PDA

View Full Version : Anyone watching the Ahmadinejad interview?

Zera
09-23-2008, 07:12 PM
Just wondering, it's on Larry King Live. It's pretty good.

Archie
09-23-2008, 07:15 PM
his reactionto a women running for Veep was priceless LOL!!!! These two are funny especially king always smirking

Zera
09-23-2008, 07:18 PM
his reactionto a women running for Veep was priceless LOL!!!! These two are funny especially king always smirking

Lol yeah, "Are you implying that she will become president?"

Larry King: "No no!"

Flash
09-23-2008, 07:47 PM
Anyone have youtube?

Zera
09-23-2008, 07:50 PM
Anyone have youtube?

It just ended dude, be realistic.

Flash
09-23-2008, 07:52 PM
It just ended dude, be realistic.

I thought it was just a short segment.

Zera
09-23-2008, 07:58 PM
I thought it was just a short segment.

Nope, hour long interview with OG King.

nbruno322
09-23-2008, 09:17 PM
Good to get different perspectives in history, foreign policy, and world affairs.

Part 1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oUtnFGIjzAo

Part 2

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d5NxgkhHjK4

Part 3

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Zki1u_McqI

Part 4

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K08LxMgc7fs

Part 5

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kl_jyLdya0A

Tratzman
09-23-2008, 09:34 PM
Ahmadinejhad is well-spoken and logical, two very admirable traits in a leader. I'm not used to seeing that much truth from the mainstream media. It was kind of shocking actually.

It's refreshing to see spirituality in a world leader too, even though we may not agree with all his beliefs.:)

Chad

DirtMcGirt
09-23-2008, 09:55 PM
replay on cspn of Ahmadinejhad's speech- I'm in central time zone

misericordia
09-23-2008, 10:25 PM
at 5:00 in video #5 Big A says he wants a timetable for the Iraq withdrawal.

I find that suspicious.

MsDoodahs
09-23-2008, 10:35 PM
Interesting interview.

Ex Post Facto
09-23-2008, 10:36 PM
Whats funny is the times I'm reading an article online, and I think to myself "wow this journalist is very fair and critical." As I close the article I realize the press release was out of Iran. Go figure.

Spirit of '76
09-23-2008, 11:00 PM
at 5:00 in video #5 Big A says he wants a timetable for the Iraq withdrawal.

I find that suspicious.

Why wouldn't he want to know when an invading army will stop stirring up trouble in a country that borders his?

misericordia
09-23-2008, 11:35 PM
sorry, I understood him to mean that he doesn't want the US outta there tommorow, he wants a gradual timeline, like Bush.

TastyWheat
09-24-2008, 01:16 AM
I don't think it's funny necessarily, but does anyone else think they got a female translator to mock Ahmadinejad?

CasualApathy
09-24-2008, 01:23 AM
I don't think it's funny necessarily, but does anyone else think they got a female translator to mock Ahmadinejad?

Well, I think they got the female translater to mock Ahmadinejad - She certainly didn't give a neutral vocal performance of that translation. It is easy to hear when she disagrees with what he is saying.

DFF
09-24-2008, 01:37 AM
Well, I think they got the female translater to mock Ahmadinejad - She certainly didn't give a neutral vocal performance of that translation. It is easy to hear when she disagrees with what he is saying.

Yes...it's so transparent...which means most sheeple will be influenced by her...and not even know it.

werdd
09-24-2008, 05:45 AM
I thought it was very telling when he said his country complies with all of the nuclear regulations, but israel gets a free pass. Why does the zionist regime not get the same treatment?

Also he brought up the point that assuming the holocaust happened, it was the europeans who killed the jews, why then are palestinians being persecuted?

A very interesting question, because disputing the "official" number is taboo in the western world, but we know that hitler killed athiest, and people who generally wouldnt go along with the status quo.

Who is to say that every dead body in every consentration camp was always a jew??

He seems like a man who has been demonized by the media, and his people love him because he is a real person, and he isnt playing by the globalist rules.

pacelli
09-24-2008, 05:51 AM
Ahmadinejhad is well-spoken and logical, two very admirable traits in a leader. I'm not used to seeing that much truth from the mainstream media. It was kind of shocking actually.

It's refreshing to see spirituality in a world leader too, even though we may not agree with all his beliefs.:)

Chad

I agree. A most thoughtful and intelligent man who has many of Ron Paul's talking points (especially toward the end where he was talking about the foreign intervention of the US not preserving the dignity of the American people).

This interview really highlights our state-generated neocon propaganda about him.

Spirit of '76
09-24-2008, 07:10 AM
sorry, I understood him to mean that he doesn't want the US outta there tommorow, he wants a gradual timeline, like Bush.

Ah, I see. I think that many times when the term "timeline" is used, it just means a set deadline by which troops will be withdrawn, as opposed to the no-end-in-sight occupation currently under way.

cska80
09-24-2008, 07:34 AM
Just because we are against certain foreign policy issues doesn't mean this man is a leader or a good man. It's very frightening to see some of the comments that are on these boards in that aspect.

4RP08inKCMO
09-24-2008, 07:47 AM
Just because we are against certain foreign policy issues doesn't mean this man is a leader or a good man. It's very frightening to see some of the comments that are on these boards in that aspect.

+1

mconder
09-24-2008, 07:55 AM
"The world declared it a state"

Talk about mob rule.