PDA

View Full Version : Hannity with Paul

JAHOGS
09-05-2007, 01:59 PM
Sean Hannity just said that Ron Paul will be on after the debate tonight. He was going through the list of names after the debate and then he said "oh yeah and RON PAUL" then went to a commercial. Can't wait for the debate after the debate, lol.

Michael Ingram
09-05-2007, 02:06 PM
that should be fun to watch

Mr. White
09-05-2007, 02:08 PM
I wonder if he'll have a little button hooked straight into the power cord on Ron's mic.

nullvalu
09-05-2007, 02:08 PM
DEFINATELY. Have they been one on one before?

JAHOGS
09-05-2007, 02:09 PM
DEFINATELY. Have they been one on one before?

According to Hannity he has. He said he "slapped him down" after the first Fox News debate.

nullvalu
09-05-2007, 02:11 PM
According to Hannity he has. He said he "slapped him down" after the first Fox News debate.

lol i think he said guliani slapped ron down.. because of his moronic reply about never hearing of the theory of blowback.

JosephTheLibertarian
09-05-2007, 02:12 PM
Sean Hannity just said that Ron Paul will be on after the debate tonight. He was going through the list of names after the debate and then he said "oh yeah and RON PAUL" then went to a commercial. Can't wait for the debate after the debate, lol.

Just said it? Hannity was on during the day? hm

Trassin
09-05-2007, 02:13 PM
Here's a link to their last meeting.

Link (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yZ4IW0Y_7WY)

libertygrl
09-05-2007, 02:19 PM
You know, after the last post debate interview on Fox, my first thought was that Hannity isn't worthy of even getting near RP.

But after further thought - let Hannity have another go at Dr. Paul. The more he continues his idiotic neo-con bullying act, the more it benefits our campaign! :D

kylejack
09-05-2007, 02:21 PM

3 hours a day, that's all he asks.

JAHOGS
09-05-2007, 02:21 PM

Yeah during the day. Maybe what I listen to is on a time delay. Here is the link for you to listen to:

http://www.971talk.com/Index.aspx

Click on the listen live link

Also when he came back he said "And yes I will have RON PAUL on. I know that will make all you Ron Paul fans out there happy and maybe it will help him out in the polls after were done talking, maybe it will bump him up to 0.3%"

Cowlesy
09-05-2007, 02:22 PM
It defies logic why Hannity is a downright jerk to Ron Paul. The least he could do is be respectful of a 10 term Congressman/OB Doctor who is Pro Life.

billm317
09-05-2007, 02:26 PM
http://youtube.com/watch?v=i2fxzliDhSk

In this clip, Rudy is interviewed afterwards. Notice the difference in interviewing styles. Even Colmes was trying to call Ron Paul out. Yet when Rudy gets up there, it's one big circle jerk.

The interview afterwards may be more interesting that the debate itself. Dr. Paul needs to carry the 9/11 Commission report with him and give it Hannity on air.

nullvalu
09-05-2007, 02:28 PM
LOL.. I remember now..

where's that Slow Motion video of Hannity announcing the poll results? that was HILARIOUS.

JosephTheLibertarian
09-05-2007, 02:28 PM
Colmes is a jackass.

billm317
09-05-2007, 02:30 PM
It defies logic why Hannity is a downright jerk to Ron Paul. The least he could do is be respectful of a 10 term Congressman/OB Doctor who is Pro Life.

How dare Ron Paul go against what the almighty Rudy Giuliani! This is where I think a lot of Hannity's hatred for RP comes from.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/wn_report/2007/08/19/2007-08-19_giulianis_foxy_pal_cash_flap.html
"It's no secret that Sean Hannity, the conservative Fox News commentator, has helped to raise Rudy Giuliani's profile - but now he's helped the former mayor raise money, too."

fair and balanced!

JAHOGS
09-05-2007, 02:30 PM
Colmes is a jackass.

Colmes is a jackass as you are a smartass

michaelwise
09-05-2007, 02:33 PM
And before he went on last break he said, "maybe the interview will boost Ron Paul's poll rating to .3%." What a tool.

JosephTheLibertarian
09-05-2007, 02:34 PM
Colmes is a jackass as you are a smartass

Colmes is a Fox News Democrat... they take the Democratic viewpoints just for the sake of argument, they're all on the same page with everything. It's just for ratings.

ghemminger
09-05-2007, 02:41 PM
My question? How are we going to embrace these GUYS when they change thier tune and become RP supporters when he wins the NOM.? end of their carreers?

JosephTheLibertarian
09-05-2007, 02:47 PM
My question? How are we going to embrace these GUYS when they change thier tune and become RP supporters when he wins the NOM.? end of their carreers?

What makes you think they would support RP? They would probably try to undermine him and prop up the Democrat's nominee. Hannity would go crazy lol

njandrewg
09-05-2007, 02:48 PM
The Ron Paul in first debate is different from current Ron Paul. Back then RP had no recognition, no money, and little support. So he was a lot meaker. I don't think he'll take the same kind of crap from Hannity as before.

He has the cash, he has the support and has done well in the straw polls

ghemminger
09-05-2007, 02:50 PM
What makes you think they would support RP? They would probably try to undermine him and prop up the Democrat's nominee. Hannity would go crazy lol

You GOTS to be kidding me? LOL - where do you think there fan base is gonna go - just put it together - doesn't anyone see that this REvolution is gonna wipe the slate clean in MANY ways

Mr. Hannity will be the first to be shot:D

1000-points-of-fright
09-05-2007, 02:50 PM

If RP gets the nomination we welcome them and play nice. After he wins the election we tell them to go fuck themselves.

