PDA

View Full Version : Boycotting the Fed

johngr
09-24-2008, 02:31 AM
refusing to use their "money" might something to broaden the movement to later.

TastyWheat
09-24-2008, 05:50 AM
Not trying to hijack this thread, but does anyone know of an anti-fed site with a short and catchy name? EndTheFed.org doesn't exist unfortunately.

freelance
09-24-2008, 06:33 AM
refusing to use their "money" might something to broaden the movement to later.

Sorry, but I'm still taking FNRs, though I have requested silver. Clients laughed their asses off. That was a year ago. Maybe I'll try again.

Let's say that I ask for 90% junk silver. If it's silver legal tender, what amount gets reported?

matthylland
09-24-2008, 08:28 AM
Sorry, but I'm still taking FNRs, though I have requested silver. Clients laughed their asses off. That was a year ago. Maybe I'll try again.

Let's say that I ask for 90% junk silver. If it's silver legal tender, what amount gets reported?

I believe all you need to report is face value.

Don't quote me on that, but someone once told me that...

JoshLowry
09-24-2008, 08:30 AM
Not trying to hijack this thread, but does anyone know of an anti-fed site with a short and catchy name? EndTheFed.org doesn't exist unfortunately.

www.EndTheFed.us

They had a conference call last night, I think they are a relatively new organization.

johngr
09-24-2008, 11:32 AM
If you trade your effort, labor, talent, etc. for their debt paper (which they continue to inflate), you're still getting screwed, tax or no tax.

JoshLowry
09-24-2008, 11:38 AM
If you trade your effort, labor, talent, etc. for their debt paper (which they continue to inflate), you're still getting screwed, tax or no tax.

It's an inflation tax. When they print money, it devalues the dollar. Any money you have saved loses its purchasing power.