PDA

View Full Version : Disabled Veteran 9-05-07

sgtusmc
09-05-2007, 01:19 PM
Disabled Veteran 9-05-07
Peter Macdonald 465 Packersfalls rd Lee NH 03824 603-659-6217
Can you imagine having no memory at all? Having to learn everything over, from birth up to the age of 17 when you came out of a comma. Can you imagine what it is like to learn this while death and destruction of a combat zone are all around you? Can you imagine what it is like to kill before you kiss your first round eyed girl. Can you imagine what it is like to learn the U. S. government is here to serve the people and have the U.S. government turn on you. I came back rated 120% disabled from injuries that I received during my tour in the U.S. Marine Corps. NH Congress Woman Carol Shea-Porter did not like a letter to the editor that I wrote. She filed a false police report to get me arrested. Dover Police file 7002-942) That failed so she had a VA Dr. issue a involuntary commitment order that had no merit. That fails so NH VA director Mark Levenston stops my VA medical care. It has been six months. Oh and by the way I was injured in separate combat support missions twice more. The Dover and Lee NH police refuse to allow me to file a complaint.
I have worked hard over the thirty years since I came back. I volunteer every day to help people with out question. I have given my life to the U.S. just because I was allowed to come back alive and see a country that I had no memory of. In 1999 I was asked by a Madbury NH family whom I did not know for help. The Madbury selectmen were using government powers to run this family out of Madbury. I volunteered to help. Judges and government officials violate the laws to protect these selectmen. I do not back down because I learned the people were protected by checks and balances. I have my freedom, money, family, character and much more taken by the courts and government to silence my free speech. This does not work so now my VA medical is stopped. You may consider me unstable or a nut but I was injured defending you. I live in two worlds, the one where I try to understand and the one where the government contradicts everything everyone describes as the foundation of the United States. One where the people’s rights are protected against illegal acts by government officials and judges. NH Supreme court case 2003-0477 is a detailed description of the Madbury case where this happens. The NH governor uses the State police to harass my wife at work and home. Judges find me guilty of crimes with no charges or trial. I am given the choice to drive miles out of my way and have an armed guard follow me at the Manchester NH VA hospital as a means for the VA to claim my medical was not stopped. I almost every day flash back into a world of death and destruction where I once lived. Can you imagine the news cover up is I flash back during a Dr’s examine and the guard shoots me. The NH Supreme Court refused to hear this case.
The VFW and American Legion have insulated themselves from me. The newspapers censor the truth. The U.S. government officials and ethics committee ignore my complaints. NH DMV has gone so far to stop my disabled parking for 2 months as harassment before reissuing it.
Why has the news media not printed these facts? The Power of Government, this is why!
Peter Macdonald Sgt USMC Semper Fi

Nefertiti
09-05-2007, 02:00 PM
Peter-I don't know you and YOU may not believe me and think I am nuts but from what you have written it is clear to me that you need to see a psychiatrist and get treated. No you aren't a bad person nor do you deserve to be treated badly but from your writing it is clear that your experience has left you with some sort of psychiatric disorder and you will probably feel better and happier if you get some treatment. Rather than let others determine what you need, I would suggest you take control of the situation and be proactive about getting the help you need. Ignore all these other government agencies and get yourself a good doctor and I think everything else will sort itself out.

And please keep up the support for Ron Paul, as I saw some statistics recently where a disabled veterans' group rated him 100% in his votes in Congress with regards to issues important to disabled veterans.