Ridiculous
09-05-2007, 02:52 PM
The Ron Paul in first debate is different from current Ron Paul. Back then RP had no recognition, no money, and little support. So he was a lot meaker. I don't think he'll take the same kind of crap from Hannity as before.

I predict that Hanity will say "You didn't even win your home state in a straw poll, how do you expect to win the nomination?"

billm317
09-05-2007, 02:56 PM

good point
Dr. Paul appears more confident now.

EvilEngineer
09-05-2007, 02:57 PM
I predict that Hanity will say "You didn't even win your home state in a straw poll, how do you expect to win the nomination?"

I give that a very high percentage chance of being true.

The benefit is that he can point out the the pundits who spent millions in Iowa have done abysmally in ALL of the polls.

ghemminger
09-05-2007, 03:02 PM
If RP gets the nomination we welcome them and play nice. After he wins the election we tell them to go fuck themselves.

LOL - this one is classic

Ridiculous
09-05-2007, 03:03 PM
I give that a very high percentage chance of being true.

The benefit is that he can point out the the pundits who spent millions in Iowa have done abysmally in ALL of the polls.

If Hanity lets him even get a word in.

-Oh sorry Congressman we are out of time...

JAHOGS
09-05-2007, 03:06 PM

And then Dr. Paul should come back and say "You are correct I did finish third in my state straw poll, just like I came in first in ................. state straw polls. Why not mention that Mr. Hannity?"

MadEmperor
09-05-2007, 03:08 PM

How much does his campaign have now?

FSP-Rebel
09-05-2007, 03:12 PM
How much does his campaign have now?
No one knows for sure, but a good indicator (meetup competition) of success will come out in a few days. Plus, we have like how many big fundraisers in the next month?

SWATH
09-05-2007, 03:21 PM
I heard it too, he said, "we will be interviewing all of the Republican candidates after the debate, Giuliani, Romney, Tancredo, McCain, and our buddy Ron Paul will be back, it's gonna be alot of fun"

RevolutionSD
09-05-2007, 03:36 PM

If you know the neocon agenda, it's perfectly logical that Hannity and his neocon ilk are opposed to Ron Paul and his message of peace and freedom.

SWATH
09-05-2007, 03:39 PM
If you know the neocon agenda, it's perfectly logical that Hannity and his neocon ilk are opposed to Ron Paul and his message of peace and freedom.

It's ok though, my father who is a through and through Democrat and would never vote for a Republican no matter who it is, kind of started to take a shine to Ron Paul after I told him that Fox News, Sean Hannity, and their rest of the neocon bunch actually hate him more than the Democrats.

kickzman
09-05-2007, 03:41 PM

I second that!:D

WillInMiami
09-05-2007, 03:43 PM

I used to watch/listen to Hannity. But, sometime last year I started to notice that he was a prick and began to like him less. Then, after the first Fox debate seeing how he acted towards Ron Paul, I was finished with the prick! I didn't even know anything about Ron Paul until that debate. At the end of the debate, my wife and I both text messaged our votes for Dr. Paul. Seeing how Sean dismissed the votes really pissed me off. The comment about Rudy "slapping him down" REALLY sent me into a fit! I've gotten to where I despise the man.

It's amazing how he Fox news doesn't care that they are loosing loyal viewers because they insist on backing Rudy and/or Thompson so strongly that we can actually SEE the biast. Until this year, I only watched Fox news - I deleted the rest from my channel list. Now I'm watching all of them to TRY to get some balance.

angelatc
09-05-2007, 03:55 PM
It's ok though, my father who is a through and through Democrat and would never vote for a Republican no matter who it is, kind of started to take a shine to Ron Paul after I told him that Fox News, Sean Hannity, and their rest of the neocon bunch actually hate him more than the Democrats.

I do not doubt for a single minute that lots of neocons would rather support Hillary or Obama than vote for Ron Paul.

They are not Republicans. They are southern Democrats.

quickmike
09-05-2007, 04:11 PM

HAHAHA

I like your way of thinking. Hold up the white flag, then shove it down their throats when they least expect it

Sounds good to me:D

speciallyblend
09-05-2007, 04:23 PM
I use to watch fox news daily but i havent watched it for awhile now.I'm toooo BUSY RON PAULING 2008 STYLE,thats what my wife says when im on computer checkin RON PAUL ,someone should psot contact numbers for fox news this evening. I'm watching the debate on FOX hmmmmm,gotta do what you gotta do.:rolleyes:

michaelwise
09-05-2007, 04:26 PM
Do you think Hannity will complain to Ron about all the trouble he's having, fending off Ron Paul callers?

nullvalu
09-05-2007, 04:37 PM
OH here's the video I was looking for! SO FUNNY.. Wonder if we'll have a repeat of May 15th?

http://youtube.com/watch?v=J8oO_OD3PtI

:D

billm317
09-05-2007, 04:42 PM
Do you think Hannity will complain to Ron about all the trouble he's having, fending off Ron Paul callers?

no because that can be spun positively for ron paul
i don't think hannity will bring up the texas straw poll either, because it'll be too easy for rp to counter that

my guess is that hannity will ask, "why do you hate america?" and then cut dr. paul off by going to a commercial

glts
09-05-2007, 04:46 PM
http://www.peteykins.com/images/FarkDec03/Hannity.jpg

ape
09-05-2007, 07:04 PM
I do not doubt for a single minute that lots of neocons would rather support Hillary or Obama than vote for Ron Paul.

They are not Republicans. They are southern Democrats.

Take a stroll over to the hannity forums, lee kington among others have stated they will vote for hillary over RP. They think they're so conservative over there, lol.