i agree. God is smiting them at the moment with this economic crisis. tones

erika
09-24-2008, 09:03 PM
Well, i agree. God is smiting them at the moment with this economic crisis. tones

We should be all over youtube exposing them. Off to do just that.

Grimnir Wotansvolk
09-24-2008, 09:14 PM
Well, i agree. God is smiting them at the moment with this economic crisis. tonesOh yeah, because they're the ones suffering :rolleyes:

tonesforjonesbones
09-25-2008, 12:06 AM
Well, they will suffer eventually. The meek shall inherit the earth. Tones

Truth Warrior
09-25-2008, 04:03 AM
I think you mean "Voila". A viola is a bowed string instrument, one register lower than the violin. :D Finger check corrected. My spell checker didn't catch it. Thanks! :)

EPIC1934
09-25-2008, 07:48 AM
I am half of a jew and anti-zionist interventionist.

Reagan was Scotch Irish and way interventionist pro- Military Industrial Congressional Media Complex.

erika
09-26-2008, 02:02 AM
I am half of a jew and anti-zionist interventionist.

Reagan was Scotch Irish and way interventionist pro- Military Industrial Congressional Media Complex.

Reagan knew when to get out(as Ron Paul stated in the debates) and the selling arms part, I think Reagan was oblivious to that.

I was reading a biography on Ronald Reagan. He is a mixture of Irish and English. He vehemently denounced racism (ostensibly) on the precipice of the cold war -- inflamming racial tensions would only benefit latent and active communist factions in the USA at the time. However, I feel he was quite genuine. He recalled a time when there where "no irish need apply" signs back during his fathers days in Chicago.

I'm a Goidelic-Istvaeones/ElsŠssischeest-Germanic-English mix.

Anglo-Saxon is Ingvaeones.

I am however half Irish like Ronald Reagan.

I know the Royal House of Windsor used to be called Saxe-Coburg-Gotha which is quite Germanic before WWI. As I understand it though most of the Royal German blood comes from the paternal line from Prince Albert -at least the continental German not the East side of England German. Which I find is very good accordingly because it avoids such Matriarchal lunar decay like that of the Jewish lineage.

I'm surprised you think you are an ethnic jew, epic. Or were you joking? I don't think many real jews even exist but rather religious ones.

nodope0695
09-26-2008, 02:45 AM
I think Thomas Jefferson said it all right here:

"Experience hath shewn, that even under the best forms of government those entrusted with power have, in time, and by slow operations, perverted it into tyranny."

Thats why its in my signature.

Truth Warrior
09-26-2008, 03:30 AM
I think Thomas Jefferson said it all right here:

"Experience hath shewn, that even under the best forms of government those entrusted with power have, in time, and by slow operations, perverted it into tyranny."

Thats why its in my signature. That's one of my favorite T J quotes too. ;)