PDA

View Full Version : Open letter to adam kokesh

Oyate
09-24-2008, 01:38 AM
STOP, WAIT LISTEN.

Sorry Adam, I lost your number and I don't want to invoke my official capacity, this is my heart to yours.

Bro, know how many people we have put up against the IRS? Know how many of us have won? Know how many of us are in jail?

Please listen to me young man, I know how this goes. You are a fearless young warrior. You will automatically take on the biggest challenge you can find and you will throw yourself into battle like you don't care whether you live or die. That's what we're trained to do and that's what we do.

But bro, you are a real leader. The People, My People, Our People need you to live. And as you know the warrior code, you know that what I am saying is serious:

Do not do this yet younger brother. If it's in your heart to sacrifice your life, let one of us older brothers stand for you. It is traditional that a warrior gain people who will stand for him.

Young brother, please withdraw from the front lines on this one. If you need a dog in this fight, I'll do it. Fact is, my woman and kids need me but all of us need you.

Ex Post Facto
09-24-2008, 01:42 AM
I'm curious...nobody should be sacraficing themselves yet.

rbu
09-24-2008, 01:49 AM
Messenger Boy: The Thesselonian you're fighting... he's the biggest man i've ever seen. I wouldn't want to fight him.
Achilles: Thats why no-one will remember your name.

Adam Kokesh
09-24-2008, 02:01 AM
I will be of no use to anyone the moment I stop living my principles. You can lead with me, follow, or get out of the way.

RickyJ
09-24-2008, 02:01 AM
The IRS can't put everybody in jail. I don't know what kind of code you are talking about, but you sound kind of nuts to me, bro.

GunnyFreedom
09-24-2008, 02:22 AM
I'd like to help w/ a tax protest -- but since I discovered Ron Paul I've given my whole life over to this thing. I don't even make enough money right now to PAY taxes in the first place. :(

GunnyFreedom
09-24-2008, 02:32 AM
I will be of no use to anyone the moment I stop living my principles. You can lead with me, follow, or get out of the way.

On a side note -- I will also be avoiding prison because I am teaching several people in my area how to defend themselves. I am raising a 5 county militia; and it will be one hell of a lot easier to teach and lead them from outside of prison rather than inside. ;)

Joseph Hart
09-24-2008, 04:39 AM

I'll walk beside you and I will always address your higher rank, *salute*

newyearsrevolution08
09-24-2008, 06:06 AM
STOP, WAIT LISTEN.

Sorry Adam, I lost your number and I don't want to invoke my official capacity, this is my heart to yours.

Bro, know how many people we have put up against the IRS? Know how many of us have won? Know how many of us are in jail?

Please listen to me young man, I know how this goes. You are a fearless young warrior. You will automatically take on the biggest challenge you can find and you will throw yourself into battle like you don't care whether you live or die. That's what we're trained to do and that's what we do.

But bro, you are a real leader. The People, My People, Our People need you to live. And as you know the warrior code, you know that what I am saying is serious:

Do not do this yet younger brother. If it's in your heart to sacrifice your life, let one of us older brothers stand for you. It is traditional that a warrior gain people who will stand for him.

Young brother, please withdraw from the front lines on this one. If you need a dog in this fight, I'll do it. Fact is, my woman and kids need me but all of us need you.

that was very deep indeed.

There are a lot of us already doing this. If we get this to a large enough scale we might be able to create enough buzz and actually create change. There are more of us then there are of them and once we can make the American public finally realize that then we can take back out country.

This is a slave uprising, that will involve action and sometimes casualties of war like those in jail. We need to do something and I think this idea is great, it will create attention everywhere!

Can't wait to see how things go.